DropInBlog ‑ SEO Friendly Blog

DropInBlog ‑ SEO Friendly Blog

by DropInBlog

Build a superior blog. Grow your SEO. No WordPress needed.

Ziggy

Highly recommend this app ! Easy to use, allows to have a nice blog and SEO optimised.
Super team, fast answers and flexible solutions, really helpful, thanks again !

Feel Beautiful

Really easy to use! I wanted to have 3 display columns instead of 2 and they did it right away for me. Thanks! Would love to see more features added in the future as well.

AverageJoeCamping Co.

Allowed me to get my store's blog off the ground quick and easy. The creator is extremely helpfully and has assisted me many times now; including on the weekends. Highly recommended for anyone trying to find a one-stop solution to setting up blogs on the Shopify platform. Great application and a must-have.

SpyGuy

Outstanding app, and very active developer. STRONG recommend because the app delivers, is easy to use, and as we all know, the default Shopify blog hasn't been updated in years!

LOTUS TROLLEY BAG

Super easy to use. Way better than Shopify's native blog feature. The chat/messenger team is super helpful. They respond fast and are friendly.

Lubilicious

We've been using this app for quite some time and it does exactly what we needed. We had some issues with featured image not showing up on social media and the guys from Dropinblog replied very fast, ON A SUNDAY, and provided the fix for our issue, so big thanks to them!

Sweet Home Michiana

So far so great! As a store owner who's looking to grow our brand through content creation, this app is a gamechanger being the only simple solution I could find that allows for multiple authors to generate content. I'm looking forward to the ability to integrate products into posts, as well!

bonmedico

Very easy to use and great support team. Suggestions for improvement are gratefully accepted and the team even supports individual adjustments of the posts! Thanks to the app we were able to create an attractive blog in a very short time :) Some UX adjustments (e.g. subcategories) would be highly appreciated!

Woash Wellness

This app has been a major gamechanger for my client's blog. I'm their SEO expert and using the out of the box functionality of Shopify isn't always great. The DIB helps the client take better ownership of their SEO and make the overall look and feel of the blog so much more professional and polished. Plus, their customer support is very helpful. I was trying to tweak some colours in the CSS and someone immediately helped me get that all setup. Very much worth the investment if you want a great looking blog that is Google friendly!

The Gypsy Bazaar

Super easy to figure out! Fast response when I needed assistance, can't wait to see updates made to an already pretty awesome app!