DrDownload Digital Downloads

Sell Digital Products, Ebooks, Music or Any Files & Downloads

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Horizons Zen

Good app for quick file to be downloaded by customer. Support is very fast and kind. You can put multiple files for free so it's really cool for beginner

CWB FISHING GODS

I intergraded this app in my Shopify Store and it works great with my website. Thanks DrDownload. Customer Service is great also

The Frenchie Gardener

Used this app to publish my e-book, it is working perfectly & customer service is super responsive. Thank you!

Red Hot 100

So easy to use and the customer support is excellent, they answered my questions within minutes. Definitely recommend!

SharpSVG

I tried a lot of downloading apps, most are great, but with poor customer support (most not replying). This one has great fast support that at the same time are open to new features and implementations in their app, for your special needs.

Para Bellum Bricks

I had some technical problems and contacted support via chat. The response time was super quick and even the problem was resolved in hours rather than days. In general, it's a great app for delivering digital files to customers. The enormous amount of data storage is great too -> especially with the higher plans! Try it yourself -> there ist a free plan available.

I Love Writing

Great support. It's a user friendly app. Also, it's great that you can upload up to 20GB digital files with 19.99$

DragonicModz

Exclusive customer support. Easily solutions, good prices and everything works perfect. I strongly recommending this app for all Digital orders, license keys order and many more. You will really like it!

Lilly Bear Studio Props

Excellent customer service. I had some issues and they helped resolve them promptly and everything works perfectly now. I like that that this app is based on storage space and not the number of products I have listed on my site. It works better for our needs and makes it way more cost effective for us.

Bella Presets

I tried different apps for digital downloads. If you look at the number of features you get with DrDownload compared to the other apps, it is great for a lower price. Some things didn't work as expected but when I chatted with the people of Ecommergency they were very helpful and changed settings so things work now. I also asked them to implement html in the email the customers get (with the download links). And they said they will implement it next week. Amazing how responsive these people are.