DropInBlog ‑ SEO Friendly Blog

DropInBlog ‑ SEO Friendly Blog

by DropInBlog

Build a superior blog. Grow your SEO. No WordPress needed.

GetMr

the support was absolutely amazing, much needed improvements on our blog can't wait to see the results. the seo and all the tools are designed to HELP small business owners

Scientia Beauty

Great support! i'd definitely recommend if you want a reliable and easy blog tool. 5 stars for sure.

Summit Style

Great product! Full of many useful features. Great for SEO. And mostly importantly support is top notch!

Natal Active

I use this app to produce a monthly magazine with my blogs. It suits its purpose really well and once you get the hang of using it its really straight forward to use and the guidance around the SEO is fantastic. A few things have been tricky to work out and there is the odd thing like formatting of text that could be better but I have to say above all the customer service has been exemplary. I get a quick response to all my queries and every time they have managed to sort any issues or queries really quickly. I'd definitely recommend this app!

Gwen Beloti Collection

I recently started using the app and I'm enjoying it thus far. The platform is pretty user friendly. I really like the layout and the style of it, it goes with the aesthetic of my brand. What I really appreciate is the timely customer service. I reached to support a few times and they always get back to me super quick.

Missing At Sea

Love how simple this system works. We use the Blogs as backup info linked to product pages, works great. They also managed the installation for us - total legends! Highly recommend :)

Subcold Ltd

Great blog with SEO. Tells you exactly what needs to be done to get the most out of your blog posts.

Canada PEScience

This app is exactly what Shopify needs. Shopify standard blog functionality kind of stinks...which is OK since Shopify focus is being a great storefront. But when getting content onto your website nicely after all the time and money put into a website...you will need this app. Highly recommend. Support is also top notch. I asked for a couple customizations and they handled it all

hellozurich

We use this app and did a lot of customization – thanks to the support-team and it's fast reaction everything works as we wished for. Thanks.

Good Boy Pet Company

Great app, very easy to install and amazing customer support! Super happy and they have been able to help me with everything I need so far. :)