Dropship Easily — Wholesale2B

Dropship Easily — Wholesale2B

$29.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (3.7)
3.7
July 12, 2019

Great awesome app, great seamless inventory management... smooth and peaceful service. may god bless

megashopstop
Time spent using app: 4 days
July 10, 2019

I used this app for several months. It takes more than 24 hrs to hear back from customer service regarding any issues and when you do it's never completely answered, resulting in more emails and days until issue is resolved. When an item is out of stock you're not notified for days, resulting in lost sales and negative ratings against your store. You can only email, no chat, and there's only 2 people answering emails. Some of their suppliers do not provide tracking numbers if an order is under a certain dollar amt. More frustration than it's worth. People want fast results, not days to see results.

FrettySketty
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited October 2, 2019

I have tried this APP for many websites never sold anything from here. I only like the aspect of looking like a big shop. Otherwise $29.99 per month well not sure if it is worth that. Hard to get anyone to understand your problem. Also cannot cancel account nor get any Refund/Credit. I removed the APP 9 days before next payment was due and had to ask Shopify to contact them about refunding my 29 dollars. Not sure if they ever paid it back. They are all about collecting the monthly fees. I also had my website database shreded about the same time they removed all the dropshipping items. Took several weeks to re-coop. I will never use them again. Do your research and go to the companies direct. Note: they care so much about you that you have to pay $5 to get your advertised prices done for you. Don't try to contact them for a refund or any issues. Just pay your $29.99 per month and deal with it. Company Motto.

DiecastModeler
Time spent using app: 3 months
June 12, 2019

It is a really good app with a lot of products and suppliers. perfect to start with the dropshipping.recommended

UltimateMarktusa
Spain
Time spent using app: 5 months
June 4, 2019

This is one of the best dropshippers I've worked with lately.
Wholesale2B have many suppliers and a large selection of products, with a variety of settings for both price and shipping costs.

Plus, a very fast support service that responds quite quickly and even on weekends.

Due to unforeseen circumstances, I lost the entire list of products in my store and this happened last weekend.

I wrote a ticket on Saturday and a few hours later I received an answer, and as a result, within two days the support service completely resynchronized my store and reloaded over 10 thousand products.

Very satisfied and highly recommend this service!

My Rating is 5+ start !

Thank you so much !

Auto Tools Pro
Time spent using app: 7 days
Edited June 1, 2019

Absolute Game Changer for me. W2B has been in my corner from Day 1. Looking forward to the future with W2B and LowballMikes.com

LowballMikes
Time spent using app: 12 months
Onlinestorebiz LLC replied June 1, 2019

Thank you so much for the great review. Please don't hesitate to contact us should you need anything.

Edited June 1, 2019

I used this app to select individual products. The problem is I have to go back and modify every product description because, in addition to grammatical errors, the language used appears like it comes from someone who does not have a good command of the English language. Wholesale 2b would do well to edit these before offering to merchants. The text is not editable unless the right options are selectedunder the individual plan. Look out if a customer wants to reurn something. You'll get no support and end up having to tell the customer to ship it back to you and you'll have to refund the customer on your own. This App is not for me.

PATIO AND FIREPLACE CONCEPTS
Time spent using app: 11 months
Onlinestorebiz LLC replied June 1, 2019

I am so sorry to hear that. We actually get the descriptions straight from the suppliers and we assume suppliers are responsible for writing descriptions with good English. If this is not the case with any specific supplier then we will be glad to inform them of this issue.

May 8, 2019

This app has a variety of products, great customer service if you need help & is overall a great supplier for drop-shipping your products!

RedBevelle
Time spent using app: 6 months
Onlinestorebiz LLC replied May 8, 2019

Thank you for the great review. It is much appreciated.

March 24, 2019

Nice app. The app works, The customer service works. Lots of products. Good service. Okay shipping times,

Scenty Delight
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
March 17, 2019

Fast and Courteous Customer Service!! They have plenty of products to choose from and their platform links easily to Shopify.

Life & Lemon