Wholesale2b Dropshipping

Wholesale2b Dropshipping

by Wholesale2b

Import Thousands of Dropship Products, Synch Orders & Tracking

ipetsuperstore.com

As I am pretty new to the drop shipping world, customer service is best seen when you have many questions and or problems. So far things have been pretty frustrating. Communication is slow at best, no phone number to call to resolve an issue quickly, delayed processing & shipping times and depending on who is responding to your messages, concerns may not be fully addressed. This has happened several times, showing a poorly ran company. On the other hand Shopify has been a very good experience to work with and has been a great help in resolving issues with Wholesale2B. Thank you Shopify. Also for some reason I had to leave a minimum of a 2 star rating - know that this review is a 1 star.

October 22, 2019

Hello. Please allow me to provide more information. We send orders to the suppliers within 1 business day from when the order is processed by the store owner. Then the supplier handles the packing and shipping and returns the tracking code to us. This usually takes a few days.

In the case of order 63621, you processed this order on October 17th and Wholesale2b handled it with the supplier the same day. Since this supplier needs an average of 3 days to return tracking codes, it was provided today on the 21st. You can see the average time taken by each supplier to provide tracking codes by clicking on your name (from your wholesale2b account) and then choose the Shipping Time Report.

I hope this helps.

In regards to customer support, we answer all support tickets within 1 business day (unless we need to wait for a response from a supplier).

If you have any other issues with our App please let me know. We want you to be happy with our App.

Peter

Home Decorations Now

Great app for syncing, no problems so far. I have access to over 100,000 products. I just need an app that submits to google merchant.

Pulse Designer Fashion

They have lots of suppliers but they could be faster on getting the orders processed. Sticking with them.

GADGET FLASHLIGHTS

I'm new to dropshipping and new to Shopify. Like anything, once you learn to use the Wholesale2B app is great. They have a ton of wholesalers and are quick to respond with detailed answers. Super happy about their service and plan to use them as a part of my ecommerce structure.

Shop Downtown Sidney

Worst Shopify App experience I have ever had. Looks good at first but when you try to use it you realize there is conflicting information, the functionality is vintage 2000 and when I called them on these inadequacies they ignored me.
In my opinion, they just want the monthly subscription fee from those unsuspecting.

August 30, 2019

I am so sorry to hear that. Would you kindly provide me with your support ticket number. All tickets are answered within 1 business day.

megashopstop

Great awesome app, great seamless inventory management... smooth and peaceful service. may god bless

FrettySketty

I used this app for several months. It takes more than 24 hrs to hear back from customer service regarding any issues and when you do it's never completely answered, resulting in more emails and days until issue is resolved. When an item is out of stock you're not notified for days, resulting in lost sales and negative ratings against your store. You can only email, no chat, and there's only 2 people answering emails. Some of their suppliers do not provide tracking numbers if an order is under a certain dollar amt. More frustration than it's worth. People want fast results, not days to see results.

DiecastModeler

I have tried this APP for many websites never sold anything from here. I only like the aspect of looking like a big shop. Otherwise $29.99 per month well not sure if it is worth that. Hard to get anyone to understand your problem. Also cannot cancel account nor get any Refund/Credit. I removed the APP 9 days before next payment was due and had to ask Shopify to contact them about refunding my 29 dollars. Not sure if they ever paid it back. They are all about collecting the monthly fees. I also had my website database shreded about the same time they removed all the dropshipping items. Took several weeks to re-coop. I will never use them again. Do your research and go to the companies direct. Note: they care so much about you that you have to pay $5 to get your advertised prices done for you. Don't try to contact them for a refund or any issues. Just pay your $29.99 per month and deal with it. Company Motto.

UltimateMarktusa

It is a really good app with a lot of products and suppliers. perfect to start with the dropshipping.recommended

Auto Tools Pro

This is one of the best dropshippers I've worked with lately.
Wholesale2B have many suppliers and a large selection of products, with a variety of settings for both price and shipping costs.

Plus, a very fast support service that responds quite quickly and even on weekends.

Due to unforeseen circumstances, I lost the entire list of products in my store and this happened last weekend.

I wrote a ticket on Saturday and a few hours later I received an answer, and as a result, within two days the support service completely resynchronized my store and reloaded over 10 thousand products.

Very satisfied and highly recommend this service!

My Rating is 5+ start !