Wholesale2b Dropshipping

Wholesale2b Dropshipping

by Wholesale2b

Import Thousands of Dropship Products, Synch Orders & Tracking

AjaiceonworldLLC

I used this app to sell on my website and Amazon account . great app to use to make good money online.

Confetti Promotions

complicated setup. and you misspelled automated in the link. cannot find the 'get' link. not looking good so far.

Shirlvinselectronics.co

This app is excellent!!! The transporting of products to your website is veary easy and it works well

BeingHumanoid

This suppler and app is awesome! I can add new products fast and remove them if needed just as fast. They auto-update everything and pull stuff off my shop that's no longer available and even let me know if selling something I added will cause me to lose money if I sell it. Thank You!

Richys Electronics

Excellent!!! The tools are there to be used. Easy transporting to your website.

Working out very well. There is a lot of choices to choose from. Thank you very much!!!

Soundpushdj

Shopify is a great e commence I will always refer the site to everyone anytime.
great delivery, excellent finishing a great customer service
but they really need to talk to they partners like Alliexpres and Obelo to talk to their clients to speed up process of orders making us looking stupid and having low rates from our customers

Nitas Discount Pet Supplies

I'm having a good experience so far. I haven't had any real problems and customer service was efficient at answering any questions I may have had.

Mega Jewelry Shop

Thanks for great services !
Satisfied with wide selection of great products !

World Best Clothing Store

Thanks for great services and support !
Much appreciated !

Wrought Iron Haven

This is a great service, fairly fast shipping on most suppliers. HOWEVER i am only giving this a 3 star after many months of using the app
1. there is a hidden 3% cost for 2B to process your order
2. their app DOES NOT push tracking for orders in shopify, you get an email or need to log in to retrieve each orders tracking. This is a huge problem when you want complete automation and are paying the 3% for them to process an order.
3. A lot of suppliers do not offer any expedited shipping through the app only standard shipping and also only ship to USA addresses.
4. They have too much control over how a product shows up in your shop in terms of price, photo, title, product weight and description. There is a new setting I requested them to provide to help with some of these.
5. Many of these suppliers: photos are too small or degraded quality, non white backgrounds to use in your eCommerce store.
6. customer service is not lightning fast to respond, and when you have a problem order time is always of the essence.
7. If you have other suppliers or apps in your store that have shipping fees it is difficult to process an order with mixed suppliers; the shipping calculation is not possible with shopify without using another shipping app (more $) to calculate correct shipping costs. This has a lot to do with the inability to change 2B's shipping weight for each product. A nightmare really when customers are purchasing more than one item. The shipping fee is multiplied with every product in the cart (no combined shipping option)

Other than all these concerns it is fine. I would give a complete 5 star review if all of these concerns were addressed, after all it is $30 a month. It's almost worth the extra work to hook up with the supplier yourself and process your own orders with them if you are willing to do the work.