Dripshipper: US Dropshipping

Dripshipper: US Dropshipping

by The Doughty Organization

Sell coffee with your logo on it! We dropship! USA Dropshipper

COFFEEGRAM PR

I have not had my first order but the coffee origins available are super good and the description are very well done. Cheaper than a custom coffee brand.

ESSAYONS COFFEE

This app is amazing, the shipping is super fast. I've used it for about a month now and finally got my first sale! Dripshipper saved me hundreds of dollars probably even thousands in inventory(By not having to buy my own product and packaging). If you're just starting out with your coffee business I would recommend using Dripshipper.

Coffee Plz

I used this app to startup my online coffee business, def would be tough for anyone to make money using this service though as you must pay $10.77 and hope to sell 12oz of coffee for $15 -$17. And a pound for $15+ which you'll be lucky to sell for anything above $18. In my opinion they provide great service and great to help you get started, but not feasible for long term businesses. Plus $25 monthly fee on top of paying 75% of your profits to them. Look elsewhere before getting started and compare prices. Overall im happy with my experiences so far but the prices are just way to high.

CalnDrea

Im atill working out the details but very excited. I hope the site is back up and working properly soon before my trial is up.

Michael Tran Café

I love this app. It is easy to set up and add products. Customer service is great and reply fast. I recommend this app if you are in drop shipping business. Instead of searching around for wholesale coffees to add to your store, this app will do that for you.

Rimfire Coffee Company

Easy to set up and get started. Friendly customer support. I ordered samples and they came just as described. The only issue I have (which is why the 4-star rating was given) is that there is no way to have your store name appear on customer bank statements. If I go to "Rimfire Coffee" and buy something, my bank statement should show "Rimfire Coffee", not "Old Chicago Coffee". This is a monumental hurdle in building customer trust. None of my other product suppliers (Spocket, etc.) have this issue - all charges show "Rimfire Coffee" regardless of the vendor. If they can fix this, I will edit this to five stars as this is the only issue/concern I have.

May 6, 2020

Hi there! Thanks for the review. You can change your store settings to show your name on a customer bank statement. Our charge to your account for the cost of goods sold will show the supplier name, but not on your customer bank statement. Only on your bank statement for the cost of goods sold. What your customer sees on their bank statement is based on your Shopify store settings, so we don't control that.

Ichi Coffee

You cant compete with establish Coffee Roasters. Their price are the same as yours but their product presentation is far superior. That is because you cannot customized your packaging without spending big. The free packaging does not look good i guarantee you that. Customer Support is not the worst but it does not feel they want you to succeed in this business. In conclusion if your not willing to spend money in this business, just stay away.. you will not succeed.

April 30, 2020

Thank you for your review. We always recommend to our merchants to compete on quality, not on price. Our coffee beats the large companies through quality. Our beans are higher grade, and they are roasted the same day we ship. So our beans are always fresh roasted, unlike any of the other big companies selling coffee on shelves.

Socatshop.com

I’ve been selling private label for the last two years and this app is well worth it. A few things you should know. First is yes you will make less money per bag of coffee than you would if you bought private label from a roaster and then listed in online and then sold it. However with the variety of coffee that they have you would spend thousands on stocking your business as opposed to $25 a month with dripshipper. Second if you don’t sell your inventory within one month you’re not selling fresh roasted coffee, you’re selling old supermarket coffee and would likely have to throw out the “unfresh” coffee. With dripshipper it is fresh every single order. So take the waste you dont have with them and no minimum orders you likely end up making more money with dripshipper. My only issue is converting my old customers to buying online! Which I’m doing slowly and hopefully surely!

April 30, 2020

Thank you for your kind review!

Bright Coffee

Saludos. Recomiendo esta app han sido bien responsable en los envios de los cafés a mis clientes. ..

April 30, 2020

¡Hola! Puede enviarnos un correo electrónico a support@dripshipper.io

TOMÁ US

Cant install the app..... why ?

The page you were looking for doesn't exist.
You may have mistyped the address or the page may have moved.

April 30, 2020

Hi there! If you contact our customer support, I’d be more than happy to help you :)