Wholesale2b Dropshipping

Wholesale2b Dropshipping

by Wholesale2b

Import Thousands of Dropship Products, Synch Orders & Tracking

megashopstop

Great awesome app, great seamless inventory management... smooth and peaceful service. may god bless

FrettySketty

I used this app for several months. It takes more than 24 hrs to hear back from customer service regarding any issues and when you do it's never completely answered, resulting in more emails and days until issue is resolved. When an item is out of stock you're not notified for days, resulting in lost sales and negative ratings against your store. You can only email, no chat, and there's only 2 people answering emails. Some of their suppliers do not provide tracking numbers if an order is under a certain dollar amt. More frustration than it's worth. People want fast results, not days to see results.

DiecastModeler

I have tried this APP for many websites never sold anything from here. I only like the aspect of looking like a big shop. Otherwise $29.99 per month well not sure if it is worth that. Hard to get anyone to understand your problem. Also cannot cancel account nor get any Refund/Credit.

UltimateMarktusa

It is a really good app with a lot of products and suppliers. perfect to start with the dropshipping.recommended

Auto Tools Pro

This is one of the best dropshippers I've worked with lately.
Wholesale2B have many suppliers and a large selection of products, with a variety of settings for both price and shipping costs.

Plus, a very fast support service that responds quite quickly and even on weekends.

Due to unforeseen circumstances, I lost the entire list of products in my store and this happened last weekend.

I wrote a ticket on Saturday and a few hours later I received an answer, and as a result, within two days the support service completely resynchronized my store and reloaded over 10 thousand products.

Very satisfied and highly recommend this service!

My Rating is 5+ start !

Thank you so much !

LowballMikes

Absolute Game Changer for me. W2B has been in my corner from Day 1. Looking forward to the future with W2B and LowballMikes.com

June 1, 2019

Thank you so much for the great review. Please don't hesitate to contact us should you need anything.

PATIO AND FIREPLACE CONCEPTS

I used this app to select individual products. The problem is I have to go back and modify every product description because, in addition to grammatical errors, the language used appears like it comes from someone who does not have a good command of the English language. Wholesale 2b would do well to edit these before offering to merchants. The text is not editable unless the right options are selectedunder the individual plan. Look out if a customer wants to reurn something. You'll get no support and end up having to tell the customer to ship it back to you and you'll have to refund the customer on your own. This App is not for me.

June 1, 2019

I am so sorry to hear that. We actually get the descriptions straight from the suppliers and we assume suppliers are responsible for writing descriptions with good English. If this is not the case with any specific supplier then we will be glad to inform them of this issue.

RedBevelle

This app has a variety of products, great customer service if you need help & is overall a great supplier for drop-shipping your products!

May 8, 2019

Thank you for the great review. It is much appreciated.

Scenty Delight

Nice app. The app works, The customer service works. Lots of products. Good service. Okay shipping times,

Life & Lemon

Fast and Courteous Customer Service!! They have plenty of products to choose from and their platform links easily to Shopify.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10