Dropship Beauty

Hair Extensions, Wigs, Lashes Makeup and more shipped from USA

From $2.99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Desires Hair

Easiest application to ever use. Click the products you want and port to your store. Easy fullifment of orders and fast shipping. Huge variety of products to choose from. The support staff is always ready to assist and educate.

Unshackled Dreamz

I use this app everyday. It is amazing helps with my business needs. Have not had one issue. I will recommend

Purposely Pretty Lashes

I LOVE this app. It’s a one stop shop for everything that I need for my business and website. Dropship Beauty App provides me with product images, videos and pricing tools, inventory tracking as well as top notch customer support. The drop shipping process is easy and I trust them to deliver my packages to my customers as promised. I would suggest this app to anyone looking for a seamless and professional option for their beauty websites and drop shipping needs.

Diamond-Elite-Hair-Boutique-Store

I loved the app it makes it easy to fulfill customer orders access to other apps to help protect from fradulent purchases excellent customer service to help assist with your website...i highly recommend getting this app. Diamond Elite Hair Boutique

Caffeinated Goddess

I'm not rating the app I'm rating the company. They are not even selling us the hair at whole sale prices if you go on the web site and price check the hair they are selling the hair for a couple dollars more to us.

BumzeeBeez

Time spent using app About 2 hours

I was trying to install the app. It wanted me to upload my driver's licence and other documents. I have a Shopify store, but it said it was setting me up a store. Too weird for me. I backed out.

TOP4RMHair

This app is nothing but problems... tried using it on my store, paid all this money for them to create my logo in time for my store launching only to find out they claim they didnt receive my request correctly. After mentioning i was gonna write a review, my request magically appeared correctly and they refunded me half my money long after my business launch date. fast forward to placing an order on my store for me to dropship it, again only to find out its just error messages. contacted these people and they hit me with some crazy, stupid excuse how much they are going to need to contact developer to see whats going on. These people do not care! do not do business with them unless u want to fail miserably. last thing, wish I could give no stars!

Clip In Hair Co

Time spent using app About 2 months

I love the concept! I love the layout of the app.
I wish the profit margins where higher. Getting $20-50 per order is not alot of money after you've spent time and money to create a brand.This is great for someone who is good at marketing and don't mind the profit margins. Also the pictures they provide aren't worth the extra charge. They only provide 2-3 on some of the products and it doesn't include marketing/content photos.

Heavenly Made Tresses

I just love this. I've made other stores in the past and it always took forever. This app has sped up the process so much. It is a total lifesaver! No more having to add each and every product and their description.

Leyla Luxe Collection LLC

Time spent using app About 2 months

I absolutely love this app. It's easy to use, very straight forward. Has a lot of features, such as high quality pictures, services, products, etc. The price multiplier is sooooo convenient! added over 50 products in a couple of minutes. But my favorite feature is the fact that a customer places an order and ill i have to do is pay and confirm the order. I don't have to completely send the order! Very convenient. This app was a wonderful idea and i know competitors will try to copy but they'd have to work hard to get get on this level! Well done PLE!