Dropship Beauty

Dropship Beauty

by Dropship Beauty

Hair Extensions, Wigs, 3D Lashes and More shipped from the USA

Bella Legacy

I think having the app is better than the actual site. I can control everything from the convenience of my smartphone as opposed to having to wait until i get home to my laptop. This has made running my store so much easier and convenient. I love it. . You guys really did it with this one! Thank you so much!

ruby beauty co

the dropship beauty app makes the order process just a touch easier. I like that it still gives us the control of double checking the order, but decreases the back and forth of going between two websites. dropship beauty killing it once again!

Booji Beauty Bundles

I love the DropShip Bundles app it seamless and very user friendly. I've been with PLE for over a year and the support and products are great! Highly recommended.

Bundle-Her-Up-Hair-Co.

This is my first time using the dropship beauty app or any affiliate of it, I love that it's very user friendly and the partner's are eager to answer any questions I had. The ease of navigating the app makes is so much useful for me.

goldynroyalty

I love this app , the customer service is so helpful and friendly plus they respond back fast and the hair is great

VaExpressBundles

This is my first time using the dropship beauty app and I love the ease of use and the seamless install into Shopify which helps get my store up and running quick and fast. This is my second business that I have used Private Label/Dropshipping services and I am 100% satisfied. I plan to do the dropshipping route this time to eliminate the overhead costs. The products and descriptions and the importing of the inventory is so efficient for the client. I look forward to the exciting changes.

Flawlez Creations

Flawlez Creations!!

I’ve been deciding to start a hair business and wanted to make sure I get quality hair and that my site would be inviting to my customers!! This app is the best thing that happened to someone just coming into the business!! I loved my website!!

Avant Hair

I absolutely love this app!! It took care of a major part of the set up of my store because you can import products, descriptions, and photos quickly. It was super easy to use but even if you get stuck it has a knowledge base, tutorial videos and awesome customer service to help you out. I highly recommend this app and this company to anyone wanting to get their business up and running quickly. No other app on the market even comes close.

Glam Extended

I have gone back and fourth for a few weeks now on opening my store. I didy research and due dillegence and decided on drop ship bundles. When I found out they had an app with Shopify, I was in. I made the leap and could not be happier. It has been such an easy process so far. I'm so glad I joined and excited for the future!

Enticing Extensions

I used this app to help import products that I am currently selling into my shopify store. It allows me to have access to product photos and product descriptions which saves me a lot of time and busy work. I love that aspect of the app. I may be missing something, but I wish that it would show me the price of the item that my dropship company charges so I can better see what my profit will be. If I'm not mistaken, I see the suggested sale price (which is also helpful for pricing my items). I could be wrong though, I'm still exploring the app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6