DropCommerce: US Dropshipping

DropCommerce: US Dropshipping

by DropCommerce

Dropship from US Suppliers for Faster Delivery Than AliExpress

Midland Arts Carts

I really like it so far. Customer service is quick and friendly and the products are priced decently. You do have to search for the good stuff - profit wise, but overall great so far.

Hair Plus Body Products LLC

I used this app to help me fulfill quality products in a reasonable time frame. I love this app. I will continue to use this app.

October 15, 2019

Glad you’re enjoying our app. We look forward to continue supporting your dropshipping business :)

Kindly,

Michael

B.G.T.Y. Lifestyle™ Blog & Boutique

I love DropCommerce. While they don't have as many suppliers, their selection is of high quality. Their customer service is also great as well. There have been a couple of times when my request to add a supplier's products was denied because they couldn't see my site (I haven't launched it yet) and DropCommerce has reached out to those suppliers on my behalf using the information that I provided to get approved. That's a big deal for me because I only want to source quality products from brands that are a close match for my brand. My only complaint is that there have been a couple times where I've requested approval or was about to request approval and literally hours or a day later, that particular supplier was gone. I can't imagine what would happen if I've picked products from a supplier and they decide to leave DropCommerce for whatever reason. That would leave the store owner high and dry. I understand things change but there has to be a better way. Other than, DropCommerce is one of my favorite Shopfiy apps/resources!

Joxtrott Camouflage

Originally this review was not favorable. However, Patrick from DropCommerce reached out to me and is in the process of resolving some vendor challenges. I decided to reinstall the App and give it a second try. You should as well. You can see how quality and locality is an important aspect of their company.

Rustic Slate

This app was easy to use. Has a small catalog but the products are of high quality. The products are a little pricey so you definitely need to have a niche market for what you bring into your store or you wont make any sales.

Clothes-Together

Ok so I just installed this app., to get a chance to look at the products. I like all the products, looks awesome, good quality by sight. Anyway, this app., and company I see a lot of potential in. I am gonna uninstall this app., just because I am going to wait for more vendors, and products. I am hoping for more shoes, cosmetics, bags, apparel, which are the products I am looking for. I really like it so far, and a very clean app..