Wholesale2b Dropshipping

Wholesale2b Dropshipping

by Wholesale2b

Import Thousands of Dropship Products, Synch Orders & Tracking

Vixen Vinyl Records

Signed up for the free trial. I did some research and there items cost more to purchase through the "Wholesale" portal than they do on every market place.
Don't waste your time.

Harmo

Perfect wholesale service, they have good group of suppliers and product. I been using them for 3 month and I am happy with the progress so far, have done so many orders through them. I am thinking to sign on their amazon feed beside the shopify plan I already have. They have good customer support!

I recommend them for those who starting.

Beauty Downtown

This is a great combination; Shopify and Wholesale2b. It's user friendly and easy to navigate. Yes I will recommend to my entrepreneurial friends. Beauty Downtown Skin Care
BeautyDowntown.com

Premier Gift

Let me tell you about the pros. The pros are that if you are looking for a drop shipping app that you can add products to your store, they have a good selection. Fundamentally, the app runs good as well. In addition, support is good too.

Before I started my store, I came from a background of pricing, data analytics, and sales strategies. This company lacks pricing knowledge and/or distributor negotiation. For example, several of the grocery items wholesale price are double what you would find on the website of a big box store selling the same bulk pack item.

Furthermore, the shipping costs are not consistent. If you take the weight of 8 jars of spaghetti sauce and compare that with a piece of home decor that weighs the same, the sauce shipping is 3 to 4 times the decor rate.

Last, I have seen the same items out of stock for over 3 weeks. Inventory management is not effective here either. Do you want to tell your customers that it's been 3 weeks and you don't know if you will get them in?

The bottom line is that if you are looking to just add items to your store that will never be market competitive, this is the app for you. A small business cannot rely on 2-5% margins. I hope that this company strives to fix their issues and focus on who they market this app to. #Disappointed

Rosies Fashion And Lifestyle

Very good app and excellent and quickly support.

I will recommend this app to all my friends

I use it on www.rosiesfashionbotique.com and www.cheapestprices.co

If there was 10 star my rating would been 10 :)

Theclicshop

Very nice service, the customer service is great, they respond fast. Congratulation

Merry Jolly

I'm about to cancel my subscription. I am really unhappy with the re-writing on the product titles and descriptions. This is just unacceptable and unusable! And there is no phone number listed to call this company.

Alittlebitofthisnthat L L C

great app, works good and I would recommend it to anyone. easy to use,keeps track of inventory and out of stock items. would use again

Pinkbox Xo

Integrating my Shopify store with Wholesale2B has automated my eCommerce business and allows me to focus on my core business and building relationships with my customers.

Divine Experience Radio Store

The biggest problems that I am experiencing with this app, are the repetitive updates to SEO, prices and product titles. Each time that I shorten the title, the long title re-appears and the same with the SEO/prices. Another issue, are the constant missing images. I am still trying the app but with the constant price changes (after I have set my prices) and the missing images (amongst other issues), I am not sure if I will keep the app. Still waiting for a response from customer service. In addition, I paid $5 for the markups to be set, nothing yet! I will increase the stars once these issues are corrected.