Dropship Beauty

Hair Extensions, Wigs, Lashes Makeup and more shipped from USA

From $2.99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Redefine hair

Being a busy person with a full time job, I decided to fulfill my passion in starting a small business. Time management has been very important to be to be able to balance the two. With dropship beauty it gave me the opportunity to Work on my business from anywhere with internet access.
You don’t need to worry about the cost or space needed to store inventory, so you can sell however many products you want. It’s a great app to get you started!

Natalia-Me-gan Hair

Time spent using app About 2 months

I love this app. I use the app to stream my products over several different channels while still being able to drop ship. Even though I already have a website I still opted for the Shopify through dropship and it was a very wise decision. A satisfied business owner. Natalia Me-gan Hair & Beauty, LLC.

Bella-Yve-Hair

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I always wanted to have my own extension and wig line but didn’t have a clue how to get started. Because of PLE and Shopify collaboration I now have my very own luxury hair line. It is very helpful and important to me to have everything I need for my online store in one place. PLE and Shopify has taken care of all the guest work for me. And now, all I have to do to is customize everything to my liking and Baam! I’m open for business! It’s that simple!! Give them a try I promise you will not be disappointed!! Thank You PLE and Shopify for making this possible for my business.

Xclusive-Xtensions-Boutique

I used this app to help set up my store. It made the store set up so easy. I definitely recommend!!!

ParrisXtensions

I love how easy and seamless this app is to integrate into my store! I like being able to track my orders and profit directly from the app as well. Excited for what’s to come!

Mane Mode

Time spent using app About 2 years

Dropship Beauty is an amazing app. The most important things for me is customer service, clarity, and time. I was able to create my store, upload products (with pictures, descriptions, and information already included), and get started with ease because not only is the support great but the learning center is very clear and easy to follow. Even though it was easy for me they also offer to do it all for you at a minimal price.

I had been going around in circles to get started with my business because it seemed so tedious and confusing but this app came to my rescue and it is only the beginning. I am excited to see what is next.

La'Posh Doll Hair Company

This app is a game complete GAME CHANGER FOR THE HAIR INDUSTRY. There has never been an app created that gives you all of the abilities of importing and fulfilling orders until now! This app allows for importing of hair products with product photos that can save you a ton of time and give your website a more appealing look. What an AWESOME JOB DROP SHIP BUNDLES . This is a MUST -HAVE APP.

Beauty-365-Boutique

I use the app to set up my store, it was very useful and I really didn’t have any problems. I love that I can log on and see if their are people on my website. I also like how everything is right there for you.

Rated Bougie

Very easy to install and set price across the board. Pictures are quality and the dropship turnaround time is great. I’m so glad this app came to my rescue.

Crowned Goddess Luxury Virgin Hair

The App is probably the most revolutionary business tool in the hair industry at this time. The seamless collaboration between Shopify and Dropshipbundle makes setting up a full fledged profitable business in matter of days possible. Order processing was easy and I literally processed at the stop light in my car. I wish this was available a year ago. If you are worried about startup cost this is the way to go. Just a quicker response time on support questions would make this 5 stars all day.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 Next