Dropship Beauty

Dropship Beauty

by Dropship Beauty

Hair Extensions, Wigs, 3D Lashes and More shipped from the USA

Bushy Combs Herbal Haircare

The Dropship Beauty app is amazing. It is very easy to add products to your store. The app allows you to easily navigate through your site. The products are loaded into the site with prices already available as well as a option to adjust the pricing as needed. The only thing I would like to see is the option to be able to manually add items to an order. The app is great though.

The Klase Beauty Experience

First off, Shouts Out to the Top Selling Hair Company in the US right now Private Label Extensions. Secondly, this app is the bomb!! I use it for my online hair company The Klase Beauty Experience. Navigation is a breeze, for the not so tech savvy individuals it comes with a how to guide. Saves you time and money compared to other platforms. Easily transfer your domain and the Shopify themes are LIFE!! It also offers all kinds of cool plugins to help get your business to the next level. If you're looking for an inexpensive platform to get started drop shipping some quality products, this is what you need!! Worth every penny!! What are you waiting for - SIGN UP TODAY!!

Beauty Appeals H.S.N

I love dropship beauty, they set up and imported my products. I'm so thankful for them because without them I'd be lost.

hair-by-shasha

Hair-By-ShaSha
I love the Dropship Beauty app, not only does the app help me to manage my inventory, it groups and categorized my products. I can use the app on my laptop, desktop, iPad and on my cell phone. I recommend Dropship Beauty app. Did I mention the support team is awesome...

Glamorous Bundles

This app saves so much time! I can make
sells everywhere and not have to worry about inventory and packaging... They even have a free version of the appwhat more could you ask for!

Diamond Nation Hair Collection

I decided to delete the app and stop using it. Your price margins are not set up for users to make a reasonable profit at all. You give the option to charge between 1-2x your wholesale price. If I charged 1x the price, I make no profit. The only way I’d make equal to what I’m making you with each sale is to charge double, which was too high for the market. Even celebrity hair companies don’t charge as much as what the prices come out to with 2x. The dropshipping is not set up to benefit us... we’d be better off eliminating the middle man and going directly to the source for hair to cut wholesale pricing and increase take home. On top of that, I was still charged after deleting the app.

Bojoul Self-Care

I am so impressed with how easy my synchronization process was. I did absolutely nothing and all of my products were grouped and categorized already. This is what I call 'professional excellence.' It was very stream-lined and my business has one less thing to concern ourselves with it. Thank you Dropship Beauty

Kimberly Johnson

The Tressinista

The ease of usability this app provides is AWESOME! My business partner and I are thrilled to know that what seemed like a daunting task has turned out to be seamless. Not to mention the fact that I don't have to update the inventory. Thank you Dropship and Shopify!

Tai Davis Collection

I Absolutely love how the dropship account syncs to my Shopify account with literally Clicks of a button. I love how user-friendly it is and how I can literally fulfill my orders while I’m sitting in the parking lot. However I wish vet my shipment confirmation numbers come to my email address instead of having to log back into mine dropship account. I wish that the items under their products were a little bit Easier to navigate through.Otherwise I am absolutely loving it.

Bella Legacy

I think having the app is better than the actual site. I can control everything from the convenience of my smartphone as opposed to having to wait until i get home to my laptop. This has made running my store so much easier and convenient. I love it. . You guys really did it with this one! Thank you so much!