Dropship Beauty

Dropship Beauty

by Dropship Beauty

Hair Extensions, Wigs, 3D Lashes and More shipped from the USA

pampered-collection

I love the ease of this app. It allows me to access my business quickly. It gives me complete control and made customization simple. When you start a business it is so much,this app took one thing of my plate so I can grow my brand

yalser

Paid to have this setup on my store. I'm new at all of this so I expected to see complete inventory in store. that is not what happened. I guess this is just not for me. store looks like crap, totally waste of my time and money. Probably my fault. Also they have ID verification that I did with drivers license and credit card scan to verify who I am. Have not heard back. I think I will uninstall and just eat the 30 dollars.

Pretty-Please-Hair

I really enjoy this app. It’s easy to use and the customer service is awesome. I would recommend this app because it helps make the process easier

Southern Belle Haus of Glam

This app has been very easy to use and navigate since I started using it. It’s very organized and has been a blessing to my store! Thank you!!

It’s a Fetish Hair Extensions

I love this app it is very helpful and it allows my products to be imported to my Shopify website easily!!! This app is the best I couldn’t picture my website without it

Fairy Hair & Beauty

I use this app and love it... Very easy to set up your online store and create it the way you want it...

SlayGodsRoyalty LLC

I used the app to assist with creating my site. I loved this app, it is so easy to use and my website is poppin. Dropship bundles will also import for you and it’s affordable.

ExquisiteHairExt

I use this app to make dropshipping easier with dropship bundles. It will help free up time to market my brand. I was previously using wordpress ecommerce. I switched to shopify just for this app. I ended up taking a $500 loss since I paid for my wordpress website. BUT the products and this company are just that AWESOME, so it’s well worth it!! I love Dropship Bundles and PLE!!

Luxury-Life-Couture

I use this app personally and I abosultely love it.!! It’s put together so well and it’s easy to use

Killer Bundles

I love dropship beauty, this app is truly amazing it makes having a hair extension business so much easier and takes the hassle out of finding a good supplier! I recommend 100%