Dropship Beauty

Dropship Beauty

by Dropship Beauty

Hair Extensions, Wigs, 3D Lashes and More shipped from the USA

TOP4RMHair

This app is nothing but problems... tried using it on my store, paid all this money for them to create my logo in time for my store launching only to find out they claim they didnt receive my request correctly. After mentioning i was gonna write a review, my request magically appeared correctly and they refunded me half my money long after my business launch date. fast forward to placing an order on my store for me to dropship it, again only to find out its just error messages. contacted these people and they hit me with some crazy, stupid excuse how much they are going to need to contact developer to see whats going on. These people do not care! do not do business with them unless u want to fail miserably. last thing, wish I could give no stars!

Clip In Hair Co

I love the concept! I love the layout of the app.
I wish the profit margins where higher. Getting $20-50 per order is not alot of money after you've spent time and money to create a brand.This is great for someone who is good at marketing and don't mind the profit margins. Also the pictures they provide aren't worth the extra charge. They only provide 2-3 on some of the products and it doesn't include marketing/content photos.

Heavenly Made Tresses

I just love this. I've made other stores in the past and it always took forever. This app has sped up the process so much. It is a total lifesaver! No more having to add each and every product and their description.

Leyla Luxe Collection LLC

I absolutely love this app. It's easy to use, very straight forward. Has a lot of features, such as high quality pictures, services, products, etc. The price multiplier is sooooo convenient! added over 50 products in a couple of minutes. But my favorite feature is the fact that a customer places an order and ill i have to do is pay and confirm the order. I don't have to completely send the order! Very convenient. This app was a wonderful idea and i know competitors will try to copy but they'd have to work hard to get get on this level! Well done PLE!

Beautee Collection

I love Dropship Beauty! I used Dropship Beauty to start my hair business. The app allows products and their descriptions to be uploaded with ease. I recommend this app to anyone looking to start their own hair business. The support is great.

Touched By Tweet Hair & Wigs

We love the Drop Ship Beauty App. It has been great in helping us run our business from our mobile devices. The app integrates perfectly with the Shopify mobile app making it very easy to setup, design and upload products with ease to our store with ease! I would definitely recommend the app to others.

-Telicia
Touched By Tweet, Hair & Wigs
WWW.TOUCHEDBYTWEET.COM

Poppin’ Hair Extensions and Minks

I use this app to start my hair extension business. It’s a great app and very simple to use. Would give it 10 stars if I could!

Alyssa-Simmone-Tresses

Dropshipbeauty is amazing!!!! This is my first business and to have this app to help me with importing products and product knowledge in general is a big help. I never imagined being as hair savvy as I am now. This app helps save time with marketing as well by providing product photos and videos!! Things that I may not be able to do on my own in such little time, this app helps with! I couldn’t be more satisfied.

Pink Envy Extensions

Dropship beauty is AMAZING! I have been using this app ever since i started my business. It was very easy to set up and import products. Navigation through the app was very easy. Anything you have questions about they have a Knowledge base for you to refer. Getting this app was the best decision i couldve made for my business.

Valentina's Vanity By Shella Savious

Dropship Beauty app is top notch. I used this app to launch my hair line business and it has been great! Not only can I keep track of inventory at ease, it allows me to import new items with the touch of a finger tip. I highly recommend this app to anyone looking to get in the hair business or expand their current business.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8