Dropship Beauty

Hair Extensions, Wigs, Lashes Makeup and more shipped from USA

From $2.99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Hair-Diamonds-Store

Time spent using app About 2 months

I am so thankful for this opportunity. The set up for my online store was easy and smooth and I more than ready for my journey in this business. Thank you
I Am Hair Diamonds

Dream-Beauty-Extensions

I use this app to help me start my business. Dropship Beauty has been very supportive and so helpful to me on my journey with starting my own brand. I have gained so much knowledge from just reaching out to them and asking questions they are always helpful. I am so pleased with everything I have purchased from them not one complaint from a customer and that’s a plus in my book. I am so looking forward to doing business with them for a long time!

All Tressed up

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

Im very appreciative of how seamless this app works with my shopify store! I look forward to updating my branding tools to make my site better!!

Luxcy's Hair Co

Time spent using app Over 3 years

I live this app. It’s very easy to maneuver and easy to follow. It’s very user friendly! The app is also great for beginners. It has the basics of what you would need for starting up your dropship account. I love how easy it is to import directly to your Shopify store.

Mon' Amie Tresses

I love this app! I recently began using it in conjunction with Shopify to run my online store. It has proven well worth it! It is easy to navigate and makes the ordering process very simple. It was easy to install and use. Very happy with it so far.

Queen Frank

This app is so very easy to use! The team at dropship beauty thought of everything. You can easily build your brand. Best of all I love the quick and efficient customer service! Well done!

DivineamourèXtentions

I just started using this app in union with Shopify. It’s been very helpful so far and I haven’t had any issues with it. The drop shipping app makes managing my store 10x easier ! I would recommend it to any one who is just starting out because it is very beginner friendly

Carly Knots

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I love how the app makes it easy to import products, which is usually time consuming. Also I like that it is user friendly. Thanks for creating this app, makes running my business less stressful!

Bless Her Crown

This is going to take my business to the next level! Now I can track all of my orders and analytics from my phone 24/7. The pro plan is worth the money, I'm so happy I invested. I have so much more time for marketing and networking now that I don't have to check my laptop and wait on emails constantly!

The Hair Foundry

This app has completely changed the way that I am going to operate my business. I am able to see inventory with ease and the backend approval process to fufill orders is clear, concise and easy to understand. Even with not a lot of Shopify knowledge, the app is very user friendly and makes the backend of your store super user friendly. The app integrates photos of the products to make it easy for you to add to your store offering.

The best part for me is that the app allows you to adjust your markup percentage across all products with just a single update. That helps to make sure that you as a store owner are meeting your margins —and you don’t have to update prices individually on each product!

Excited about this app and I keep learning more every time I sit and spend some more time with it. The Dropship Beauty app is a game changer for me!