Dropship Easily — Wholesale2B

Dropship Easily — Wholesale2B

$29.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (3.7)
3.7
November 9, 2020

They service charge you for everything. I had to pay for an order from the “wallet”. They charged me a service charge to put money in the wallet. Then they charged me another service charge to pay for the item from the wallet. I paid for them to go through and price my items and I still lost money.

Furry Friend Frocks
Time spent using app: 8 months
October 19, 2020

Its been 2 years using the APP and we find it best in the the market. We'd recommend the APP to growth hackers!

LuxuryLifeWay
Time spent using app: 8 days
October 4, 2020

I had an issue with my store and I got realtime support from them. They quickly responded and worked with me to have it all resolved. Great team. I do appreciate them. Thanks for the great customer service.

Glitz N Glam Beauty Supply
Time spent using app: 8 months
September 25, 2020

I am very pleased with the service, the availability of a wide range of goods, as well as the timely and fast support.
Working with the application is easy and understandable.

Moxie Supply
Time spent using app: 5 months
September 9, 2020

I can only forecast good business to this guys!
I have walked away from many products and services entirely because of lack of support or plenty of poor services.
That's not the case here! I needed support, i got within reasonable time and it was as friendly a fellow coworker would be, yet professional beyond my expectations!
I'm giving yo 5 stars not because the app is 100% out of the box but because you made it 100% tailored to what I need..
Congrats and keep approaching people the human way :-)
TC

justairshop.com
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
September 8, 2020

I have just started with W2B but did have an issue with pricing markup and Mike replied very quickly and provided me with the information needed to resolve my issue.

ARSupplies
Time spent using app: 2 months
August 21, 2020

Great app. Functions well and has great selection options.

Welcome2MyFresh
Time spent using app: 3 months
Onlinestorebiz LLC replied August 22, 2020

Thank you so much for the nice feedback. We appreciate it very much.

August 19, 2020

Thanks for great and nice application with wide selection of products in selected niches ! Really nice and work perfectly !

Some suppliers has big discounts on many products which allow me set huge margins and make competitive retail prices !

Fast and immediate support responses !

Top Sex Mall
Singapore
Time spent using app: 6 days
August 16, 2020

Great App Guys so easy and fun to use and execute!!!!! the navigation is as simple as a 1 + 1... I was able to get what i need from it thanks

We Stock That
Time spent using app: 10 months
August 5, 2020

I have previously used a couple of the Wholesalers that are listed on W2B. It was great to be able to add both suppliers in one place, and to find new suppliers as well.

Periibleu Interiors, LLC
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Onlinestorebiz LLC replied August 5, 2020

Thank you for the great review. We appreciate it very much,