Dropship Beauty

Hair Extensions, Wigs, Lashes Makeup and more shipped from USA

From $2.99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

It’s a Fetish Hair Extensions

I love this app it is very helpful and it allows my products to be imported to my Shopify website easily!!! This app is the best I couldn’t picture my website without it

Fairy Hair & Beauty

I use this app and love it... Very easy to set up your online store and create it the way you want it...

SlayGodsRoyalty LLC

I used the app to assist with creating my site. I loved this app, it is so easy to use and my website is poppin. Dropship bundles will also import for you and it’s affordable.

ExquisiteHairExt

I use this app to make dropshipping easier with dropship bundles. It will help free up time to market my brand. I was previously using wordpress ecommerce. I switched to shopify just for this app. I ended up taking a $500 loss since I paid for my wordpress website. BUT the products and this company are just that AWESOME, so it’s well worth it!! I love Dropship Bundles and PLE!!

Luxury-Life-Couture

I use this app personally and I abosultely love it.!! It’s put together so well and it’s easy to use

Killer Bundles

Time spent using app About 1 month

I love dropship beauty, this app is truly amazing it makes having a hair extension business so much easier and takes the hassle out of finding a good supplier! I recommend 100%

Flawless-Dignity-Hair

Time spent using app About 1 year

This has been the easiest way to run an online store PERIOD!!
To many advantages to name but the best is the product import, takes only minutes to add my products to my store. Same goes for pricing, I can change pricing with just one click for MULTIPLE items.

lashglambeauties

this app is something BEYOND amazing. i enjoy knowing i can sell beauty products without having to hold inventory at home gave me the ultimate boost of confidence in order to start my business. customer service is super helpful and responds quickly. highly recommend this app.

Her-Diamond-Collection

Time spent using app About 1 year

This app has helped give me the confidence i needed to push myself for my business. The app is helpful and so is the customer service, they are always there when I need help. If it wasn’t for the app I would still be trying to get my business off of the ground. Thank you so much!

Shop Nicole Chic

This app is amazing!!! The process was extremely simple, getting the products added to my store. Having over 100 products available on my store, & having it drop shipped for me is amazing.