Dropship Easily — Wholesale2B

Dropship Thousands of Products, 100+ Niches, Fast Shipping

$29.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Wisconsin Sports Gifts

Good selection of products just make sure you take advantage of the 7 day trial. I had all kinds of issues adding products to my list to sync to my site and their support didn't seem too interested in helping solve the issue. Just sorry I spent all those hours preparing my site for their products only to have to delete and start over.

MJ's Overstock

Time spent using app About 2 hours

I checked many many products. All were available on Amazon for less than the cost through here. The interface is poor and it continually logs you out. Don't waster your time.

perfumerya.com

Location Lithuania
Time spent using app About 2 months

App is not bad. But the nightmare is communication and order management. If you receive an order - hold on ! 1. Need to add funds to your account wallet - the way to do it, is through making a ticket to their system ! 2. Reply time in the ticket - takes many hours or even days ! 3. Even when you make a deposit your funds DOESN'T APPEAR IN YOUR WALLET INSTANTLY !!! Process is so complicated, that placing an order with such super slow service and process, can cost you unsatisfied clients, and canceled orders.

isportfun

The products are very complete. The program is easy to use. The service is relatively timely. it helps me.

Top Vitamin Mart

These are not wholesale prices. The are priced 50% - 100% above what the retail price is. You also have a 3% fee for a transaction and a $29.99 monthly fee. A seller has to sell 3 times what the actual retail rate is to make any profit. Nobody is going to pay 3 times where they can get it a lot cheaper. You cannot make a profit using your app

March 2, 2022

Hi Top Vitamin Mart,

The prices of the products are indeed wholesale, and they come directly from the suppliers - and we provide them to you 'as is', without inflating anything.

Also, any fees (for example, the 3% fee) that are added to the products come directly from either the supplier or payment gateways - Wholesale2B does not intervene or inflate the prices at all. You can circumvent this fee by creating an account with the supplier itself, we provide you with all the details as required.

We'd be happy to address any concerns that you have with our app. Please log in to your Wholesale2B account and create a Support Ticket so that we could assist you and get the issues resolved. We're open to any kind of feedback that you may have for us. Thank you for being associated with Wholesale2B. We're grateful.

Thanks and regards,
Peter Caradonna
CEO - Wholesale2B

Urban Fashion Trends and Beyond

Quick checkout and easy-to-use functionality. I enjoyed it and I hope to have many more dealings with Wholesale 2b. Thank you.

Boardwalk Ts & Things

Not recommended lots and lots of fees (trans, surcharge)Not able to make a profit to cover the cost.

September 23, 2021

Hi Boardwalk Ts & Things,

Thank you for your review. I am sorry to learn that you've had a dissatisfactory experience with us. Any fees that is added to the products comes directly from either the supplier or payment gateways - Wholesale2B does not intervene or inflate the prices at all. However, we'd be happy to address any concerns that you have with our app. Please log into your Wholesale2B account and create a Support Ticket so that we could assist you and get the issues resolved. We're open to any kind of feedback that you may have for us. Thank you for being associated with Wholesale2B. We're grateful.

Thanks and regards,
Peter Caradonna
CEO - Wholesale2B

zerowastemodern

Got an email reply overnight, within 12 hours of request, and the instructions were crystal clear to allow me to do what I wanted. Thank you!

Beautyandko

Location Dominican Republic

i Have been use this app from nov 2020, after somes months using, i can give my review, for my expirience in dropshipping business i can confirm that this is one of the better app to do business with, you can add products quickly, manage profit margin,delet products as well. you can find a lot of differents niches products for all kind of business in just fews minutes into this App.
costumers services are reactif and very professional even the week end. Hope it will continue developping the other marketplace integration like WISH, verishop, Rakuten and so on... Grettings from France Raysa

Bloom Babyy

Ease to use with just a click of a buttin & the money is in your account. I will LIKE to recommend a few more clicks, perhaps as easy enough for the more experienced advisory. Phone app may need my adjusting. You can complete orders off your phone. I recomment

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16