Search and find products
Search and find products to import to your store. Wholesale2b has 1 million products from over 100 dropship suppliers.
Automate the inventory updates
Prices and inventory are kept in synch with automated daily updates. You also have full control over the prices with global markups.
Orders will import automatically to your Wholesale2b account. Orders are shipped directly to your customers with just one click.
Now you can import products from drop shippers to your Shopify store and forget about daily updates
- Over ONE MILLION dropship products to choose from
- Pick up to 10,000 items and watch your store get loaded (upgrades are available)
- Change your list anytime you want
- Change item titles and descriptions with your own unique content (optional)
- Your Shopify store will be updated automatically every day
- Orders are shipped to your customers with just 1 click
Wholesale2b Shopify Listing Tool
Our new Shopify listing tool will help you push products from any drop shipper directly to your Shopify website. All you need to do is choose the products you want to upload. We have over 1 MILLION products from over 100 suppliers.
Once you have setup your list of preferred products, our Shopify listing tool will automatically load the products to your Shopify website and it will also apply daily updates automatically to keep your website up to date.
You won't have to worry about importing data feeds every day to keep your website up to date. This will be done automatically for you every day.
There is a limit of 10,000 products per account. A limit is imposed to avoid having every member flood Shopify with the same products.
Wait there is more! Order fulfillment process included
Our Shopify tool will also grab orders from your store automatically so you can process them with just one click. Our team will then handle the order with the suppliers for you.
We will even send the tracking code back to your store as soon as we get it from the supplier, so you are sure to get them as quickly as they become available.
No need to manually input orders with suppliers. No need to run after tracking codes. All this is done automatically for you.
Control your listing with precision
- Setup markups on prices as you wish
- Control the shipping costs as you wish
- Change prices with a global markup or edit prices by single items
- Change the product titles and descriptions to make them unique on your website
- View your estimated profit/losses
- Access your daily submission logs
- Process orders with just 1 click (no other action required)
- Tracking codes are automatically sent to your Shopify website
- Daily updates are sent to your Shopify website every day
- Out of stock items are automatically updated for you
- Change your list anytime you wish (add/remove products)
- Push your entire list of products to Shopify with just 1 click
- Remove products in bulk based on price range*
- manage your categories
Pricing 7-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 85 reviews
Most recent reviews
W2B is slow to process orders, but seems to be getting better. The new Shopify Sync works well, but the directions aren't clear on how to use it (I don't think they actually tried using those directions or they updated the system but forgot to update the directions). I've figured it out by trail and error, and customer service is helpful and friendly but it usually takes 12-24 hours for a response (not good when you're lead to believe your orders will ship in 24 hours). I think the app will get better once they hire more people to process orders and provide service, or continue to update the site so directions are clear, add more buttons so you can find your shipments/ orders page. I will update my rating when things change. Gave 3 stars because the suppliers I found here are great.
To verify a new account they want a Copy of the Front and the Back of my Credit Card ??? That seem verry strange to me...
I just started really using this app., last night. I have installed this app., before but, I kept uninstalling it...maybe I was just afraid to try it. Anyway, I wish I would have stuck to it a long time ago, 'cause so far so good, so easy to follow the instructions, set-up was a breeze and I am very happy. When you email them with questions, they do get right back to you asap. Thanks you guys! I am so excited and hope I don't have to look elsewhere.