DropInBlog ‑ SEO Friendly Blog

DropInBlog ‑ SEO Friendly Blog

by DropInBlog

Build a superior blog. Grow your SEO. No WordPress needed.

Studio C

We needed the ability to add a blog-style page to our store, and our chosen theme didn't quite meet that need. DropInBlog was SO easy to install and create our store look to the blog page.

We wanted to do a special treatment to some of the typefaces, and when we reached out for assistance, the DropInBlog staff helped us immediately. In 15 minutes, all of our issues were addressed.

I highly recommend this app, and especially the support team!

I Love Yarn Forever

Finally a great SEO Blogging solution for Shopify that doesn't need a separate Wordpress install. I like DropInBlog's easy to use interface and the SEO customization options.

I Love Quilting Forever

For a long time the SEO features and power of the default Shopify blog have been lacking and the only alternative was to hack together a Wordpress installation on a subdomain (not ideal).

DropInBlog brings the SEO features that are missing from the default Shopify blog and DropInBlog is good enough that you don't need a separate Wordpress install.

WeDogz

I love the app! It's very useful to anyone who wants to generate some organic traffic. DropInBlog is a must have app for any content writer

Yeaton Collectables

We are currently using this app to help build out our content marketing and the customer service has been 5-stars and out of this world great! They reply quickly and have helped with all my issues. If you're looking for an application that will help boost your SEO and scale your content marketing with awesome customer service. Try to this app now!

KxLNewYork

Still getting to know the app but the price is reasonable, features are awesome, the team is available to answer questions and set-up is easy! So far so good!!!

Mailbox Big Box

I wasn’t happy with my current blog layout and was looking for something which didn’t require me to change the whole theme and found DropInblog

It was extremely easy to install without me changing the whole theme and gave it a new fresh modern look to the whole layout of my blog! I love the SEO scoring system where it showed me where I needed to improve on the posts!

I would highly recommend DropInBlog to anyone who has an existing store blog or starting out new :)

Panic Brand LLC

I've been searching for a better blogging option than the standard built in shopify blog for a while now and have tried quite a few different apps. This is the only app that is truly a replacement, and not some page builder. It has some really cool features... being able to add products with a Buy Button directly into posts is awesome and so is the SEO scoring feature.

Kimi Naturals

I gotta say I was skeptical. An entire new blog platform? But man, DropInBlog is slick. The SEO analysis thing might even be better the yoast.

Escape Adulthood Lemonade Stand

This is a very user-friendly app for adding a blog to your store. Simple, clean, and easy. Similar to Wordpress, but more approachable. I love the feature for dropping in products directly in your posts, complete with an Add to Cart button. Also, I don't keep up on SEO because it changes so much, so the built-in SEO report card is a great way to make sure I'm keeping up on best practices.