DropInBlog ‑ SEO Friendly Blog

DropInBlog ‑ SEO Friendly Blog

by DropInBlog

Build a superior blog. Grow your SEO. No WordPress needed.

Set Intention

these guys are awesome. I had several questions about formatting as i am not a coder and they were very helpful in getting my issues resolved. Thank you for the help!!

Gold Elite Apparel

Great customer service and AMAZING app! I love how it helps me improve my SEO. It seriously is so easy to use.

Skin Chow

I love this app! I have a LOT of content in my "Knowledge" section and use the app to categorize and organize it so users can more easily see what info we have and navigate to it easily. Since my use case is slightly different than most, I needed a few minor changes made and these were taken care of almost immediately by their tech support! Very prompt, courteous and efficient customer service. Big fan. Thanks!

The Bias Cut

Brilliant app. Have had it a months now and it has completely transformed our blog in terms of layout and content. The SEO guidance is extremely helpful, it's very easy to implement, and the customer service is brilliant. They quickly amended the layout to suit our website with some custom code, and am very impressed over all.

Winternational.co.uk

I use this app to make my blogs more SEO friendly and more stylish. It is way better than others out there as the SEO point scoring lets me know instantly how the blog will perform. Incidentally but reassuringly, support is amazing too. Quick, courteous, brief and to the point. What more could you ask for!

Vego Garden

This app claimed SEO friendly but in fact it hurts your store SEO a lot. Too many issues. Uninstalling the app.

Lovepawz

Amazing app! Hamza helped us with so many questions we had. The app is so much better than the regular shopify blog. Better to pay. Only downside is the coding side to it, it's really hard to add features to the default layouts. You would have to crate an entire new one

BDL Store

I was looking for a blog app that was easier and more flexible than the Shopify blog editor. This app is certainly easier to use and if you have any experience with MS Word or Google Docs the interface will be very familiar. It is nothing really fancy but it allows you to easily create blog posts that conform to a standard style and keeps them looking clean and easy to read. My only issues with the app are:
1. The app replaces your main Shopify blog page with a different one which you then link to from your website navigation. This is fine EXCEPT for the fact that this page doesn't show up anywhere in your Shopify page list and therefore you cannot edit it. I wanted to add a banner to this page and was told that there is no way to edit it.
2. The way fonts behave is a little weird at first. I think it pulls fonts from your Shopify theme but for some reason the text looked weird, either way too big as a headline or way too small as paragraph text. I checked my Theme font and these should have been fine so no idea what was happening. I found a workaround which was to set the DropInBlog text to "preformatted" and then set the font and size in Google Docs and copy paste it into the blog. This seemed to keep whatever was in Google docs. For the time being it is good enough for what I need it for but I hope the developers add some more functionality in the future.

Laura Katherine's Fashion

Great app! The customer service is AMAZING. They are so quick to respond and super helpful!! I highly recommend!

Kika Collective

Developers are very responsive - have helped with whatever I've needed. Makes writing blog posts with SEO in mind much easier and like the ability to drop Shopify products into posts - saves time and looks great.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10