Wholesale2b Dropshipping

Wholesale2b Dropshipping

by Onlinestorebiz LLC

Import Thousands of Dropship Products, Synch Orders & Tracking

Main Retail

I still use this app, trying to find another supplier, and here is why I extremely do not recommend it.
1- The website is extremely slow, everything you need to do on the website takes forever to load. 2- Verification they ask you to verification; Prove of address, Prove of ID, prove of Credit Card. (waste of a huge time)
3- Support: OMG, how I can explain how bad is it, they do not have live chat or phone support, every time you need their help you need to create a ticket with takes no less than 24 hours to solve sometimes they don't even respond.
4- Prices 29.99 is not bad for a 10k product if it works well, but here is the cath, if you need to round the number you have to pay an extra $5 if you like to make the markup price from then, you have to pay another $5, but this is not only a one-time fee, this is every time you publish new products to your store also they have they own fee for every sell that you have true W2B. Yeah, is really bad.
5- Product quality and price. Pictures quality is not that good, a product from the supply is an old cheap product, they try to sell it, and the price is a horrible expense. You can even compete with others suppliers. and the list of bad thing is huge

April 5, 2021

Thank you leaving us a review. That's definitely not the experience that we want you or anyone to have.
We take our members' feedbacks very seriously, and yours is no different to us. Let me address the concerns one by one.
1- Website speed: We've recently made some modifications to our server configurations in order to improve the loading speeds. Could you please give it one more shot? You would notice a huge difference.

2- Verification documents: We ask for official documents of you in order to mitigate any scamming attempts. We've come across scammers using credit cards of other people or pretending to be someone that they're not, and we strictly disallow such practices. This is done for your own safety, albeit being a bit of a hassle.

3- Support: Even though we do not provide live chat or phone support, we do pride on our support system. All tickets are answered within 1 business day in as elaborate manner as possible. If we leave your ticket unanswered - which seldom happens - you can always drop us a message on our social media channels and we'd immediately take it from there.

4- Roundup price and checkout fee: The Markup upgrade that costs $5 doesn't have to be paid product-wise, it applies to the whole list that you curated. The checkout fee, on the other hand, is levied by PayPal, which we have little to no control over. If you do not wish to use our checkout, you're always welcome to work with the supplier on an individual basis. All suppliers' details are mentioned in the member's portal, without having to pay anything to view it.

5- Product quality, price, and product images: The information about the products are provided by suppliers themselves and so are the products - all on 'as is' basis - without Wholesale2B adding any margin over them or intervening in any manner. If you feel that a supplier is unworthy, you may contact us to let us know more about it. We're always here to listen to your feedback.

All in all, at Wholesale2B, we do our best to ensure a healthy dropshipping environment to our members. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, it helps us immensely to know your views about us. We're constantly striving to improve our workflows and deliver the best to you. :)

Shoe Barb

This app is great! No issues with it and it was very smooth to use and understand. Only one thing, I wish it has more children/young adult shoe preferred picks. Otherwise, great app!

IGBeauty4Less

I had a problem with this app at the beginning but with the help of support services, all have been fixed. Hope it is my last problem.

Best Decor Furniture

A very good application with a wide range of product collections. This allowed me to create a wonderful store with a wide selection of products in a wide range of categories.
Very user-friendly interface of the membership area of the company itself!

Top Decor Store

Very easy installation and setup.
I love the daily product update.
Wide assortment and excellent price for services.
I recommend this app to everyone!

Beauty Mega Mall

Wholesale2B and their app are awesome! I can quickly add new products and just as quickly remove them when needed. They automatically update everything and pull things out of my store that are no longer available, and even tell me if selling what I added would result in a loss of money if I sell it. Wide selection of products which satisfy my store needs !
Thank you!

Top Vitamin Store

A fairly popular service used by many online stores, including us. An excellent selection of products for a niche store.
Of course, I would like the suppliers to update their collections more often so that they can display more products for sale. Otherwise, a very high level of service and support.
W2B app is very useful and very easy to use !
We are very satisfied!

Furry Friend Frocks

They service charge you for everything. I had to pay for an order from the “wallet”. They charged me a service charge to put money in the wallet. Then they charged me another service charge to pay for the item from the wallet. I paid for them to go through and price my items and I still lost money.

LuxuryLifeWay

Its been 2 years using the APP and we find it best in the the market. We'd recommend the APP to growth hackers!

Glitz N Glam Beauty Supply

I had an issue with my store and I got realtime support from them. They quickly responded and worked with me to have it all resolved. Great team. I do appreciate them. Thanks for the great customer service.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15