DropCommerce: US Dropshipping

DropCommerce: US Dropshipping

by DropCommerce

Fast 3-7 day shipping from high quality brands in US & Canada.

PetProductDelivery.com

It's a great idea and I like the products and companies offered, but the app is too expensive. My clients rarely buy any of these products so not sure what I am paying for.

Thanks for the feedback!

If there's anything we can do to help your marketing efforts, let us know!

Hannah's Botanical Garden

Overall, this is a pretty good app and has tons of products to choose from. Customer support is amazing as they have assisted me multiple times this week. 1. I got kicked out of my plan, 2. My orders didn't sync from my Shopify store. I attributed this to some upgrade glitches and me being fairly new to this. I'll come back in and give five stars when I get all the kinks worked out. Hats off to Jimmy and Kathleen.

Thanks for the feedback!

If you're still experiencing issues, we'd be happy to resolve them! If not, we'd love to get that fifth star :)

Thanks!

Peitho's Closet

I wanted to find a US dropshipper, and liked what I saw when I researched DropCommerce. The App is really easy to use, and the customer service is fast, friendly and really helpful.

July 27, 2021

We're happy to hear that you're enjoying it!

If there's anything we can do to provide you with a 5-star experience, let us know!

We're a team of perfectionists :)

Wish you the best,

Wisewood Living

The app interface is user-friendly. Had a few issues, but support came through.......................

August 5, 2021

Thanks for the feedback! If there's anything else we can do to deliver a 5-star experience, feel free to let us know!

mokarose

I used this app to add products to my store. It's a mix and match of items, but good quality for the most part.

August 9, 2021

Thanks for the feedback!

Let us know if there's anything we can do to provide a 5-star experience :)

Say It In A Snap Jewelry

Overall easy to use but had to keep entering the same info over and over again. And at points it seemed to crash.

June 1, 2020

Hi there,

Thanks for your review! If you are still experiencing any issues, just reach out to our support team via Live Chat and we'll be happy to get that sorted out ASAP!

Patrick, DropCommerce Founder

jurgen's phantastic.com

Oh men I never saw so wunderful products before,even they are expensive ,they also have their quantity,

August 11, 2021

We're happy to hear that you're enjoying our selection!

If there's anything we can do to provide you with a 5-star experience, feel free to let us know!

EssentialsOnEarth

Hello Drop commerce, i am starter and wanted to bring below to your attention.
Kindly look at the Wilds wood supplier- the watches in your Dropcommerce App has the retail price more than what the price they are offering in website. might be by $20-30 for products under $100.
Kindly could you please let them know about it as it is not fair and is a conflict.I have pinged one of your customer care but she/he is away hence i need to leave a review here.
If we target on US customer base then it will be a definite loss for sure.
Hence, for that reason even though the watches are amazing I just did not opt for it.

August 17, 2021

Thanks for letting us know! We'll take a look at them, and make sure they don't violate our terms of agreement.

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review!

Dimension Dream Seekers

I will give this app a 4 star for now. Can you please add more suppliers to the list. For now it is very limited on suppliers list, but if you
grow the list, this app is a 5-star....

August 18, 2021

We're working on it! We've been adding new suppliers every week this year, with some big accounts in the works.

Thanks for the feedback. Hopefully we can provide that 5-star experience soon :)

Vintage and Weird

I started using this to begin a drop shipping business on Shopify. Integrates well. Let's see how they handle delivery and customer service.

March 17, 2020

Hi there,

Thanks for trying out our app and for leaving us a review.

If you have any questions or feedback along the way, please reach out and our support team will be happy to help!

We have very reliable support 9-5pm Monday-Friday, but we still try to help on evenings and weekends too as much as possible :)

- Patrick, DropCommerce Founder