DropCommerce: US Dropshipping

DropCommerce: US Dropshipping

by DropCommerce

Fast 3-7 day shipping from high quality brands in US & Canada.

Dimension Dream Seekers

I will give this app a 4 star for now. Can you please add more suppliers to the list. For now it is very limited on suppliers list, but if you
grow the list, this app is a 5-star....

Vintage and Weird

I started using this to begin a drop shipping business on Shopify. Integrates well. Let's see how they handle delivery and customer service.

March 17, 2020

Hi there,

Thanks for trying out our app and for leaving us a review.

If you have any questions or feedback along the way, please reach out and our support team will be happy to help!

We have very reliable support 9-5pm Monday-Friday, but we still try to help on evenings and weekends too as much as possible :)

- Patrick, DropCommerce Founder

Portable4Life

I will give a 4 for now as it is easy to use and very intuitive. BUT please add more suppliers to the list. For now it is very limited on suppliers list, but hey, if they grow the list, this app is a 5-star. I recommend it.

March 13, 2020

Hi there,

We are adding new suppliers every single day, so please check back often :)

Thank you so much for leaving a review, and I hope we'll earn your fifth star in time!

Talk soon,

Patrick, DropCommerce Founder

This 'N' That Boutique

This app is pretty terrible. Not a really great selection (at least for what I need) and their prices are ridiculously high. $39 for a super basic bikini set? No special designs or features, just basic. I have no clue how they expect you to make a profit here but I am definitely un-installing. Shopify should disband these type of apps. They claim suppliers are offering anywhere from 30-50% off but a quick Google search proves that is a lie. I mean, we're all trying to make a couple bucks here and I'm not gonna sell FOR you and your suppliers. That's not how this works.

I Just signed up for a plan no more than an hr ago and got set up on the free 7 day trial. Apparently, there is no way to cancel in Shopify or their app so I am un-installing and I sincerely hope that I am not charged. If I am, I will update this review.

Update 3/5/20: I spoke with Patrick and the customer service couldn't be better. They are gonna be adding new suppliers and I think we found a middle ground.

March 4, 2020

I'm very sorry to hear that you weren't able to find what you needed in our app.

I'm one of the founders, and I can tell you with 100% honesty that we do not mark up the products at all. We do not take ANY commission from sales. We operate as an open marketplace like AirBnb, where suppliers set their own prices. We earn our revenue only from the monthly subscriptions.

If we are made aware of products in our app listed elsewhere online for less than the 'Retail Price' in our app, we would happily contact the supplier and either adjust the prices or remove them from the service if they are unwilling to comply.

Because we only sell from US suppliers, products do tend to be a bit higher on our platform, but often the material and build quality is significantly higher than what you would find on other platforms. We are always listening to feedback, and if we get any bad reviews about a supplier we always act on them.

We are just about to launch a 'rating' system for our suppliers, which will make it much easier to find only the top-quality options, and we are bringing on multiple new suppliers each day.

If you'd like to chat about this one-on-one, I would really appreciate you letting me know which suppliers / products you saw listed online for cheaper than in our system, and I will make sure it gets dealt with, in addition to looking for more suppliers specifically in your niche.

Thank you for being passionate enough to leave a review. It means a lot to us, and if you would give me the chance to speak to you, I will do everything I can to improve the situation.

I will reach out directly to you as well and I hope we can discuss this further.

Talk soon,

Patrick, DropCommerce Founder

Northwest Mary

I chose this app based on the previous reviews. I like their business model of working with local US and CA based suppliers. I prefer quality products, and faster shipping just how our store concepts works. I recently had an challenge where my app wasn't updating my inventory. I had an actual glitch. I asked for assistance as I was in the middle of a large store sale and many products were in the sale. I was in a panic, not only did they fix the issue but the actual Co-Founder Patrick reached out and explained some really important details and adjustments I could make. They took the time to make it right explain and even answer any other questions I had. Superior service.I have seen a few reviews about the profit margins being small. Although some products are such, not all have small margins. I would rather have people trust my products, and make smaller margin with faster shipping than any overseas. Everyones' business model and goals are different, and the same goes with choosing our suppliers. Thanks again Patrick for helping!

February 12, 2020

Thank you so much, Mary. I'm glad you appreciate our focus on US and Canadian quality suppliers. I look forward to seeing you build your business! :)

- Patrick, DropCommerce CoFounder

Club_Canine

I really like the type of products that DropCommerce has to import to my Shopify store but they seem kind of limited in my opinion on pet products but i am just starting out so I really don't know how to use a site like this to search for suppliers

January 27, 2020

Hi there!

I'm so glad to hear that you appreciate our platform. We are actively bringing on several new suppliers every week, and we have pet suppliers coming on board soon. Make sure you check back each week or subscribe to our weekly new supplier updates for news around adding new pet suppliers :)

Thanks again, and good luck with your store!

- Patrick, CoFounder @ DropCommerce

Midland Arts Carts

I really like it so far. Customer service is quick and friendly and the products are priced decently. You do have to search for the good stuff - profit wise, but overall great so far.

Hair Plus Body Products LLC

I used this app to help me fulfill quality products in a reasonable time frame. I love this app. I will continue to use this app.

October 15, 2019

Glad you’re enjoying our app. We look forward to continue supporting your dropshipping business :)

Kindly,

Michael

B.G.T.Y. Lifestyle™ Blog & Boutique

I love DropCommerce. While they don't have as many suppliers, their selection is of high quality. Their customer service is also great as well. There have been a couple of times when my request to add a supplier's products was denied because they couldn't see my site (I haven't launched it yet) and DropCommerce has reached out to those suppliers on my behalf using the information that I provided to get approved. That's a big deal for me because I only want to source quality products from brands that are a close match for my brand. My only complaint is that there have been a couple times where I've requested approval or was about to request approval and literally hours or a day later, that particular supplier was gone. I can't imagine what would happen if I've picked products from a supplier and they decide to leave DropCommerce for whatever reason. That would leave the store owner high and dry. I understand things change but there has to be a better way. Other than, DropCommerce is one of my favorite Shopfiy apps/resources!

Joxtrott Camouflage

Originally this review was not favorable. However, Patrick from DropCommerce reached out to me and is in the process of resolving some vendor challenges. I decided to reinstall the App and give it a second try. You should as well. You can see how quality and locality is an important aspect of their company.

Previous 1