Wholesale2b

Wholesale2b

by Wholesale2b

Import Thousands of Dropship Products, Synch Orders & Tracking

California Fragrance Outlet

This app saved me tons of labor hours and made everything a breeze. Customer support actually responds to your questions. Great product and highly recommend it. Other programs charge you an arm and a leg to do the same thing! Don't judge the app by it's looks, judge it by what it can do. Enough said.

ShopHentons.com

W2B is slow to process orders, but seems to be getting better. The new Shopify Sync works well, but the directions aren't clear on how to use it (I don't think they actually tried using those directions or they updated the system but forgot to update the directions). I've figured it out by trail and error, and customer service is helpful and friendly but it usually takes 12-24 hours for a response (not good when you're lead to believe your orders will ship in 24 hours). I think the app will get better once they hire more people to process orders and provide service, or continue to update the site so directions are clear, add more buttons so you can find your shipments/ orders page. I will update my rating when things change. Gave 3 stars because the suppliers I found here are great.

Blacksheep Wear

To verify a new account they want a Copy of the Front and the Back of my Credit Card ??? That seem verry strange to me...

Clothes-Together

I just started really using this app., last night. I have installed this app., before but, I kept uninstalling it...maybe I was just afraid to try it. Anyway, I wish I would have stuck to it a long time ago, 'cause so far so good, so easy to follow the instructions, set-up was a breeze and I am very happy. When you email them with questions, they do get right back to you asap. Thanks you guys! I am so excited and hope I don't have to look elsewhere.

Swift Gift Shop

Really nice app with good suppliers ! Satisfied with wide selection of required goods. Thanks !
5+ rate

AjaiceonworldLLC

I used this app to sell on my website and Amazon account . great app to use to make good money online.

Confetti Promotions

complicated setup. and you misspelled automated in the link. cannot find the 'get' link. not looking good so far.

Shirlvinselectronics.co

This app is excellent!!! The transporting of products to your website is veary easy and it works well

BeingHumanoid

This suppler and app is awesome! I can add new products fast and remove them if needed just as fast. They auto-update everything and pull stuff off my shop that's no longer available and even let me know if selling something I added will cause me to lose money if I sell it. Thank You!

Richys Electronics

Excellent!!! The tools are there to be used. Easy transporting to your website.

Working out very well. There is a lot of choices to choose from. Thank you very much!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9