Wholesale2b Dropshipping

Wholesale2b Dropshipping

by Onlinestorebiz LLC

Import Thousands of Dropship Products, Synch Orders & Tracking

Perfume University

I have been happy with the connection between W2B and Shopify. I didn't like that I kept getting pop-ups to make this review and that this review had a minimum # of characters.

Trend Pony

I have found this so far the best dropship app - I would love more high end brands that would be even better. When ever I had a problem, the support answered me straight away and sorted any issue. I recommend this to anyone who wants more variety and product selection

The Polygon Shop

The app is very buggy and honestly the most outdated design and functionality. I contacted the customer service provider multiple times but they never got back to me.

Pickled Barrel

I just signed up and now I go to add the app on my shopify store and it says it is not compatible. I am selling out of United States I live in Michigan and I checked my store settings and it says the same. Not sure what I am doing wrong?

January 27, 2020

Can you please try installing the app again and let us know if you are still getting the same error?
Please create a support ticket from your wholesale2b account if the problem persists.

White Sands Treasures

Really great app.Easy to get set up. Follow some simple directions and in 45 mins products begin showing up on your site. Lots of products to tailor to your needs.

CentralDeal

This app has really helped my business.
It has everything I need to start a successful dropshipping business.

ipetsuperstore.com

As I am pretty new to the drop shipping world, customer service is best seen when you have many questions and or problems. So far things have been pretty frustrating. Communication is slow at best, no phone number to call to resolve an issue quickly, delayed processing & shipping times and depending on who is responding to your messages, concerns may not be fully addressed. This has happened several times, showing a poorly ran company. On the other hand Shopify has been a very good experience to work with and has been a great help in resolving issues with Wholesale2B. Thank you Shopify. Also for some reason I had to leave a minimum of a 2 star rating - know that this review is a 1 star.

October 22, 2019

Hello. Please allow me to provide more information. We send orders to the suppliers within 1 business day from when the order is processed by the store owner. Then the supplier handles the packing and shipping and returns the tracking code to us. This usually takes a few days.

In the case of order 63621, you processed this order on October 17th and Wholesale2b handled it with the supplier the same day. Since this supplier needs an average of 3 days to return tracking codes, it was provided today on the 21st. You can see the average time taken by each supplier to provide tracking codes by clicking on your name (from your wholesale2b account) and then choose the Shipping Time Report.

I hope this helps.

In regards to customer support, we answer all support tickets within 1 business day (unless we need to wait for a response from a supplier).

If you have any other issues with our App please let me know. We want you to be happy with our App.

Peter

Home Decorations Now

Great app for syncing, no problems so far. I have access to over 100,000 products. I just need an app that submits to google merchant.

Pulse Designer Fashion

They have lots of suppliers but they could be faster on getting the orders processed. Sticking with them.

GADGET FLASHLIGHTS

I'm new to dropshipping and new to Shopify. Like anything, once you learn to use the Wholesale2B app is great. They have a ton of wholesalers and are quick to respond with detailed answers. Super happy about their service and plan to use them as a part of my ecommerce structure.