Dropship Beauty

Dropship Beauty

by Dropship Beauty

Hair Extensions, Wigs, 3D Lashes and More shipped from the USA

Gaphna

Terrible service and lack of communication. I reached out to them and they decided to send out my products with no logos. They failed to communicate with me.

June 23, 2020

Thank you for your review. Upon signing up and installing our app, we provide free Hair University courses and FAQ pages that enlist how our services work, including branding services. As stated in our Hair University courses and our FAQ pages, you have the option to either send your own branding or purchase our custom branding materials as a separate fee, if you are a pro member. We even have specific guidelines on how you can do so on our app. If you did not read any of our guidelines and simply assumed that we automatically attach logos for every order, it is not our responsibility for whichever information you decide to read upon. We hope you find the company that best suits your needs, and we hope you understand that reading is fundamental when trying to start your own business.

dresscarnival

Great idea ,terrible service ...i upgraded to pro plan expecting to see pictures and a video of model wearing the product but i was wrong.How do you expect this to without a real human wearing the product. waste of time and money

November 9, 2019

Hey! You are correct, we currently do not offer photos of models wearing the product, just tons of product photos. We don't state that we offer model photos so I am sorry we did not meet your expectations of something we did not state we currently offer.

Lacheles Fashion&Beauty

Unable to log in to app. Tried all ways to log in and it's still not working. Not working manually or automatically.

November 9, 2019

We did some updates that have solved these issues. With the additional features being added as well as app use we have to do updates and sometimes something will break. Sorry for any trouble this has caused.

Sacha Hair

All day I have been unable to log into the app. I keep getting the error message stating that the page is not available. My store is fairly new so I am relying on the photos and videos provided through the app for my marketing and now I am stuck. Emailed support this morning no response. Please help!!

September 23, 2019

Hey! Terribly sorry you are having issues logging in. The easiest way is to log into your Shopify store and then go to Apps --> Dropship Beauty. Click the icon and it will auto-login your account. We answer all support tickets before the staff leaves on a daily basis. Please give us at least the current business day to reply before leaving a review saying we did not reply. If you have any follow-up questions feel free to click the support icon on the right side of every page of our sites. We would be happy to help.

La Chic Diva Styles

Was easy to use. Great product variety. Helped me feel more confident in starting my business. Offers customer support

Bay Slays

We have had nothing but the greatest experience with Drophip Beauty! Every time we have a question, it is answered right away plus some. We were unfamiliar with the process at first and kept contacting the team for advise. They didn’t hesitate to get back to us in a timely manner. Once we agreed, the products were uploaded in our store in no time. All of our concerns were immediately addressed.
We are very appreciative that an app like this exists!

ThinkOhZee

Just a little new but everything is very easy and they have tons of tipa and tricka and branding optuons and i can go on but i do dig this app

MaArlie’s Legacy Hair

I’m still new to this, but so far I am exited to work with a company that has an abundance of inventory. The customer Service has been very responsive anytime I needed help!

Forever Freestyle Premium & Celebrity Hair

Just started with Dropship Beauty and shopify so far things are moving along well. Still developing my store and having fun.

Discounts 4 Me

You will be priced out of business using this drop shipper. I installed the app compared prices and deleted the app. I don’t liked to be pimped!

July 25, 2019

Sorry it didn’t work for you as well, as it does with our thousands of clients. But as you might know, Pimpin ain’t easy!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11