DropInBlog ‑ SEO Friendly Blog

DropInBlog ‑ SEO Friendly Blog

From $24/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
December 17, 2021

Such a clean, simple, and great resource for writing SEO-focused blog posts. Support is best-in-class and really helps with all my noob questions.

Lowland Kids
Time spent using app: 3 months
December 1, 2021

Great app, SEO function really nice and easy, highly effective blog app. Support team are fantastic - highly recommend!

asensei
Time spent using app: 6 months
November 30, 2021

Wow, it might not give you the fanciest designed blogs but it is simple and quicker than another blog app I have used and then the SEO on top!!! Brilliant. So glad I found it.

Apothecary & me
Time spent using app: 4 months
November 22, 2021

Amazing tool. Great and responsive customer service team at all levels. We have been building our content marketing strategy around the platform and are very happy so far.

AQOutdoors
Time spent using app: 11 months
November 12, 2021

This is a helpful tool to add a little extra to your blog beyond the one Shopify provides. I am grateful for it's ease of use, although the features would be easier if I knew how to use CSS. Since I am CSS illiterate, the company's chat program helped me get in contact with an awesome person who altered my blog posts for me. I appreciate all their efforts to perfect my blog, and look forward to really grinding away on this platform.

The Plante Shoppe
Time spent using app: 25 days
November 9, 2021

Really good app. Easy to use and it looks great on my Shopify store. Very good customer service. the SEO analyzer is a great tool.

Deterdraft
Time spent using app: 10 months
November 4, 2021

Great for SEO, helps you cover your SEO checklist and provides overall score. Would recommend to anyone looking to optimize their blogs.

Zakurai
Time spent using app: 2 months
November 2, 2021

How can I deactivate my account? It does not appear on the web. This app it wasn't what I was looking for.

Victoria Eugenia Bags
Spain
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
DropInBlog replied November 4, 2021

Hi folks,
Our support reached out to you multiple times to see what type of issues you were having but were not able to get a reply. When you uninstalled the app has deactivated your account automatically.

Without knowing your issues, it's a bit hard for us to see what as caused your 2 star review. Please reach out so we can see what you mean by "does not appear on the web" and we'll be sure to get things straighten out and you can be off to the races with your content marketing plan :)

November 1, 2021

Having a fully-functioning blog is crucial for my business and DropInBlog is perfect! Not only that, the customer service is top-notch. Would definitely recommend it to anyone who uses a blog for their business.

Divine Feminine Works
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited February 18, 2022

Very happy with everything! So far the best app to customize blog posts and with great support!
Expensive, but it really looks it will be worth it.

Assolari - US Store