DropInBlog ‑ SEO Friendly Blog

DropInBlog ‑ SEO Friendly Blog

by DropInBlog

Build a superior blog. Grow your SEO. No WordPress needed.

Natal Active

I use this app to produce a monthly magazine with my blogs. It suits its purpose really well and once you get the hang of using it its really straight forward to use and the guidance around the SEO is fantastic. A few things have been tricky to work out and there is the odd thing like formatting of text that could be better but I have to say above all the customer service has been exemplary. I get a quick response to all my queries and every time they have managed to sort any issues or queries really quickly. I'd definitely recommend this app!

Gwen Beloti Collection

I recently started using the app and I'm enjoying it thus far. The platform is pretty user friendly. I really like the layout and the style of it, it goes with the aesthetic of my brand. What I really appreciate is the timely customer service. I reached to support a few times and they always get back to me super quick.

Missing At Sea

Love how simple this system works. We use the Blogs as backup info linked to product pages, works great. They also managed the installation for us - total legends! Highly recommend :)

Subcold Ltd

Great blog with SEO. Tells you exactly what needs to be done to get the most out of your blog posts.

Christian Pure

You can write blog posts, and they look okay when you post them. They have three layouts to choose from for the blog listing page (2 of them are terrible). They try their best to offer a decent onboarding experience(it's not good, though). My biggest issue is the price. $50/month is an insult for the tiny feature-set it offers. The SEO features are a gimmick that don't work properly and have questionable value. The actual experience of writing a blog post is terrible. You have no way to customize the appearance or layout of your blog posts. The actual blog creation interface is a run-of-the-mill editor they copied and pasted from some open-source platform. It's a real hassle to use.

February 4, 2021

We're sorry that DropInBlog wasn't a fit for you. We are very open to constructive feedback as we are constantly working on our product. We are not trying to be and don't claim to be a visual page editor. We are a blog platform focused on SEO.. so it's a bit surprising to hear the negativity on our SEO Analyzer. It was built by top SEO professionals using industry best practices. In addition to SEO our goal is to have a simple way to embed products so that you can convert readers into customers. If there is some part you found hard to use or we didn't make intuitive we'd love to hear your feedback so we can improve.

Canada PEScience

This app is exactly what Shopify needs. Shopify standard blog functionality kind of stinks...which is OK since Shopify focus is being a great storefront. But when getting content onto your website nicely after all the time and money put into a website...you will need this app. Highly recommend. Support is also top notch. I asked for a couple customizations and they handled it all

hellozurich

We use this app and did a lot of customization – thanks to the support-team and it's fast reaction everything works as we wished for. Thanks.

Good Boy Pet Company

Great app, very easy to install and amazing customer support! Super happy and they have been able to help me with everything I need so far. :)

Acacia Accents

This app is awesome and had really helped me to improve my SEO. Also, the customer service is awesome!

coLLo AppareL

Support is excellent, and the app is perfect and easy to use. Had an issue with coding and the team at DropInBlog fix it right away.