Wholesale2b Dropshipping

Wholesale2b Dropshipping

by Onlinestorebiz LLC

Import Thousands of Dropship Products, Synch Orders & Tracking

My Own Unique Self

Can I give it a zero? No products. Complete waste of time.

Die Cast Toy Cars

Simple and easy to use bearing in mind that they are supporting a complex setup of hundreds of suppliers and million+ products. Customer support works as expected. The dashboards and instructions are easy to understand and pretty clear info is displayed. Uploads work as expected and never faced an issue with the integration. So far so good and I will continue using them if they maintain these standards.

Thanks
Wil

Pioneer Kitchenware

Wholesale2B is a comprehensive app. You can find more than 10,000 products for dropshipping. I recommend this app.

Loveperfume4u

Very good supplier/dropshipper. Very interactive and fast responder. Charge shipping rates for every item separately so take that in consider when pricing your items. Very big range of items.

Grande Sante

Claims to be great for Canadian stores but created two different stores with many different Vendors and never saw a single shipping cost under $30+ American. The only way to set this shipping up properly is to have shipping included so that it pulls shipping from W2B but then every item looks like it costs $30 more. Only form of contact is through tickets which generally take a day or more to get a response to. Great idea with poor implementation.

Polkadottedallthethings

It has a lot of products so if you're looking for somethings specific you very well might find it here. But the website is bulky and hard to search through. One cool feature is that you can upload everything in a category, or a vendor, or a search result straight to you store. A glaring problem with that is often the descriptions are subpar so you have to go back and rewrite them. If you're importing dozens or hundreds or items at one time, that can be especially daunting.

A lot of their vendors have low stock numbers and its really not that good for clothes. The shipping prices are sometimes outrageous! There was one little bag no bigger than the size of my hand - made of nylon - and the vendor said it was THREE LBS and so shipping was like, $15! Ridiculous.

Kingsland Manor

The app worked perfectly! Unfortunately, my store features mid-price jewelry (fine and fashion). The selection of expensive jewelry was wonderful and I intend on reinstalling the app when I am more established and can start a high-ticket store. Right now, the fine jewelry is a little too pricey for my current target market.

I love your perfume offerings and I believe they will make a nice companion line when I open my next jewelry store targeting wealthier clients!

BTW, Installation was super easy...the descriptions were decent and the entire process from selection to listing was terrific!

I will be back!
Brennan Kingsland

Home For All Seasons

Awesome app! Makes it easy to add products that your customers will love!

home-for-all-seasons.myshopify.com

Evans Bay

This app is so easy and helpful in loading products to our store at an affordable price. Thanks so much. I highly recommend this service to anyone who has an online e-commerce presence.

Sybles

Great easy to use site that is flexible in all aspects. Support from Mike has been fantastic
Derryl