DropInBlog ‑ SEO Friendly Blog

DropInBlog ‑ SEO Friendly Blog

by DropInBlog

Build a superior blog. Grow your SEO. No WordPress needed.

Reversal Solutions, Inc

So easy to install and use! Made it easy for me to make sure I got the SEO and Meta information right, Looks beautiful. What a HUGE improvement from the otherwise wonderful template I have on Shopify. Very happy with the app.

Yuri A Jones Fine Art

I recently added this app to my website and I am loving it so far. I had been looking for a betting blogging option for my Shopify store and this app covers most of my bases... SEO and embedding products. Most importantly, when I had a quwery about custom styling, the app's author responded very quickly and helped me out in quick time. I'm very impressed!

Animated Apparel Company

This app is simply fantastic! Our blog is much more professional looking and the customer support is there if you have any questions! We highly recommend it.

Tuesday in Love

Definitely a great investment for your online store! The layout of the app is very user friendly and easy to to use. Optimizing your blog posts is made simple with step by step check marks. Also, the layout of your blog becomes more organized and easy to share. One of the nicest features of this app is being able to embed your products into any of your posts seamlessly. And of course, the customer service is very fast and friendly :)

Aricove

Easy to install/use blog app with a clean interface and great SEO tool. Quick and helpful support too.

Bottle Brigade

Great support! Got back to me right away with helping me set up the type exactly like I wanted. Thanks

worksSOwell

This app is really easy to use! Copy and paste and it's virtually done. I looked at many other solutions...this is the best and fastest way to either convert all blogs into a new website and start new ones. And the service is Excellent! The people that respond actually care about your business.

Ziggy

Highly recommend this app ! Easy to use, allows to have a nice blog and SEO optimised.
Super team, fast answers and flexible solutions, really helpful, thanks again !

Feel Beautiful

Really easy to use! I wanted to have 3 display columns instead of 2 and they did it right away for me. Thanks! Would love to see more features added in the future as well.

AverageJoeCamping Co.

Allowed me to get my store's blog off the ground quick and easy. The creator is extremely helpfully and has assisted me many times now; including on the weekends. Highly recommended for anyone trying to find a one-stop solution to setting up blogs on the Shopify platform. Great application and a must-have.

Previous 1 3 4