DrDownload Digital Downloads

Sell Digital Products, Ebooks, Music, NFT, Any Files&Downloads

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

S3ART Store

Location Spain
Time spent using app 19 minutes

This app isn't performing well, I have just installed the app but it won't open. I have Immediately uninstalled it!

June 7, 2022

Hello,

Maybe your internet connection was lost temporarily at that time. Could you please try again? Could you please use Chrome browser and inform us if you have any problem? We are always here to help you.

Best Regards

The3BlackCats Embroidery and Custom Gifts

Time spent using app 1 day

so far seems like a better fit for my dotcom than the previous download app I was using. tech service was great while I was setting up, however, I'm still waiting on a reply for my latest issue.
one thing I wish this app had was the ability to see a list of products, and a list of uploaded files at the same time. I had over 100 products that I had to keep switching from the upload wizard to the product page and back. As well, I had most settings that stayed the way I wanted for every listing, but another setting (the 72 hour download window), I had to keep changing to zero for every file. beyond these issues, I like the ability to upgrade in the future, the price is decent, and the app has the functions I wanted to integrate for my customers.

Lightroom Packs

Location Singapore

For every single order that came in, my customer did not receive any email or download link. For multiple times over 3 months , I also asked the support team to look into this for me almost 4 times. Each time, They told me after awhile 'it was fixed' but when new orders came in, my customers did not receive the email with the download link. Basically, the entire functionality of the software did not work. I am a paying customers of drdownload and I STILL want it to work. Im hoping by writing this review they would actually take the time to help me fix my problem. Which has been plaguing their software for months since I started paying them.

May 17, 2022

Hello,

We saw your review and are very sorry to see that although we made our best and solved any single problem. You have many orders with us and when we check the last one has also been received and downloaded. As we stated, the reason for the problem is not about our system, you have products with very similar names and unfortunately, you uploaded and connected the wrong products to your files. Even in this case, our team worked on each of your products and files to make you attach the right files to the right products. We kindly request you to test it again and see all the system features for your products are working great.

Please feel free to contact us anytime if you need anything

ChallengeIT

Location Germany

Lässt sich leicht implementieren, es gibt Sicherheitsfeatures für die Dateien und - was mich restlos überzeugt hat - ein Support, der diesen Namen auch verdient. Man spricht miteinander auf Augenhöhe und wird als wertgeschätzter Kunde bis zum Ziel begleitet. Ich bin hochzufrieden!

Pro Musica Blog Store

Time spent using app About 12 hours

Cool app and very helpful support. Would buy again. :) I use it for digital music and other digital merchandise.

Liner Notes Magazine - Coming in January 2022

Time spent using app About 2 months

Great app and fantastic customer support. In addition, it's very affordable - a lot of bang for your buck. Can't recommend it highly enough: A++!!!!

Beach City Surfing

Just getting started Live Chat walked me through all the features AWESOME!! Very Helpful. Answered all my questions

arendgerds.net

Location Netherlands

Great service, my problem was solved within minutes. Very fast response and solution, what to say more..

Jacksonsorigami.com

Location Sweden

My customers contacted me for a broken link issue on a Saturday. When I messaged the Customer support Sarah helped me out within 2 minutes and everthing was sorted out. Top quality Customer Support. Great app otherwise, love that I can customise the Email to my customers to make it fele personal. Pretty simple to use. Perfect app for people who sell PDF files and other downloads.

Baby Care Advice

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

Initially was happy with it as it did the job. But not impressed when the app was down for a whole day, and no way to contact them (I'm sure we weren't the only ones). Once it was back up and running, downloads weren't being sent out at all for numerous hours. Had client emails asking where their downloads were and had a mad scramble to source an alternative option. Support was non existent and when complained initially, when complained again after being charged for the month, got a rather condescending response completely irrelevant to what I was talking about, clearly not reading what I was saying. Have since moved on elsewhere as the support response and lack of has put us off.

September 24, 2021

Hello,

We analyzed all the Live Chat conversations and saw that all your questions were replied to and taken action in just 30 seconds. We checked the day that you told about a down whole day but all the files were sent in the same day within minutes. We are very sad to see your review after stating the system was down and demanding a free month gift even after you continued to use the app after this period. We are working very hard to deliver all digital files 7&24 with all high cloud server costs, this is why it cannot be free with the size of your files and transactions. We are always here to help you and assist you to deliver your digital files. Wish you understand the situation and use our app in the future.

Best Regards