Dropship Beauty

Hair Extensions, Wigs, Lashes Makeup and more shipped from USA

From $2.99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Hair For Royalty

I found the Dropship Beauty App to be easy to use and very helpful! Dropship Beauty App makes their App very accessible and ready to import as soon as you install the app. My favorite feature of the Dropship Beauty App is the Knowledge Base. Which had answers to all of the questions I came across. Overall 5 star App!

BombDotComHair

This app is awesome. Very simple and easy to use. They have a very large variety of products to choose from which is great.

AvaRay Beauty

The app is simply amazing. It is simplicity at its best! The import and export aspect is super convenient and easy to follow. I love it and I am looking forward to seeing what more it has to offer in the future.

Be Glamorous 2

I really LOVE this app. It’s very smooth and lays out literally everything. The ability to be able to import products quickly or have them imported for you is bomb! This was a great addition to the Shopify app. Can’t wait to see what’s next. Anyone second guessing it or not sure definitely give it a try!!!

TLR Diamond Boutique

Time spent using app About 2 years

I use this app to do my everyday inventory buy at wholesale manage my online store makes my life so easy
Its the best app for my business purposes
Will recommend this app to everyone in the hair Extensions Business
Everyday Living is almost life challenging so having this app makes it absolutely perfect for me so that i font have to add on to my hectic schedule

Dreaded Goddess Hair Studio

Dreaded Goddess Hair Studio

I love this app! I love the fact that I can log in anywhere anytime and check and see exactly what’s going on with my store, they even have a live feature which is pretty cool! It is very user friendly as this is my first time starting a business and using any type of online store/website anything and I was able to design my store with no problem.

pampered-collection

I love the ease of this app. It allows me to access my business quickly. It gives me complete control and made customization simple. When you start a business it is so much,this app took one thing of my plate so I can grow my brand

yalser

Time spent using app 1 day

Paid to have this setup on my store. I'm new at all of this so I expected to see complete inventory in store. that is not what happened. I guess this is just not for me. store looks like crap, totally waste of my time and money. Probably my fault. Also they have ID verification that I did with drivers license and credit card scan to verify who I am. Have not heard back. I think I will uninstall and just eat the 30 dollars.

Pretty-Please-Hair

I really enjoy this app. It’s easy to use and the customer service is awesome. I would recommend this app because it helps make the process easier

Southern Belle Haus of Glam

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

This app has been very easy to use and navigate since I started using it. It’s very organized and has been a blessing to my store! Thank you!!