DrDownload Digital Downloads

DrDownload Digital Downloads

by Ecommergency

Sell Digital Products, Ebooks, Music or Any Files & Downloads

DragonicModz

Exclusive customer support. Easily solutions, good prices and everything works perfect. I strongly recommending this app for all Digital orders, license keys order and many more. You will really like it!

Lilly Bear Studio Props

Excellent customer service. I had some issues and they helped resolve them promptly and everything works perfectly now. I like that that this app is based on storage space and not the number of products I have listed on my site. It works better for our needs and makes it way more cost effective for us.

Bella Presets

I tried different apps for digital downloads. If you look at the number of features you get with DrDownload compared to the other apps, it is great for a lower price. Some things didn't work as expected but when I chatted with the people of Ecommergency they were very helpful and changed settings so things work now. I also asked them to implement html in the email the customers get (with the download links). And they said they will implement it next week. Amazing how responsive these people are.

Bearback Gear

Best app for digital downloads. I perfectly added all my ebook files in a few minutes and started to sell immediately. This app provides all features fir digital product sellers. Great customer support, love it. Thank you Amy for all your help

Ishsu

DrDownload is the best app for digital downloads. DrDownload makes me sell thousands of products right after I installed it. I have tried nearly all digital download apps but DrDownload is the best one by far. It has many features, encryption settings, order tracking systems and many more. Customer support is 7/24. I recommend it to everyone

GZA store

Simple app that works great. It's very easy to setup, only took a few minutes to install, setup and upload our files. Pdf stamping, encryption, auto order fullfilment after sending the files and customized emails are my favourites. Definetly use this app if you send digital products or ebooks.

Famous marts

After having used this app for over 3 months, i can say that it is great. It has never failed once. It is easy to use and very easy to set up. One of the best apps on the marketplace for our business.

McVapeUK Ltd

I really like how Download works, it's very easy to use. I use this app to sell hundreds of digital products in my shop. It is a really amazing app, helped me a lot to sell all my digital products and license keys. The customer support team is very helpful and replies to all my questions in a few minutes all the time.

Crafts by Claire

At first I had some issues being able to actually use the app once downloaded to shopify. I went to the developers website and used their 24/7 chat function, that then turned to email chat once I'd given details for them to investigate. After trying a restarting the browser (safari), restarting my laptop and it still didn't work, they suggested to try a different browser (chrome) and it all worked! This was being dealt with at 9pm UK time, so I really do appreciate it as I've been able to get it sorted before tomorrow! Definitely considering upgrading to the paid plan, as I know the customer services is the best i've actually received online! Thank you Sarah!

Dare to Care Webshop

A really great app that makes it easy and intuitive to provide digital downloads as well as combining digital and physical products. Perfect and very speedy customer service also!

Previous 1