4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, real-time exchange rates, and offline mode. It supports over 160 currencies and offers customization to match store branding. Many praise its accuracy, efficiency, and enhancement of store app functionality. It's seen as an essential tool for boosting international sales and expanding global reach. The customer service is also commended for its responsiveness. It's free, easy to set up, and integrates smoothly with the store app.

August 3, 2023

Overall, my experience with BEST Currency Converter has been nothing short of excellent. It's efficient, reliable, and simple to use. It's the perfect tool for anyone needing quick and accurate currency conversions. I highly recommend it to anyone who regularly deals with different currencies.

Oh-Kays
About 2 months using the app
February 11, 2024

Amazing

SportsStyle Hub
Egypt
29 minutes using the app
August 21, 2023

The currency converter appeared to me, but when I change the currency, it does not change and remains the same. I hope for a quick solution

wide future store
Saudi Arabia
3 months using the app
Edited July 5, 2023

Great App. Easy to use. No complicated coding too much for setting up. I use it for free and I got a really good experience.
The One star I cut Because the app literally slower the speed of my store from 82 to 69. I was shocked after seeing that

Kidsverse
India
2 months using the app
April 20, 2023

not easy to use, quite confusing. it would make it easy for users to understand if instructions were much clear.

shopcaela
Honduras
5 months using the app
October 12, 2023

every thing is fine, but in checkout page currencies not updated, and not updated currencies passed to the payment gateway.

BARG
United Arab Emirates
7 days using the app
January 16, 2024

Good

Kreetech
About 1 hour using the app
June 24, 2023

Great App! I appreciate the help it is offering! I just started my droppshipping business and i see it's very helpful to sell my products worldwide.

My Store
Morocco
5 months using the app
June 27, 2023

Great app, I finally can have multiple currencies without shopify payments, easy to set up, although I am not sure I like how the flags assigned to the currencies look, they look kind of shabby

Quick Fuse
Poland
22 days using the app
Edited April 16, 2023

Its free version is working good.. very easy to setup and provide 5 different currencies which includes most of the famous markets.

Zaini