March 21, 2024

After searching and searching for different options, this was the only app that not only exactly matched what we needed (deposit on only certain items with easily configurable options) but also had fantastic levels of support. Big thanks to Diana and team!

Deviate Cycles
12 months using the app
Hypehound replied April 19, 2024

Big thanks for your early support and we're so happy to help!

February 20, 2024

We found it! An app that did exactly what we needed. With so many apps in the store it's hard to find a great solution that is backed by a team that is so helpful. Inevitably you will need support (that's Shopify and themes working with apps and getting everything to play nice), and each time they have been so responsive and helpful, even recommending other apps that will help our store! Thanks Team! :-)

Gainsville
7 months using the app
January 25, 2024

I have been using Downpay for a few months, It has been great to be able to take final payments for products with out bothering our customers. We have several unique challenges with our product and the support team has been there to expertly customize the integration when ever needed. They are based in Canada and have perfect communication skills. Support goes above and beyond to rectify issues with genuine concern for your stores success. I would recommend The app! 5 Stars!

Ewing Family Farm
April 15, 2024

Everything is very easy to use, and the customer service is very quick and efficient! Had questions about customers changing their second deferred payment method, and the resolution was so simple! Love this app!

HB Florals
2 months using the app
February 29, 2024

I have never come across any app support as helpful as Diana from Downpay - 10/10! Its a brilliant app, but what makes it amazing for me is the team.

Pixel and Press
January 12, 2024

Great product, great support, and flexible development!

I provide the so-called Try Before You Buy service. My business model is a process like this;
The customer pays a rental fee to try the product, and if the customer decides to purchase it after the trial period, the customer pay the remaining balance, and if the customer does not purchase it, the customer returns it to my store.

Before using Downpay, I provided this TBYB service through a partial payment app. The risk of theft is always present, and several stolen transactions have actually occurred. I started looking for an alternative app and found Downpay.

As a result, Downpay was a great app for me.

Downpay can split a customer's payment. The customer promises to pay the full amount at the time of the first payment, only pays the down payment, and I can collect the remaining balance at my convenience.

We can make multiple down payment groups. Define a down payment group and select which products belong to that group. I have created more than 10 groups. It would be nice to be able to manage more easily.

By using pre-authorization, we can ensure that the remaining balance is collected. This is a big advantage over partial payment apps. Please note that the authorization period is 7 days (168 hours).

Also, the development cycle is fast. Hypehound always listens to customer feedback and actively incorporates it into Downpay. I feel that they value app users very much.

I restarted my TBYB service by Downpay and am currently satisfied. The risk of theft is greatly reduced.
It has also increased sales by making the purchasing process clearer for customers.

If you prodive TBYB that charges a trial fee like mine, Downpay is the best app I think.

Lastly, Diana provided excellent support. I really appreciate her. And thank you for providing the world with such a wonderful app!

Onsite Audio
Japan
About 2 months using the app
February 12, 2024

Haven't had much use of the app yet but the support team is fantastic! Had an issue that the team was able to resolve quickly and with great communication. Great app for anyone looking for a way to take deposits.

Roomwipe
About 2 months using the app
March 6, 2024

Fantastic! The set up was easy and smooth. Diana was able to answer all my questions and walk me through the details of set up. We're launching a pre-sale for a brand new product and asking customers to submit a deposit to secure their items. Downpay has all the features, infrastructure and integrations we needed. Very well built product. Thank-you!

Crowd Compass
6 days using the app
Edited January 19, 2024

The ability to offer deposit and pay-later options has not only increased my sales but also improved customer satisfaction. The setup was straightforward, and the app works flawlessly with Shopify’s existing features. What really stands out is the customer service - Diana and her team are incredibly responsive and helpful. Thank you!

- Sergio

Amuzzi
Belgium
March 6, 2024

So far, this app is just what we needed! We offer florals for weddings and other events, and this app allows us to take a deposit at the time of booking and remaining balance closer to the event date. Too soon to know for sure, but we are confident this will help increase our bookings.

Diana was so incredibly helpful in getting the app all set up for us and making sure the wording accurately reflected our specific payment schedule, and helped us find a work around so we can have a payment due X amount of days before shipping/delivery (rather than X amount of days after deposit). She made us feel like we could come back for anything else we needed help with, which is very much appreciated!

Kraft & Co. Floral Design