Dropship Beauty

Hair Extensions, Wigs, Lashes Makeup and more shipped from USA

From $2.99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

VaExpressBundles

This is my first time using the dropship beauty app and I love the ease of use and the seamless install into Shopify which helps get my store up and running quick and fast. This is my second business that I have used Private Label/Dropshipping services and I am 100% satisfied. I plan to do the dropshipping route this time to eliminate the overhead costs. The products and descriptions and the importing of the inventory is so efficient for the client. I look forward to the exciting changes.

Flawlez Creations

Flawlez Creations!!

I’ve been deciding to start a hair business and wanted to make sure I get quality hair and that my site would be inviting to my customers!! This app is the best thing that happened to someone just coming into the business!! I loved my website!!

Avant Hair

Time spent using app Over 3 years

I absolutely love this app!! It took care of a major part of the set up of my store because you can import products, descriptions, and photos quickly. It was super easy to use but even if you get stuck it has a knowledge base, tutorial videos and awesome customer service to help you out. I highly recommend this app and this company to anyone wanting to get their business up and running quickly. No other app on the market even comes close.

Glam Extended

Time spent using app About 1 month

I have gone back and fourth for a few weeks now on opening my store. I didy research and due dillegence and decided on drop ship bundles. When I found out they had an app with Shopify, I was in. I made the leap and could not be happier. It has been such an easy process so far. I'm so glad I joined and excited for the future!

Enticing Extensions

Time spent using app About 2 months

I used this app to help import products that I am currently selling into my shopify store. It allows me to have access to product photos and product descriptions which saves me a lot of time and busy work. I love that aspect of the app. I may be missing something, but I wish that it would show me the price of the item that my dropship company charges so I can better see what my profit will be. If I'm not mistaken, I see the suggested sale price (which is also helpful for pricing my items). I could be wrong though, I'm still exploring the app.

Diamond Hair Couture

Time spent using app About 2 years

Diamond Hair Couture loves Dropship Beauty it has been a life saver. It has help me out so much with the products and adding everything in. The process is wonderful. I recommend it for anyone that ready to sale.

Mane-Motives-Hair-Boutique

Dropship Beauty has truly been a lifesaver to me and my business. This app has made the process of creating my store super easy. All I need to focus on is finalizing the minor, cosmetic details of my site and focus on making sales. I would highly recommend this app to anyone!

Diamond-Kisses-Hair

This app has made it easier for me to accomplish my goal as an entrepreneur. I enjoy the streamline with inventory and the support with shopify and Mikey Moran as well as his team.

FIVE LASH

Location Australia
Time spent using app 24 minutes

Products are over priced and doesn't include shipping. Extra shipping fee of $6.95 or $24.95. No order volume discount structures.

Ellem Jae Hair Bundles

Time spent using app About 2 years

Dropship Beauty made the entire process of setting up my store very easy!! I have tried similar apps but this one is a keeper!! I would recommend Dropship Beauty to anyone who has the desire to be successful in the hair industry!!