Wholesale2b Dropshipping

Wholesale2b Dropshipping

by Onlinestorebiz LLC

Import Thousands of Dropship Products, Synch Orders & Tracking

Blacksheep Wear

To verify a new account they want a Copy of the Front and the Back of my Credit Card ??? That seem verry strange to me...

Clothes-Together

I just started really using this app., last night. I have installed this app., before but, I kept uninstalling it...maybe I was just afraid to try it. Anyway, I wish I would have stuck to it a long time ago, 'cause so far so good, so easy to follow the instructions, set-up was a breeze and I am very happy. When you email them with questions, they do get right back to you asap. Thanks you guys! I am so excited and hope I don't have to look elsewhere.

Swift Gift Shop

Really nice app with good suppliers ! Satisfied with wide selection of required goods. Thanks !
5+ rate

AjaiceonworldLLC

I used this app to sell on my website and Amazon account . great app to use to make good money online.

Confetti Promotions

complicated setup. and you misspelled automated in the link. cannot find the 'get' link. not looking good so far.

Shirlvinselectronics.co

This app is excellent!!! The transporting of products to your website is veary easy and it works well

BeingHumanoid

This suppler and app is awesome! I can add new products fast and remove them if needed just as fast. They auto-update everything and pull stuff off my shop that's no longer available and even let me know if selling something I added will cause me to lose money if I sell it. Thank You!

Richys Electronics

Excellent!!! The tools are there to be used. Easy transporting to your website.

Working out very well. There is a lot of choices to choose from. Thank you very much!!!

Soundpushdj

Shopify is a great e commence I will always refer the site to everyone anytime.
great delivery, excellent finishing a great customer service
but they really need to talk to they partners like Alliexpres and Obelo to talk to their clients to speed up process of orders making us looking stupid and having low rates from our customers

Nitas Discount Pet Supplies

I'm having a good experience so far. I haven't had any real problems and customer service was efficient at answering any questions I may have had.