3.6
September 8, 2016

I'm using Wholesae2b as my primary dropship supplier and everything went smooth. Then there were some issues with product pictures and descriptions. I would like to note that the support (Steve and Mike) were very responsive and fixed the troubles in timely manner. Awesome support and service! Strongly recommend them to anyone.

Almiris
Bulgaria
February 9, 2018

Excellent Support and response. Great features that will save sellers time and focus on sales.Thumbs up!!!

Shophousedecor
Singapore
Edited March 20, 2021

This app is great! No issues with it and it was very smooth to use and understand. Only one thing, I wish it has more children/young adult shoe preferred picks. Otherwise, great app!

Shoe Barb
September 8, 2020

I have just started with W2B but did have an issue with pricing markup and Mike replied very quickly and provided me with the information needed to resolve my issue.

ARSupplies
2 months using the app
October 11, 2021

Quick checkout and easy-to-use functionality. I enjoyed it and I hope to have many more dealings with Wholesale 2b. Thank you.

Urban Fashion Trends and Beyond
2 months using the app
September 1, 2016

They have the best customer service I have dealt with in a LONG time. Quick response and excellent app.

Tastybakes14
About 2 months using the app
February 14, 2020

Great Customer Service! Inquiries were responded to exceptionally quickly. Excellent drop-shipping assistance!

Paragon Revealed
About 2 months using the app
Onlinestorebiz LLC replied February 14, 2020

Your positive feedback is much appreciated.

August 17, 2017

Great easy to use site that is flexible in all aspects. Support from Mike has been fantastic
Derryl

Sybles
March 17, 2023

Hello to everyone looking for suppliers, I really like this app, so far! At first it took me just a bit to figure out Wholesale2B's website layout and then navigating through the rest went with a flow. I enjoy how simple they have made everything so far. I really feel like Wholesale2B has really done it right. Finding the right supplier for me was easy and I already knew what I was looking for. The product prices seemed decent and it looks very professional. I have used so many other companies to supply my products and there were always some issues that would awry and so far, I have not had any. I will come back with an update down the road as I get more time with this company. Oh, and as for anyone with ADHD like myself, after a little time it all started to come together. Good job! Oh, and thank you!

Shop On In
July 10, 2020

Yes Yes, And Yes,5 stars, with no doubt in my mind, a great product, with highly motivated, people behind the product, if you're smart you buy the mother f ing product, it's a win-win situation, I am content as a consumer, and that's what counts!!!

Victorigrafts