Wholesale2b Dropshipping

Wholesale2b Dropshipping

by Wholesale2b

Import Thousands of Dropship Products, Synch Orders & Tracking

RedBevelle

This app has a variety of products, great customer service if you need help & is overall a great supplier for drop-shipping your products!

May 8, 2019

Thank you for the great review. It is much appreciated.

Scenty Delight

Nice app. The app works, The customer service works. Lots of products. Good service. Okay shipping times,

Life & Lemon

Fast and Courteous Customer Service!! They have plenty of products to choose from and their platform links easily to Shopify.

Jewelry Call

Thanks for great and nice application with wide selection of products in selected niches ! Really nice and work perfectly !

LYMAL

Install this app by mistake in woocommerce when you had to install was shopify. I write to customer service and the person was on the defensive. It took me almost 2 days to answer to not help me. from message to message I did not want to change my account, or give me refund. I decided to leave the 29.95 lost and pay a new one with shopify. and when I enter that system I regret 20 times. that archaic system, has nothing intuitive, the pressures are more expensive than in ebay, and pa they charge a very expensive shipping. $ 15 per shipment when the product is free and cheaper on ebay. NEVER SPONSOR THIS APP.

California Fragrance Outlet

This app saved me tons of labor hours and made everything a breeze. Customer support actually responds to your questions. Great product and highly recommend it. Other programs charge you an arm and a leg to do the same thing! Don't judge the app by it's looks, judge it by what it can do. Enough said.

ShopHentons.com

W2B is slow to process orders, but seems to be getting better. The new Shopify Sync works well, but the directions aren't clear on how to use it (I don't think they actually tried using those directions or they updated the system but forgot to update the directions). I've figured it out by trail and error, and customer service is helpful and friendly but it usually takes 12-24 hours for a response (not good when you're lead to believe your orders will ship in 24 hours). I think the app will get better once they hire more people to process orders and provide service, or continue to update the site so directions are clear, add more buttons so you can find your shipments/ orders page. I will update my rating when things change. Gave 3 stars because the suppliers I found here are great.

Blacksheep Wear

To verify a new account they want a Copy of the Front and the Back of my Credit Card ??? That seem verry strange to me...

Clothes-Together

I just started really using this app., last night. I have installed this app., before but, I kept uninstalling it...maybe I was just afraid to try it. Anyway, I wish I would have stuck to it a long time ago, 'cause so far so good, so easy to follow the instructions, set-up was a breeze and I am very happy. When you email them with questions, they do get right back to you asap. Thanks you guys! I am so excited and hope I don't have to look elsewhere.

Swift Gift Shop

Really nice app with good suppliers ! Satisfied with wide selection of required goods. Thanks !
5+ rate