Dripshipper: US Dropshipping

Dripshipper: US Dropshipping

by The Doughty Organization

Sell coffee with your logo on it! We dropship! USA Dropshipper

San Rafael Cafe

First, coffee is better than most (actually think it's the best I ever had). Tried 4 different ones. I spent an hour reading all the reviews and it seemed most were 5 star but as always, I focused on the 1 and 3 star reviews to see what the issues are. I did not experience any of the issues in the low star reviews. Everything ships quick. Shipping to any USA address is free, even Alaska and Hawaii. Questions answered quick. Delivery a few days later. Product is fantastic. Packaging is not 'retail grocery store style' but it is what I would expect from mail-order type products being delivered to me. A great place to start and test your ideas before investing tens of thousands into your own coffee operation. $25 monthly fee is more than fair, nearly everything is automated during set-up. I couldn't pay an employee $25 a month to do everything this app does for me 24 hours a day (label printing, roasting, packaging, warehousing, shipping/delivery, order processing, regulatory requirements, etc.). I saw 1 or 2 complain about $25 but it's not even $1 per day. I could never do all this myself for $25 a month. Next I'll touch base on the labels, you can use their default label by simply uploading your logo, there's 6 designs to choose from, or you can pay for custom labels which are 4-color. I didn't do this, I just did the default label (I chose label #3, looked good) so I can't say much about the process of ordering the higher end labels. And finally I'll talk about product pricing. You set it yourself, it shows you the profit margin as you set it to different amounts, which is a time saver. I matched my prices with the quality of the coffee product. I drink a lot of coffee and I pay more for good coffee so my prices are in line with what I pay elsewhere since my target market is a coffee drinker like myself. Overall, I would recommend this to any start-up brand. Don't jump in to this highly regulated business on your own, try this first and build from there. If it works out well move on to your own operation, but if it doesn't work out you just saved thousands that you would have lost if you did all of this yourself the first time around. A+++ for the opportunity to make a real brand.

THE PETRICHOR GIFT STORE

Excellent customer service with very timely responses. The App is easy to use. Looking forward to building a partnership with them for the expansion my store!

North's Coffee

I've been using this app and love the coffee, so do my customers! The team response quickly to any questions I may have. awesome app and product!

Cozy Sip Coffee

If you are looking to join the coffee business then Dripshipper US Dropshipping is the way to go. I really love the amazing fast customer service they have.

PRIDE NUTRITION

Love Dripshipper and their products...the coffee is always fresh, they have a great variety and the app is so easy to use for quick delivery!

fellowshipcoffee

The app is great & integrates easily, the coffee is delicious as you can see from all the reviews (except 1 guy who said it was worse than Folgers, not sure what his deal is). The issue people run into is the price. Yeah, if you want to hit that middle of the road price range, you're going to be looking at a <10% profit. But the coffee is good enough to market as premium & you can be doing >25% profit. For those bitching about "this is impossible to run a business!!" customer service replied to me in less than a business day, and frankly, if you're whining that you can't run a business effectively when literally everything but marketing is handled, you're weird & need to get more experience in literally any other business model, because this is basically setting up a website & running a few ads. I mean essentially you're an affiliate marketer except you get to set your own margins. Alright, rant over, I'm heading back to catch the end of the Greco ranking tournament.

PS - If you subscribe to Flowrestling, it would be cool to support the darn sport, I mean we all love Freestyle & Collegiate & BTS, but then nobody tunes in for Greco at all? Come on guys, let's do better!

PPS - Chael Sonnen just posted a video about Bo Nickal at WTT & how he may be the best wrestler in the world, and frankly, I'm not sure that I can disagree. I mean Bo won, what, his 3rd NCAA Championship this year & barely cracked a smile! The guy's a monster.

PPPS - The customer service for Dripshipper is really cool, and I am assuming they'll forgive me for getting off track with this review. Coffee is important, but sports change lives!

PPPPS - I'm going to think of a way to brand & market coffee to the wrestling community, nobody steal my idea.

Have a great day, God bless.

No Gi Nation

So far so good! We've ordered our samples and are in the process of getting our coffee shop up and running. Customer service has been incredibly responsive through the whole process.

Gears and Grinds Coffee

What a great app! I wanted to start my own coffee business but didn’t have all the resources to source beans, roast them, ship them etc. This app solves all of those problems! You can design the coffee you want to sell and build a brand pretty easily! Uncomplicated and easy to use. The developers are quick to respond whenever you have questions as well! If I were to add any suggestion, it would be that the interface is only available for use on a pc and it would be a better user experience if it could be used on a mobile device or tablet. Yes you can make money selling this coffee. I definitely make money using this app!

A 2 Z & BACK

I used this fantastic product to increase my sales and productivity. I have just started and have had many business offers

Making God Smile Store

I had an issue with an order, they replaced the order and shipped out a new order quickly. Awesome!