Wholesale2b Dropshipping

Wholesale2b Dropshipping

by Wholesale2b

Import Thousands of Dropship Products, Synch Orders & Tracking

Auto Tools Pro

This is one of the best dropshippers I've worked with lately.
Wholesale2B have many suppliers and a large selection of products, with a variety of settings for both price and shipping costs.

Plus, a very fast support service that responds quite quickly and even on weekends.

Due to unforeseen circumstances, I lost the entire list of products in my store and this happened last weekend.

I wrote a ticket on Saturday and a few hours later I received an answer, and as a result, within two days the support service completely resynchronized my store and reloaded over 10 thousand products.

Very satisfied and highly recommend this service!

My Rating is 5+ start !

Thank you so much !

LowballMikes

Absolute Game Changer for me. W2B has been in my corner from Day 1. Looking forward to the future with W2B and LowballMikes.com

June 1, 2019

Thank you so much for the great review. Please don't hesitate to contact us should you need anything.

PATIO AND FIREPLACE CONCEPTS

I used this app to select individual products. The problem is I have to go back and modify every product description because, in addition to grammatical errors, the language used appears like it comes from someone who does not have a good command of the English language. Wholesale 2b would do well to edit these before offering to merchants. The text is not editable unless the right options are selectedunder the individual plan. Look out if a customer wants to reurn something. You'll get no support and end up having to tell the customer to ship it back to you and you'll have to refund the customer on your own. This App is not for me.

June 1, 2019

I am so sorry to hear that. We actually get the descriptions straight from the suppliers and we assume suppliers are responsible for writing descriptions with good English. If this is not the case with any specific supplier then we will be glad to inform them of this issue.

RedBevelle

This app has a variety of products, great customer service if you need help & is overall a great supplier for drop-shipping your products!

May 8, 2019

Thank you for the great review. It is much appreciated.

Scenty Delight

Nice app. The app works, The customer service works. Lots of products. Good service. Okay shipping times,

Life & Lemon

Fast and Courteous Customer Service!! They have plenty of products to choose from and their platform links easily to Shopify.

Jewelry Call

Thanks for great and nice application with wide selection of products in selected niches ! Really nice and work perfectly !

LYMAL

Install this app by mistake in woocommerce when you had to install was shopify. I write to customer service and the person was on the defensive. It took me almost 2 days to answer to not help me. from message to message I did not want to change my account, or give me refund. I decided to leave the 29.95 lost and pay a new one with shopify. and when I enter that system I regret 20 times. that archaic system, has nothing intuitive, the pressures are more expensive than in ebay, and pa they charge a very expensive shipping. $ 15 per shipment when the product is free and cheaper on ebay. NEVER SPONSOR THIS APP.

California Fragrance Outlet

This app saved me tons of labor hours and made everything a breeze. Customer support actually responds to your questions. Great product and highly recommend it. Other programs charge you an arm and a leg to do the same thing! Don't judge the app by it's looks, judge it by what it can do. Enough said.

ShopHentons.com

W2B is slow to process orders, but seems to be getting better. The new Shopify Sync works well, but the directions aren't clear on how to use it (I don't think they actually tried using those directions or they updated the system but forgot to update the directions). I've figured it out by trail and error, and customer service is helpful and friendly but it usually takes 12-24 hours for a response (not good when you're lead to believe your orders will ship in 24 hours). I think the app will get better once they hire more people to process orders and provide service, or continue to update the site so directions are clear, add more buttons so you can find your shipments/ orders page. I will update my rating when things change. Gave 3 stars because the suppliers I found here are great.