DropInBlog ‑ SEO Friendly Blog

DropInBlog ‑ SEO Friendly Blog

by DropInBlog

Build a superior blog. Grow your SEO. No WordPress needed.

materials and methods

As someone who knows next-to-nothing about SEO, I found this app so useful! Without WordPress, you can write a blog post and get real-time analysis of your SEO, making it so easy to adjust your copy and increase your score. Their customer service is amazing - so responsive and helpful!

Routzz

A very strong 4.5 stars for the power, ease of use and support offered by this App. Enabled us to quickly create a profile page for our blog contributors and the integrated SEO optimization review functionality is very useful. The only thing keeping me from a full 5 star review is the ability to search the blog within the Shopify site - our blog pages are an important part of our sales "journey", so it is not a minor issue. The team said that is in the pipeline, once that is available, it's a 5 star + review.

Soulmade-greece

Great app that's easy to use. They have an amazing customer service! It makes it easy to work on your SEO

Undersun Fitness

Awesome approach and more advanced tools to a the native Shopify blog functionality. It was very easy for our existing writers to utilize or anyone else who has worked with popular CMS platforms.

GetMr

the support was absolutely amazing, much needed improvements on our blog can't wait to see the results. the seo and all the tools are designed to HELP small business owners

Scientia Beauty

Great support! i'd definitely recommend if you want a reliable and easy blog tool. 5 stars for sure.

Summit Style

Great product! Full of many useful features. Great for SEO. And mostly importantly support is top notch!

Natal Active

I use this app to produce a monthly magazine with my blogs. It suits its purpose really well and once you get the hang of using it its really straight forward to use and the guidance around the SEO is fantastic. A few things have been tricky to work out and there is the odd thing like formatting of text that could be better but I have to say above all the customer service has been exemplary. I get a quick response to all my queries and every time they have managed to sort any issues or queries really quickly. I'd definitely recommend this app!

Gwen Beloti Collection

I recently started using the app and I'm enjoying it thus far. The platform is pretty user friendly. I really like the layout and the style of it, it goes with the aesthetic of my brand. What I really appreciate is the timely customer service. I reached to support a few times and they always get back to me super quick.

Missing At Sea

Love how simple this system works. We use the Blogs as backup info linked to product pages, works great. They also managed the installation for us - total legends! Highly recommend :)