DropInBlog ‑ SEO Friendly Blog

DropInBlog ‑ SEO Friendly Blog

From $24/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
DropInBlog
4.9
July 27, 2022

Great app, service and communications. Had an issue with displaying a widget with my theme and these guys swooped in and fixed it right away, quickly. App is clean, customisable, great SEO function and just overall great blog app. Will be upgrading the plan soon. Thanks guys!

Soma Medicinals
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
July 27, 2022

So far the app has been great. It is very simple and very easy to use. I would recommend using the app.

Earth Flower Organics
Time spent using app: About 1 month
July 27, 2022

Excellent support combined an easy to use, cleanly designed straightforward app . A wonderful app for businesses who are just starting a blog.

M&M Bird Toys
Time spent using app: About 2 months
July 26, 2022

We love Drop In Blog for many reasons. The top is they are so responsive and quick to help with questions. The app makes it easy for our staff to edit and add blog posts.

Be Vivid You
Time spent using app: 2 months
July 15, 2022

I've been using this app for over a month now to help improve my store/blog ranking, I didn't like the default layout that Shopify Blog offers. I really enjoy it thus far. The support team is very helpful and diligent in responding. I am looking forward to the app team hopefully developing additional layout options but the ones offered now are just fine.

Little Rootz International LLC