Overall rating Based on 83 reviews
Colombiana Coffee Company
I have been using Dripshipper for several months now. There are definitely pros and cons and it is becoming harder & harder to overcome the cons with customers each day. Depending on the type of brand you want to build Dripshipper may not be your best choice. Definitely not a choice for a "Premium" or "Luxury" brand.
- The coffee is excellent! They really know what they are doing in the selection and roasting process.
- It is definitely fresh and roast to order. No complaints there.
- Free shipping.
- Customer service responds quickly.
- Although customer service responds quickly, you may not like the take it or leave it attitude they sometimes come across with. "Sorry our shipping is backed up do to high volume". That's it, nothing else, no "we are expanding production or hiring more people to meet the demand, please be patient". Just "your order isn't very important to us so we are going to take our sweet time fulfilling it."
- Order fulfillment is SLOOOOOOW! When I first signed up they met three business days like clockwork and it was manageable with customers. Recent orders have taken as much as a week and now DS has set their policy to 3-5 business days. Rather than ratchet up production to meet the demand they simply extended their lead times. Not cool!
- You don't get much in return for the $25 per month subscription fee. No colored labels or bag options (those are extra for "custom" products even though the labels are print on demand and could be color). No nice boxes to be shipped in. No real perks that normally come with shopify app subscriptions.
- No logo'd packing slip with orders. They just stuff the coffee in a USPS box or cardboard envelope, tape the hell out of it, and ship it. Not very attractive when it arrives at your customer.
- The K-cups do not have your logo on the seals. Just a generic "coffee" seal.
I would gladly pay more for a premium subscription that met some of these glaring needs. Unfortunately Dripshipper is really just a side business for Old Chicago Coffee Company and seemingly not a focus of development for them. I will continue to use them until I can find something better. If nothing else, the quality of the coffee is good and the free shipping makes the pricing tolerable.
Magic Valley Coffee
Okay, so I've had them for some time now. I need to drop some honesty. They have good coffee product. However, it takes much longer than 3 days to ship. I have orders going past a week regularly. Irritated customers who are eagerly waiting for their coffee have to wait this long and it hurts your brand reputation. I may have to look elsewhere for services. That said, they have good customer service, but when it boils down to the details. They're slow and it hurts your company.
App works great! Customer service is helpful! The coffee is incredibly fresh. Happy to partner with them. 2 stars off because we've had a high percentage of orders ship later than the "ships within 3 business days" they claim. Will update the review to 5 stars if/when more orders start shipping on time.
The app is easy to use as a whole. If you use the custom labels there is a substantial wait time from when you are wanting to upload a label, to review, to print to launch. At this point I would assume the start to finish process would be about 14 days, exact time for the free trial, to actually test how this process works. I would like to see an inventory list when adding new products to sell to make sure you do not double down on roasts. I have yet to market this company simply because I am unsure how well this app works with Shopify and how quick everything ships. I believe it all comes back to the label process and the inefficiency there.
Ranger Candy Coffee
I've been using this company for a year now. They started out great with wonderful shipping turn around times and amazing products, then the new year hit and danny has lost control of his company. K-cups always come busted open, shipping times are not 2-3 days your customer is going to wait over a week to get their product. the coffee beans are great they really are but the premium stand your company use to be is gone.