Dropship Beauty

Dropship Beauty

by Dropship Beauty

Hair Extensions, Wigs, 3D Lashes and More shipped from the USA

Lacheles Fashion&Beauty

Unable to log in to app. Tried all ways to log in and it's still not working. Not working manually or automatically.

Sacha Hair

All day I have been unable to log into the app. I keep getting the error message stating that the page is not available. My store is fairly new so I am relying on the photos and videos provided through the app for my marketing and now I am stuck. Emailed support this morning no response. Please help!!

September 23, 2019

Hey! Terribly sorry you are having issues logging in. The easiest way is to log into your Shopify store and then go to Apps --> Dropship Beauty. Click the icon and it will auto-login your account. We answer all support tickets before the staff leaves on a daily basis. Please give us at least the current business day to reply before leaving a review saying we did not reply. If you have any follow-up questions feel free to click the support icon on the right side of every page of our sites. We would be happy to help.

La Chic Diva Styles

Was easy to use. Great product variety. Helped me feel more confident in starting my business. Offers customer support

Bay Slays

We have had nothing but the greatest experience with Drophip Beauty! Every time we have a question, it is answered right away plus some. We were unfamiliar with the process at first and kept contacting the team for advise. They didn’t hesitate to get back to us in a timely manner. Once we agreed, the products were uploaded in our store in no time. All of our concerns were immediately addressed.
We are very appreciative that an app like this exists!

ThinkOhZee

Just a little new but everything is very easy and they have tons of tipa and tricka and branding optuons and i can go on but i do dig this app

MaArlie’s Legacy Hair

I’m still new to this, but so far I am exited to work with a company that has an abundance of inventory. The customer Service has been very responsive anytime I needed help!

Forever Freestyle Premium & Celebrity Hair

Just started with Dropship Beauty and shopify so far things are moving along well. Still developing my store and having fun.

Discounts 4 Me

You will be priced out of business using this drop shipper. I installed the app compared prices and deleted the app. I don’t liked to be pimped!

July 25, 2019

Sorry it didn’t work for you as well, as it does with our thousands of clients. But as you might know, Pimpin ain’t easy!

Brooke Vanity

You are better off without this app. The items are very limiting. The photos provided are very low quality. Communication was poor.

July 4, 2019

Thank you for your insight and review. We do apologize for any inconveniences. For item limitations, we do have three different membership plans which will determine the kinds of perks and access you will have on our app. We do see that you were only on the free Basic Plan. If you would like to have access to the additional product photos and videos in higher quality, you can upgrade as an advanced or pro member. For concerns regarding communications, we don't see any attempts from you reaching out to us other than a custom branding form that you submitted on the app. With the form, we did reach out to you immediately with questions regarding the specificity of your branding, but you did not respond to it at all. We try our best to communicate to our customers by all means, but we cannot make further progression on your concerns if we do not hear back from you. We hope that you are able to find the company that best suits your needs. You are more than welcome to email or call us with the contact information provided on this app.

AuNaturel Professional HairExtensions

I absolutely LOVE this App! It is essential to your beauty business.
This App give you the ability to create the life and business you will love.
A must have!