DropInBlog ‑ SEO Friendly Blog

DropInBlog ‑ SEO Friendly Blog

by DropInBlog

Build a superior blog. Grow your SEO. No WordPress needed.

The Gypsy Bazaar

Super easy to figure out! Fast response when I needed assistance, can't wait to see updates made to an already pretty awesome app!

Lendtribe.com.au

Very happy! Received immediate assistance to get set up! The team logged into the back end and made some changes and answered all my questions. Thank you very much!

Wild Herbal

Good, but could be much better. SERIOUSLY NEEDS a duplicate button, so a new page can be based off an old page.

July 10, 2020

Thanks for the constructive feedback. I'll talk to the team and see if we can get that added for you :)

UPDATE: Nov 2, 2020 - We've now added the Duplicate Post function.. Just click on the icon on the right side of the Post page to duplicate any post :)

LucidCover

An application that allows you to do everything you need to have a quality blog!

An exceptional and very reactive support! Listening, understanding, everything for an exceptional quality of service

Stix

We wanted more robust SEO features and were considering migrating over to Wordpress entirely. DropInBlog took care of our needs and the transition from our theme blog to this app was so seamless. Also, the SEO functionality is awesome and super user friendly. Their support is also super helpful and added some quick customizations to our blog. If you're looking for a more robust blog than a Shopify theme can offer, definitely use this!

Cartel De Amore

Another example of overpriced garbage app that does absolutely nothing... There no templates, no visual editor, just simple old school stupid wyzywig freaking editor. I'd give this crap minus 1 million....

June 19, 2020

Apologies if DropInBlog didn't meet your needs. We take feedback very seriously. We are not a visual page editor (and don't claim to be). We are a blog platform. Our focus is building you a beautiful blog that is joy to write in, drives more traffic via SEO, and converts readers into paid customers. We have product embeds with Add-to-cart as well as a number of templates, but I would like to hear what specifically you are looking for in a blog. We are always developing and taking feedback :)

Studio C

We needed the ability to add a blog-style page to our store, and our chosen theme didn't quite meet that need. DropInBlog was SO easy to install and create our store look to the blog page.

We wanted to do a special treatment to some of the typefaces, and when we reached out for assistance, the DropInBlog staff helped us immediately. In 15 minutes, all of our issues were addressed.

I highly recommend this app, and especially the support team!

I Love Yarn Forever

Finally a great SEO Blogging solution for Shopify that doesn't need a separate Wordpress install. I like DropInBlog's easy to use interface and the SEO customization options.

I Love Quilting Forever

For a long time the SEO features and power of the default Shopify blog have been lacking and the only alternative was to hack together a Wordpress installation on a subdomain (not ideal).

DropInBlog brings the SEO features that are missing from the default Shopify blog and DropInBlog is good enough that you don't need a separate Wordpress install.

WeDogz

I love the app! It's very useful to anyone who wants to generate some organic traffic. DropInBlog is a must have app for any content writer