Wholesale2b Dropshipping

Wholesale2b Dropshipping

by Onlinestorebiz LLC

Import Thousands of Dropship Products, Synch Orders & Tracking

Sex Toys Mega Mall

W2B is the best service ever !!!
With their app developed several sites !
Very satisfied !

Jetpackchicken

Excellent, works great. However, I do wish most suppliers were lower on the wholesale price.

Outdoor Sport Mall

Great support and services !
Uses on few stores and very satisfied!
Highly recommend !!!
5+ stars plus service !

Beach Therapy Jewelry

"Nickel and Dime" fees, difficult to order products, must add fund by emailing them the request to add money, wait for reply, give paypal info and wait. It causes major delay in orders. Best selling items list seems like paid advertisements.

Saab Jewelery Store

Great app for orders and handeling

Shophousedecor

Excellent Support and response. Great features that will save sellers time and focus on sales.Thumbs up!!!

Global Auto Tools

Great support and services !
Uses already on few stores !
Very satisfied and highly recommend !!!

5+ stars plus service !

Recommend for professional sellers who has knowledge how make business !
Usually newbies confused with any unknown for them things !
I recommend to all people who left negative feedback always read TOS and policies about feedback ! You must always contact professional Wholesale2b support team and they very fast will help you !

Wholesale2b has huge wide selection of different products from many suppliers so very easily set any niche store with competitive prices !

Thanks again for great service !
5+ Rating !

Lipznlegzbyv

When I first looked at the website, it looked really good. I decided not to use the website for my Shopify store, but registered for my Amazon Seller Account. There were so many great products that they literally let you push to Amazon with the push of one button. Then, you can pay them an extra 5 bucks and they will do all of your pricing for you. I mean, you can literally load thousands of products!!! Well... The more products loaded to my Amazon store, the more I got negative flags from Amazon. I got flagged for branded items that came from one of the drop shipping sources. Amazon rejected several of them saying I wasn't authorized to sell those items - even though they were in the same category as the items I sell in my Shopify store. The errors kept coming... incomplete post, not allowed, colors missing, variant information incomplete etc... all the way until Amazon temporarily shut down my ability to list. The errors were happening faster than I could fix them. ALL OF THIS HAPPENED IN A MATTER OF 7 HOURS!!!!!!!! WHOLESALE2B GOT MY AMAZON ACCOUNT TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED IN A MATTER OF 7 HOURS!!!! I AM LIVID!!! Then they have the nerve to tell you no refunds so NOW I have to file a dispute with my bank even though I have had their services for less then 24 hours. Now, I know my Amazon account is not my Shopify account, but this story is relevant because my interaction with this company started with Shopify's recommendation AND my Amazon seller account is linked to my Shopify account. I don't want any negativity towards my business whatsoever!!! Everything seems so good at first glance, but it is too good to be true... Take my advice and stick with Oberlo. They will teach you everything you need to know so that you enter the industry well prepared. But leave Wholesale2B for the birds. And no matter how good it looks, do thorough research before signing up or you will lose your money and possibly have your reputation on one of the most reputable companies in the world tarnished.

Genz Things

The prices are too high to stay competitive. Some of the suppliers are just down right shady; never choose a supplier located in China. The delivery times are about 30 days (that will be a deal-breaker for most customers) and they will give you some generic tracking # from at least a year ago. I guess there might be some great deals there; I certainly have not found them.

Distribution Jmr

This is one of the best dropshippers I've worked with lately.
Wholesale2B have many suppliers and a large selection of products

Plus, a very fast support service that responds quite quickly and even on weekends.

Very satisfied and highly recommend this service!

My Rating is 5+ start !