Wholesale2b Dropshipping

Wholesale2b Dropshipping

by Onlinestorebiz LLC

Import Thousands of Dropship Products, Synch Orders & Tracking

Zero Day Product

Pros- easy to integrate to Shopify, Amazon and eBay.
Cons-, wholesale prices are very high, no room for any profit, therefore no sales...

Main Retail

I still use this app, trying to find another supplier, and here is why I extremely do not recommend it.
1- The website is extremely slow, everything you need to do on the website takes forever to load. 2- Verification they ask you to verification; Prove of address, Prove of ID, prove of Credit Card. (waste of a huge time)
3- Support: OMG, how I can explain how bad is it, they do not have live chat or phone support, every time you need their help you need to create a ticket with takes no less than 24 hours to solve sometimes they don't even respond.
4- Prices 29.99 is not bad for a 10k product if it works well, but here is the cath, if you need to round the number you have to pay an extra $5 if you like to make the markup price from then, you have to pay another $5, but this is not only a one-time fee, this is every time you publish new products to your store also they have they own fee for every sell that you have true W2B. Yeah, is really bad.
5- Product quality and price. Pictures quality is not that good, a product from the supply is an old cheap product, they try to sell it, and the price is a horrible expense. You can even compete with others suppliers. and the list of bad thing is huge

April 5, 2021

Thank you leaving us a review. That's definitely not the experience that we want you or anyone to have.
We take our members' feedbacks very seriously, and yours is no different to us. Let me address the concerns one by one.
1- Website speed: We've recently made some modifications to our server configurations in order to improve the loading speeds. Could you please give it one more shot? You would notice a huge difference.

2- Verification documents: We ask for official documents of you in order to mitigate any scamming attempts. We've come across scammers using credit cards of other people or pretending to be someone that they're not, and we strictly disallow such practices. This is done for your own safety, albeit being a bit of a hassle.

3- Support: Even though we do not provide live chat or phone support, we do pride on our support system. All tickets are answered within 1 business day in as elaborate manner as possible. If we leave your ticket unanswered - which seldom happens - you can always drop us a message on our social media channels and we'd immediately take it from there.

4- Roundup price and checkout fee: The Markup upgrade that costs $5 doesn't have to be paid product-wise, it applies to the whole list that you curated. The checkout fee, on the other hand, is levied by PayPal, which we have little to no control over. If you do not wish to use our checkout, you're always welcome to work with the supplier on an individual basis. All suppliers' details are mentioned in the member's portal, without having to pay anything to view it.

5- Product quality, price, and product images: The information about the products are provided by suppliers themselves and so are the products - all on 'as is' basis - without Wholesale2B adding any margin over them or intervening in any manner. If you feel that a supplier is unworthy, you may contact us to let us know more about it. We're always here to listen to your feedback.

All in all, at Wholesale2B, we do our best to ensure a healthy dropshipping environment to our members. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, it helps us immensely to know your views about us. We're constantly striving to improve our workflows and deliver the best to you. :)

Furry Friend Frocks

They service charge you for everything. I had to pay for an order from the “wallet”. They charged me a service charge to put money in the wallet. Then they charged me another service charge to pay for the item from the wallet. I paid for them to go through and price my items and I still lost money.

Sex Supply Shop

App is very poor. You made sell, but can't get tracking number and right now can't get refund. Have to make research to switch to other platform I want to add, no support at all, for few days I can't transfer money to wallet to pay for goods and may lose customer. Don't recommed this app

June 10, 2020

Thank you for your input. A bit confused because our App will automatically push the tracking code back to your Shopify store as long as you still have the App active in your store.

Tibemasstore

This app never notice before take money from user. I've seen all review and i understand now. I don't want to see this any more.

April 12, 2020

I will be happy to help you, however i do not understand your statement exactly. Are you referring to the monthly billing of our App? The billing is handled by Shopify and applies after the 7 days free trial. You are free to remove the App anytime during the free trial to avoid any changes.

Viking Shark Industries

Worst App Ever! I really wanted to find a fitness equipment supplier so I downloaded the APP. It was extremely easy and I found several so so quality fitness products and uploaded them to my store. After fixing a bunch of grammatical errors they had in their stock descriptions and tweaking the landing pages a bit I started running ads, about 5 minutes in Boom Sale! I was excited, it was a squat rack that I anticipated would do well. The inventory said there were 72 available a couple of hours later I had about 3 more sales I started scaling up my ads a bit over the course of 3 days I ended up selling just under 5k worth of squat racks. however I could not process any orders because of some sort of Id check they run where you have to send in a bill your drivers license and the card you plan to use. When that finally went through I tried to fill my orders only to find out that the squat racks had been discontinued! Holy shit I literally lost a ton of money in ad spend plus I had to issue 5k worth of refunds. That was pretty tough but I still didn't learn my lesson I decided to focus on this row machine that they offered. They were over 300 each and I sold a couple of those I said to myself alright lesson learned let's move on so I went to fill the orders for the rowers and guess what. They have this ridiculous policy where anything over 300 dollars you have to wire them the money in advance or use an E-check for Paypal. The E-check took forever to clear and I had to issue more refunds due to excessive shipping delays. Lesson learned will not use this app ever again

April 12, 2020

Thank you for your comments. Yes, we do have a Verification step to protect Wholesale2b against online fraud. This is a simple step which is required 1 time. All verifications are processed within 1 business day. It is possible that the supplier ran out of stock during this time, which is unfortunate. The policy of payments for orders above $300 is also there to protect Wholesale against potential large losses since we make no profits with the products. We stated this in our terms and conditions to avoid any confusion up front.

The Polygon Shop

The app is very buggy and honestly the most outdated design and functionality. I contacted the customer service provider multiple times but they never got back to me.

Shop Downtown Sidney

Worst Shopify App experience I have ever had. Looks good at first but when you try to use it you realize there is conflicting information, the functionality is vintage 2000 and when I called them on these inadequacies they ignored me.
In my opinion, they just want the monthly subscription fee from those unsuspecting.

August 30, 2019

I am so sorry to hear that. Would you kindly provide me with your support ticket number. All tickets are answered within 1 business day.

FrettySketty

I used this app for several months. It takes more than 24 hrs to hear back from customer service regarding any issues and when you do it's never completely answered, resulting in more emails and days until issue is resolved. When an item is out of stock you're not notified for days, resulting in lost sales and negative ratings against your store. You can only email, no chat, and there's only 2 people answering emails. Some of their suppliers do not provide tracking numbers if an order is under a certain dollar amt. More frustration than it's worth. People want fast results, not days to see results.

DiecastModeler

I have tried this APP for many websites never sold anything from here. I only like the aspect of looking like a big shop. Otherwise $29.99 per month well not sure if it is worth that. Hard to get anyone to understand your problem. Also cannot cancel account nor get any Refund/Credit. I removed the APP 9 days before next payment was due and had to ask Shopify to contact them about refunding my 29 dollars. Not sure if they ever paid it back. They are all about collecting the monthly fees. I also had my website database shreded about the same time they removed all the dropshipping items. Took several weeks to re-coop. I will never use them again. Do your research and go to the companies direct. Note: they care so much about you that you have to pay $5 to get your advertised prices done for you. Don't try to contact them for a refund or any issues. Just pay your $29.99 per month and deal with it. Company Motto.

Previous 1 3