Dropship Beauty

Dropship Beauty

by Dropship Beauty

Hair Extensions, Wigs, 3D Lashes and More shipped from the USA

BillionaireBombshell

I was so skeptical at first when deciding whether I wanted to use Dropship Beauty but I’m so glad I did!!! Using this app with my shopify store has helped me save so much money & time that I didn’t have to get my orders to my customers and keeping inventory under control!! I would definitely recommend this app to anybody. I have a job and using this help me worry less about disappointing my clients that are expecting their orders on time within the time frame that’s given.

The Glamorous One

I would recommend this app to anyone who is interested in the business of dropshipping hair and hair products. I love the ease of using this app. The app is very easy to use and self explanatory.

Elite-Xtensionz

I use this app to control all my orders and customer information. This app helps me keep track of products that I need to import as well as update prices in a hurry. I have a regular 9-5 and this app helps me stay on top of orders while I’m working! I absolutely love it and could NOT function without it. All I need now is the Pro version so I can do even more. This app really does streamline your process and I’m sure it will only get better from here.

Ebony Allure Hair

I’d like to take the time out to say that I love this app! With just a few clicks you can import products to the store and make them available to customers. This saves so much time and it’s very self explanatory. I’d definitely recommend this app to anyone and have already.

Desires Hair

Easiest application to ever use. Click the products you want and port to your store. Easy fullifment of orders and fast shipping. Huge variety of products to choose from. The support staff is always ready to assist and educate.

Unshackled Dreamz

I use this app everyday. It is amazing helps with my business needs. Have not had one issue. I will recommend

Purposely Pretty Lashes

I LOVE this app. It’s a one stop shop for everything that I need for my business and website. Dropship Beauty App provides me with product images, videos and pricing tools, inventory tracking as well as top notch customer support. The drop shipping process is easy and I trust them to deliver my packages to my customers as promised. I would suggest this app to anyone looking for a seamless and professional option for their beauty websites and drop shipping needs.

Diamond-Elite-Hair-Boutique-Store

I loved the app it makes it easy to fulfill customer orders access to other apps to help protect from fradulent purchases excellent customer service to help assist with your website...i highly recommend getting this app. Diamond Elite Hair Boutique

Caffeinated Goddess

I'm not rating the app I'm rating the company. They are not even selling us the hair at whole sale prices if you go on the web site and price check the hair they are selling the hair for a couple dollars more to us.

BumzeeBeez

I was trying to install the app. It wanted me to upload my driver's licence and other documents. I have a Shopify store, but it said it was setting me up a store. Too weird for me. I backed out.