Wholesale2B Dropshipping

Dropship Thousands of Products, 100+ Niches, Fast Shipping

$29.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Victorigrafts

Yes Yes, And Yes,5 stars, with no doubt in my mind, a great product, with highly motivated, people behind the product, if you're smart you buy the mother f ing product, it's a win-win situation, I am content as a consumer, and that's what counts!!!

Techi Gaming

Like that the products are shipped from the USA. Also, they have been responding pretty fast. And very helpful.

July 8, 2020

Thank you very much for the nice review.

Gearstruck

Huge selection of products across many niches, intuitive app, and a highly responsive support team! Highly recommended!

Top Beauty Mart

Really great application !
We are use it and very satisfied with wide products selection and support responses !
Thanks you so much !

My Picks for You

I have been working with Wholesale2B for almost 2 years now. I've had their Amazon sync program, presently their ebay sync Program, and newly their Shopify sync program. And without a shadow of a doubt, without them I NEVER would have become a large presence with good profits in Ecommerce Online Retail. Here is what I LOVE about wholesale2b:

*1. They offer inventory sync programs that load products in very quickly (thousands) and keeps the inventory synced to warehouses with products of your choice--every 4 hours update or even manual when you put items in your lists. This saves me hours if not weeks of my time (I'm deploying almost 10K product to our various shops through their service).

*2 I choose my mark up: there are niches of products I have found there that work well on various platforms. I flush out at medium 20% profit on each sale using their inventory feeds and lists.

*3 If you wish to use them to fulfill (place order/upload tracing)--its streamlined to do so; or, you can reach out to wholesalers, set up your account with them but still use their app to sell, fulfill yourself-(they provide the contact information for you to do that if you wish) -they are fine with it (I like that flexibility).

*4 Any software or online work is not without hiccups, bumps, or flaws. So any issues I have, there is a ticket support system--there are 4 key people who answer questions and fix problem in 4-24 hours. I can count on that. They are very respectful and always willing to help you, teach you, or fix things on their end if needed.

*5. They are connected to 95 warehouses and offer over a million products from which you create your own lists and then click to push---100's of products at a time. I LOVE IT! Pick the right products with the right margin of increase and you DO sell--some products work better on certain sites though.

They are improving their software all the time. I highly recommend any of their services if you are looking to catapult your online store to the next level.

Teresa (Owner: My Picks for You)

Sex Supply Shop

App is very poor. You made sell, but can't get tracking number and right now can't get refund. Have to make research to switch to other platform I want to add, no support at all, for few days I can't transfer money to wallet to pay for goods and may lose customer. Don't recommed this app

June 10, 2020

Thank you for your input. A bit confused because our App will automatically push the tracking code back to your Shopify store as long as you still have the App active in your store.

The Great Gear Store. Pursue Your Passions, Live Your Greatest Life.

This app seemed really promising. I wanted a wide range of choice, and the numbers they advertise are impressive. Only almost everything is out of stock, and what is available is not competitively priced. Further, the app itself is very outdated. Be prepared to invest a significant amount of time getting things set up.

June 10, 2020

Thank you for the comments. Currently iIn total there are a total of 1,039,175 items in our catalog from 95 suppliers, from which 762,656 are in stock and 276,519 are out of stock. Of course as you know suppliers already restock products so inventory does fluctuate overtime however our system always keeps the inventory in synch with each of our integrated suppliers, so as soon as an item is back in stock it is automatically updated as in stock in your store. In regards to the wholesale prices, those come directly from each supplier with no price increase.

Universal Sex Shop

Great services and nice support !
A very wide selection of products for every taste!

Highly recommend !

June 10, 2020

Thank you so much for the great review.

S@Ssons

Lots of products but get yourself verified as soon as you sign up they dont tell you so when you place order they suddenly ask for a day worth of verification while customer waits on product. Otherwise great service and products

Priced Your Way

Wholesale2b have been tremendously helpful in helping me get my shopify store up and running. They have 1000's of great products to help get me and anyone up and running to put you into business for yourself! Their response rate to questions is extremely quick to respond every time, unbelievable! Thank you Wholesale2b!