Wholesale2b Dropshipping

Wholesale2b Dropshipping

by Onlinestorebiz LLC

Import Thousands of Dropship Products, Synch Orders & Tracking

30asongwriterradio

Updtate: Though the support was slower than I would like to see, I changed this to a full 5 star review because it does work as they state that it does, just takes some time to get answers for undocumented questions. The only complaint I have is watch your prices, the wholesale prices are not wholesale in some cases. There are items that change hands several times before they make it to you, in other words it can be hard to be competitive with pricing using this, especially when everyone shops online.

2 Star Review: Support is way too slow, no phone support at all. I have had an issue with WholesaleB2 shipping prices carrying over to Shopify, so it does not work as stated, Waiting on support from WholesaleB2 - SHOPIFY SELLS THIS BUT DOES NOT SUPPORT!

Majikmall3 5

Awesome for ease of getting products in store. I wish they had phone support and then i would give it 5 stars.

Trinket Tramp

Great app and very attentive customer support, products are competitive and varied, great system, try them out

Lifeoftheparty

Its a great app...easy to use. Have large number of products. well maintained history of orders. Congrats team. Excellent work

Nailsugar

First off easy installation and setup. Should you not be so technically inclined the support is there to help you get up and running. Love the daily updating of products as this always takes away a lot of my time. With a million items there are plenty of products to choose from. Great pricing as well. I really love the built in affiliate program. Well though out APP I highly recommend this APP to everyone.

Custom All T Shirts

DON'T WASTE OF YOUR TIME WITH THIS GUY. USING GOOGLE AND EBAY, THEN YOU'LL KNOW THAT YOU CAN'T GET THE PROFIT WHEN YOU SALE THE PRODUCTS FROM THEM. I WISH I CAN GIVE THIS APP 1/2 STAR.

Fixshopping

I am satisfied, only the fact of not having to climb the products one by one justifies the application, recommend! Excellent, everything works 100%, I sell, paid the article, Wholesale2b treats everything until the order reaches the customer, thank you, recommend ! 2017, 2018 , watchesfixx.com

Doragon

This is one of the best dropshippers i have come across during my research. They provide a wide variety of products over 1 million, and they can do some small modifications to fit your eshop. Highly recommendable and with excellent service from all the support tearm which are working even on weekends to reply soonest. Thanks you W2b for your support

Almiris

I'm using Wholesae2b as my primary dropship supplier and everything went smooth. Then there were some issues with product pictures and descriptions. I would like to note that the support (Steve and Mike) were very responsive and fixed the troubles in timely manner. Awesome support and service! Strongly recommend them to anyone.

Nationaladventuresdepot

When requesting support, questions are replied with incomplete answers. Half the things I asked about are either ignored or answers are not helpful. Many products that sync with the store have missing information, missed spelled words or sentences that make no relevant sense. Otherwise the business model has promise.

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 12