Wholesale2b Dropshipping

Wholesale2b Dropshipping

by Wholesale2b

Import Thousands of Dropship Products, Synch Orders & Tracking

Tibemasstore

This app never notice before take money from user. I've seen all review and i understand now. I don't want to see this any more.

April 12, 2020

I will be happy to help you, however i do not understand your statement exactly. Are you referring to the monthly billing of our App? The billing is handled by Shopify and applies after the 7 days free trial. You are free to remove the App anytime during the free trial to avoid any changes.

Viking Shark Industries

Worst App Ever! I really wanted to find a fitness equipment supplier so I downloaded the APP. It was extremely easy and I found several so so quality fitness products and uploaded them to my store. After fixing a bunch of grammatical errors they had in their stock descriptions and tweaking the landing pages a bit I started running ads, about 5 minutes in Boom Sale! I was excited, it was a squat rack that I anticipated would do well. The inventory said there were 72 available a couple of hours later I had about 3 more sales I started scaling up my ads a bit over the course of 3 days I ended up selling just under 5k worth of squat racks. however I could not process any orders because of some sort of Id check they run where you have to send in a bill your drivers license and the card you plan to use. When that finally went through I tried to fill my orders only to find out that the squat racks had been discontinued! Holy shit I literally lost a ton of money in ad spend plus I had to issue 5k worth of refunds. That was pretty tough but I still didn't learn my lesson I decided to focus on this row machine that they offered. They were over 300 each and I sold a couple of those I said to myself alright lesson learned let's move on so I went to fill the orders for the rowers and guess what. They have this ridiculous policy where anything over 300 dollars you have to wire them the money in advance or use an E-check for Paypal. The E-check took forever to clear and I had to issue more refunds due to excessive shipping delays. Lesson learned will not use this app ever again

April 12, 2020

Thank you for your comments. Yes, we do have a Verification step to protect Wholesale2b against online fraud. This is a simple step which is required 1 time. All verifications are processed within 1 business day. It is possible that the supplier ran out of stock during this time, which is unfortunate. The policy of payments for orders above $300 is also there to protect Wholesale against potential large losses since we make no profits with the products. We stated this in our terms and conditions to avoid any confusion up front.

The Polygon Shop

The app is very buggy and honestly the most outdated design and functionality. I contacted the customer service provider multiple times but they never got back to me.

Shop Downtown Sidney

Worst Shopify App experience I have ever had. Looks good at first but when you try to use it you realize there is conflicting information, the functionality is vintage 2000 and when I called them on these inadequacies they ignored me.
In my opinion, they just want the monthly subscription fee from those unsuspecting.

August 30, 2019

I am so sorry to hear that. Would you kindly provide me with your support ticket number. All tickets are answered within 1 business day.

FrettySketty

I used this app for several months. It takes more than 24 hrs to hear back from customer service regarding any issues and when you do it's never completely answered, resulting in more emails and days until issue is resolved. When an item is out of stock you're not notified for days, resulting in lost sales and negative ratings against your store. You can only email, no chat, and there's only 2 people answering emails. Some of their suppliers do not provide tracking numbers if an order is under a certain dollar amt. More frustration than it's worth. People want fast results, not days to see results.

DiecastModeler

I have tried this APP for many websites never sold anything from here. I only like the aspect of looking like a big shop. Otherwise $29.99 per month well not sure if it is worth that. Hard to get anyone to understand your problem. Also cannot cancel account nor get any Refund/Credit. I removed the APP 9 days before next payment was due and had to ask Shopify to contact them about refunding my 29 dollars. Not sure if they ever paid it back. They are all about collecting the monthly fees. I also had my website database shreded about the same time they removed all the dropshipping items. Took several weeks to re-coop. I will never use them again. Do your research and go to the companies direct. Note: they care so much about you that you have to pay $5 to get your advertised prices done for you. Don't try to contact them for a refund or any issues. Just pay your $29.99 per month and deal with it. Company Motto.

LYMAL

Install this app by mistake in woocommerce when you had to install was shopify. I write to customer service and the person was on the defensive. It took me almost 2 days to answer to not help me. from message to message I did not want to change my account, or give me refund. I decided to leave the 29.95 lost and pay a new one with shopify. and when I enter that system I regret 20 times. that archaic system, has nothing intuitive, the pressures are more expensive than in ebay, and pa they charge a very expensive shipping. $ 15 per shipment when the product is free and cheaper on ebay. NEVER SPONSOR THIS APP.

Confetti Promotions

complicated setup. and you misspelled automated in the link. cannot find the 'get' link. not looking good so far.

The Cozy Homes

I installed this app, but immediately uninstalled when i found they want from me photo copy of my credit card from both sides. What the hell !!???

Evelyn Ember

Very disappointing, most items have some reasonable shipping times. I will give them that. Many of the categories it will say 11 items but then you open it there is only 1 item and only 1 is in stock, also the prices on many items give you a retail price some seem true, other recommended retail prices are overly inflated and not checked. I looked and many items are way cheaper on ebay etc than what they list in your comparison. Many items actually cost more than the suggested retail price (when it is right) due to shipping costs so there would be no profit -- that does not make sense for anyone with a dropshipping store or even if you wanted to buy it outright.

Previous 1 3