Wholesale2b Dropshipping

Wholesale2b Dropshipping

by Wholesale2b

Import Thousands of Dropship Products, Synch Orders & Tracking

Dubell Fine Gifts

This app. has made my life so much easier. It was a no-brainer to install & I have had all my questions answered in a timely manner. They really do what the say they will do.

Greenhits

The migration was terrible, no real assistance for help, numerous problems if you are trying to migrate into a existing store. Nightmare!

Parlands

In my first month is wholesale2b I have received more than 15 orders, and the integration with shopify is seamless. Products are updated automatically from wholesale2b and the integration with shopify has opened doors to other sales channels like amazon and eBay. The ordering process is hassle free and support is responsive and helpful. The inventory and suppliers are a lot. I will definitely recommend wholesale2b and shopify together.

Kingfo123

Great App Thank you, just 24hrs to Upload all products by your choice and u can Adjust all prices & Catogries.

30asongwriterradio

Updtate: Though the support was slower than I would like to see, I changed this to a full 5 star review because it does work as they state that it does, just takes some time to get answers for undocumented questions. The only complaint I have is watch your prices, the wholesale prices are not wholesale in some cases. There are items that change hands several times before they make it to you, in other words it can be hard to be competitive with pricing using this, especially when everyone shops online.

2 Star Review: Support is way too slow, no phone support at all. I have had an issue with WholesaleB2 shipping prices carrying over to Shopify, so it does not work as stated, Waiting on support from WholesaleB2 - SHOPIFY SELLS THIS BUT DOES NOT SUPPORT!

Majikmall3 5

Awesome for ease of getting products in store. I wish they had phone support and then i would give it 5 stars.

Trinket Tramp

Great app and very attentive customer support, products are competitive and varied, great system, try them out

Lifeoftheparty

Its a great app...easy to use. Have large number of products. well maintained history of orders. Congrats team. Excellent work

Nailsugar

First off easy installation and setup. Should you not be so technically inclined the support is there to help you get up and running. Love the daily updating of products as this always takes away a lot of my time. With a million items there are plenty of products to choose from. Great pricing as well. I really love the built in affiliate program. Well though out APP I highly recommend this APP to everyone.

Custom All T Shirts

DON'T WASTE OF YOUR TIME WITH THIS GUY. USING GOOGLE AND EBAY, THEN YOU'LL KNOW THAT YOU CAN'T GET THE PROFIT WHEN YOU SALE THE PRODUCTS FROM THEM. I WISH I CAN GIVE THIS APP 1/2 STAR.