Wholesale2B Dropshipping

Dropship Thousands of Products, 100+ Niches, Fast Shipping

$29.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Soundpushdj

Shopify is a great e commence I will always refer the site to everyone anytime.
great delivery, excellent finishing a great customer service
but they really need to talk to they partners like Alliexpres and Obelo to talk to their clients to speed up process of orders making us looking stupid and having low rates from our customers

Nitas Discount Pet Supplies

I'm having a good experience so far. I haven't had any real problems and customer service was efficient at answering any questions I may have had.

Mega Jewelry Shop

Thanks for great services !
Satisfied with wide selection of great products !

World Best Clothing Store

Thanks for great services and support !
Much appreciated !

Wrought Iron Haven

This is a great service, fairly fast shipping on most suppliers. HOWEVER i am only giving this a 3 star after many months of using the app
1. there is a hidden 3% cost for 2B to process your order
2. their app DOES NOT push tracking for orders in shopify, you get an email or need to log in to retrieve each orders tracking. This is a huge problem when you want complete automation and are paying the 3% for them to process an order.
3. A lot of suppliers do not offer any expedited shipping through the app only standard shipping and also only ship to USA addresses.
4. They have too much control over how a product shows up in your shop in terms of price, photo, title, product weight and description. There is a new setting I requested them to provide to help with some of these.
5. Many of these suppliers: photos are too small or degraded quality, non white backgrounds to use in your eCommerce store.
6. customer service is not lightning fast to respond, and when you have a problem order time is always of the essence.
7. If you have other suppliers or apps in your store that have shipping fees it is difficult to process an order with mixed suppliers; the shipping calculation is not possible with shopify without using another shipping app (more $) to calculate correct shipping costs. This has a lot to do with the inability to change 2B's shipping weight for each product. A nightmare really when customers are purchasing more than one item. The shipping fee is multiplied with every product in the cart (no combined shipping option)

Other than all these concerns it is fine. I would give a complete 5 star review if all of these concerns were addressed, after all it is $30 a month. It's almost worth the extra work to hook up with the supplier yourself and process your own orders with them if you are willing to do the work.

Mega Beauty Mall

Great services !
I uses W2B on few stores and very satisfied!

My rating always 5+

@The Cozy Homes

Really interesting read negative comments from stupid newbies !
I apologize for this treatment, but it really is.
W2B never requests credit cards photos from both sides :)
I created at least 10 stores and every time verified all my accounts without any problems !
Yes, I know that a lot of very stupid people who do not understand anything in business and try to do it. Not understanding the essence of the issue begin to write negative feedback.

For people like you, W2B have an appeal that before trying to write a negative feedback, try to contact their support team.
Is it really difficult to follow a certain ethic of behavior before writing extremely stupid reviews?

I'm really satisfied customer with huge experience with W2B :)

The Cozy Homes

I installed this app, but immediately uninstalled when i found they want from me photo copy of my credit card from both sides. What the hell !!???

Mega Jewelry Store

Thanks !
Huge services, big discounts on many products which allow me set huge margins and make competitive retail prices !

Fast and immediate support responses !

5+ stars !

Friendly Pleasure Shop

Great service !
I'm very satisfied with catalog and fulfillment process !
Support replied very fast !
My opinion that rating is +5 stars !
Thanks !

@Evelyn Ember
Look like you real newbie in dropshipping business and in internet marketing !
For Your own knowledge !
eBay supper sellers are itself dropshippers and purchase goods directly from China, so they can offer very low prices because ordered by containers and has own warehouses.
If you will always look on ebay or amazon, I strongly recommend you forget about business in internet !

Evelyn Ember

Very disappointing, most items have some reasonable shipping times. I will give them that. Many of the categories it will say 11 items but then you open it there is only 1 item and only 1 is in stock, also the prices on many items give you a retail price some seem true, other recommended retail prices are overly inflated and not checked. I looked and many items are way cheaper on ebay etc than what they list in your comparison. Many items actually cost more than the suggested retail price (when it is right) due to shipping costs so there would be no profit -- that does not make sense for anyone with a dropshipping store or even if you wanted to buy it outright.