Dripshipper: US Dropshipping

Sell coffee with your logo on it! We dropship! USA Dropshipper

From $30/month. 14-day free trial.

The Perfekt Perk

As a new online coffee and tea shop, Dripshipper has been a wonderful experience and my customers are happy. Thank you, The Perfekt Perk

Coffeeur

Update-7/72020

Customer service is not that great. I hate that you cannot speak to anyone on the phone. They need to make this available as well. An agent & I were going back and forth for more than 3 days. We could have got this resolved if the customer service responded spot on. There were 3 things I noticed in this past month. 1. Shipping time is too long 2. Labels are handwritten & messy looking 3. Sometimes your customers may receive another brands coffee.

1. Shipping started out great but, then it became longer than the 3-5 days. It took one of my customers at least two weeks just to receive their shipment. She ordered on 6/20 & she still has not received her order. It is now 7/7/2020. Also, my daughter ordered some coffee & I ordered the next day, we live at the same address but, my shipment came before hers. Her order was fulfilled after mine. Orders should be processed in order they were received.
2. My labels have been typically color labels but, one of my shipments I received a black & white label that was handwritten & looked like it was the last label out of the printer. That is not good business at all. I had no idea there were handwritten labels anywhere.
3. Production screwed up & one of my customers received another company’s shipment. I am glad it was not a total stranger that received this package. What if they would have posted this on their social media? I hope my customer receives the items they ordered in a more faster shipping time. He ordered on 6/16 & it was delivered on 6/26. I do not see a new order in my store at all.

So far everything runs smoothly. I like the quick shipping & the automated fulfillment. I wish you sold more than coffee.

Java Nutz

The greatest thing is they ship fast in this COVID-19 era. I have enjoyed working with them and look forward to doing more business with them. I do have one request-any chance we could get Kenya AA coffee, or chocolate covered espresso beans?
Keep up the great work! Thank you.

Carburated Coffee Co.

Will not let me put my payment info in so orders will not be filled. A lot of the prices were not listed on the coffees. Dropping to one star. No progress with getting there payment center working.

Swill & Burro

The product tastes amazing and the packaging looks great too! I love the fast shipping and the variety of coffees. $25 a month is a fair price for such a nice service. My only wish is that we move towards more environmentally friendly packaging.

Grinding Coffee Co.

This is the PERFECT app for those interested in selling coffee. The coffee is sent from the USA, shipped internationally, and FAST. My customers enjoy how fast it gets to them. The customer support is also phenomenal. A customer accidentally input the wrong address and they were quick to correct the address before shipping. This is amazing. I truly enjoy my service using this app. I recommend it to everyone.

Kaldigoatscoffee

Hello, my name is Solomon, owner of Kaldigoatscoffee online coffee store. Thanks to this i am able to own my own online coffee store. Excellent App for having your own private label coffee store.
Solomon M
www.kaldigoatscoffee.com

June 8, 2020

Thank you for the review!

Luxury of Variety LLC

I had an order canceled because Dripshipper refuses to honor my card on file. But they still managed to bill me for the month with the same card they applied a “Do not honor” code to. When I reached out to get assistance they kept telling me to ask the bank and when the bank told me there is nothing wrong with my card I wrote to a rep and Dan got NO RESPONSE but received an email about prices going up. I asked for someone to help me or give me a refund and no response. This was my first app and in the beginning they were very good but I need a vendor who will be honest responsive and not try to get over on me when I’ve been paying every month regardless whether or not I made a sale. This is bad business.

June 8, 2020

Woohoo! Glad to be working together :)

Firehawk Coffee

Pro's. This app has given me the opportunity to find a great niche with US based products. The free shipping is a life saver. It has given me the ability to build a brand with very little overhead. The coffee is delicious.

Con's: The free labels. (a critique more than a complaint). I am appreciative of them, but it seems like the generic design could pop a little more. Starting out, the labeling system is a catch 22. Designing your own labels really increases overhead when you aren't making enough sales to justify the cost of custom labels.

The Temecula Roaster does a really good job with the generic label print outs. The Old Chicago Roaster labels are often smeared when delivered and lack quality. The coffee from both organizations is great, which is why I utilize both roasters.

**UPDATE**
Old Chicago Coffee Co. switched to a new label that is the same size... but satin, glossy and weatherproof. This will prevent the smearing mentioned in the review and look much higher quality. The old labels were more like matte paper and are no longer used. All shipments now have this new label from Old Chicago Coffee Co.

Thank you for the feedback. I want to make sure we work hard to turn those 4 stars into 5. I am going to see what we can do! I'm open to adjusting our templates. Please send a message to us and ask for Danny. If you had a good example for the free label templates, perhaps we can review it and see if we can get that to replace a current design. We have design resources if you have a look-alike you're interested in.

58 North Coffee

The app is getting 3 stars from me because of the ease of loading it to the store. Just a few clicks and the products are there. I like the fact you can add your own logo. That part was the big seller for me. The problem is that there is no ability to cancel orders. In less than 1 week I've made about $175 in sales. Because of Shopify ignores their own security features, I've had to refund all but $50 of it. I've spent about that much on advertising. I don't know if Dripshipper processed those orders or not. I emailed them explaining what's going on. So if they aren't cancelled, I'm going to be paying for coffee for whoever getting free coffee.

June 8, 2020

I'm sorry to hear about that. Perhaps we need to add a feature that allows you to turn off the auto-pay feature and have you do it manually so you have more control over the process. We have a cancellations window after an order is paid for that we use to allow merchants to cancel an order by reaching out to our customer service.