Dropship Easily — Wholesale2B

Dropship Easily — Wholesale2B

$29.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (3.7)
3.7
January 2, 2023

Fast support and very helpful team , trying there best to solve your issues , very nice friendly dropshipping App i never seen elsewhere especially for fast shipping to United States , you can use their App to sell in shopify, facebook and amazon its really their idea so creative.

Trydeal
Kuwait
Time spent using app: 17 days
October 7, 2022

I currently am trying out a variety of dropshipping apps/plugins for various ecommerce stores. Out of about 5 or so that I am using, this one has been the most proactive, had fast turnaround with support issues and has a generally user-friendly interface. I just put in another support ticket so let's see if they are consistent ;)

GlobalMedicalSpecialists.com
Time spent using app: About 1 month
June 1, 2022

Good selection of products just make sure you take advantage of the 7 day trial. I had all kinds of issues adding products to my list to sync to my site and their support didn't seem too interested in helping solve the issue. Just sorry I spent all those hours preparing my site for their products only to have to delete and start over.

Wisconsin Sports Gifts
Time spent using app: 2 days
May 13, 2022

I checked many many products. All were available on Amazon for less than the cost through here. The interface is poor and it continually logs you out. Don't waster your time.

MJ's Overstock
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
March 30, 2022

App is not bad. But the nightmare is communication and order management. If you receive an order - hold on ! 1. Need to add funds to your account wallet - the way to do it, is through making a ticket to their system ! 2. Reply time in the ticket - takes many hours or even days ! 3. Even when you make a deposit your funds DOESN'T APPEAR IN YOUR WALLET INSTANTLY !!! Process is so complicated, that placing an order with such super slow service and process, can cost you unsatisfied clients, and canceled orders.

perfumerya.com
Lithuania
Time spent using app: 7 months
November 27, 2021

The products are very complete. The program is easy to use. The service is relatively timely. it helps me.

isportfun
Time spent using app: 3 months
October 12, 2021

These are not wholesale prices. The are priced 50% - 100% above what the retail price is. You also have a 3% fee for a transaction and a $29.99 monthly fee. A seller has to sell 3 times what the actual retail rate is to make any profit. Nobody is going to pay 3 times where they can get it a lot cheaper. You cannot make a profit using your app

Top Vitamin Mart
Time spent using app: 2 months
Onlinestorebiz LLC replied March 2, 2022

Hi Top Vitamin Mart,

The prices of the products are indeed wholesale, and they come directly from the suppliers - and we provide them to you 'as is', without inflating anything.

Also, any fees (for example, the 3% fee) that are added to the products come directly from either the supplier or payment gateways - Wholesale2B does not intervene or inflate the prices at all. You can circumvent this fee by creating an account with the supplier itself, we provide you with all the details as required.

We'd be happy to address any concerns that you have with our app. Please log in to your Wholesale2B account and create a Support Ticket so that we could assist you and get the issues resolved. We're open to any kind of feedback that you may have for us. Thank you for being associated with Wholesale2B. We're grateful.

Thanks and regards,
Peter Caradonna
CEO - Wholesale2B

October 11, 2021

Quick checkout and easy-to-use functionality. I enjoyed it and I hope to have many more dealings with Wholesale 2b. Thank you.

Urban Fashion Trends and Beyond
Time spent using app: 2 months
Edited September 22, 2021

Not recommended lots and lots of fees (trans, surcharge)Not able to make a profit to cover the cost.

Boardwalk Ts & Things
Time spent using app: 21 days
Onlinestorebiz LLC replied September 23, 2021

Hi Boardwalk Ts & Things,

Thank you for your review. I am sorry to learn that you've had a dissatisfactory experience with us. Any fees that is added to the products comes directly from either the supplier or payment gateways - Wholesale2B does not intervene or inflate the prices at all. However, we'd be happy to address any concerns that you have with our app. Please log into your Wholesale2B account and create a Support Ticket so that we could assist you and get the issues resolved. We're open to any kind of feedback that you may have for us. Thank you for being associated with Wholesale2B. We're grateful.

Thanks and regards,
Peter Caradonna
CEO - Wholesale2B

June 4, 2021

Got an email reply overnight, within 12 hours of request, and the instructions were crystal clear to allow me to do what I wanted. Thank you!

zerowastemodern