Merchants highly recommend this app for its seamless integration with Shopify and AliExpress, efficient order processing, and user-friendly interface. They appreciate the time-saving automation features and exceptional customer support, including a live chat feature. Key features such as bulk order processing, real-time order tracking, and robust inventory management are praised. The app's ability to handle large product volumes and proactive support team are also commended. Many merchants note that the app has transformed their businesses, allowing them to focus on growth.

July 13, 2022

não funciona 100% - mas os atendentes sempre resolvem com presteza e rapidez. A jenifer é excelente!

MAJU STORE
Brazil
10 months using the app
DSers replied July 13, 2022

Hello Maju Store.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.
Could you share your thoughts on what we could improve?
This would help us to make the experience even better for all our users.

Thanks a lot and happy dropshipping!

Edited February 1, 2023

They can be extremely slow! The remapping has taken over 20 days and still needs to be done. If they told me they could not help in the first place, then I would have done it myself 100 times!

Rosery Poetry
France
8 months using the app
DSers replied July 5, 2022

Hi,

We will let our customer team know that you had a great experience with them. Thank you so much for your review. We will maintain our dedication and continue to provide a great dropshipping experience. Please feel free to contact us again if you have further questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

January 6, 2022

hello thank you.for first experience is´t not easy to conclued a command.so a little is always welcome.

Ribambelle
Germany
8 months using the app
DSers replied January 6, 2022

Hi Ribambelle,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

March 28, 2021

It would be a nice app, but you can't handle it on a mobile phone. There is no zoom or focus or scrolling possible in some areas. Thats sad, makes it pretty useless if I need a desktop to process an order. Tried it with different browser and even a desktop version on my phone. But I don't get to the area I want, the focus stays the same, inside an unwanted area, and there is no scrolling and zooming possible.

Pure Bracelets
Austria
7 months using the app
DSers replied March 28, 2021

Hi Pure Bracelets,

We really appreciate your review of our App. We will take your suggestions into consideration and develop a more mobile-friendly version! We are grateful that you took the time out to leave such a thorough comment to us. Please don't be hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

April 19, 2020

once in a while the dsers bug is not back, the app is missing more, it cannot happen, there are thousands of companies that depend on the app, I need to edit the product and it is not working in any store, the problem is not just me

Prezane
Brazil
DSers replied April 19, 2020

Hi dear team ! I am sorry to hear that you have issue to when using DSers. Could you please tell me more detail about the bug you met with? Any detailed information would be very helpful. Team will help to check. Please contact support@dserspro.com to get support. Have a nice day

July 30, 2022

The online team for this app has been helpful to me. It will still take me more time to decide on a higher star rating.

eaarcom
DSers replied July 31, 2022

Hello!

Thank you for your comment and review!
Glad to hear that the team has been really helpful.
Don't hesitate to contact us again if you need help, we'll be happy to assist.
Looking forward to your future rating and happy dropshipping.

August 26, 2022

Have fulfilment issue showing at my shopify backend when order generated, Shopify automatic requested fulfilment but somehow DSers declined, and been many days still the same. pro: reached out to Live chat, get responded very fast, [Colin] helped out to check as order was fine. con: annoying towards at the end, which is the live chat team have "review" KPI to achieve, very pushy to the user to leave good review. even I was already jump on start writing this, but they are double/triple check if the user leaving the review... tbh: not very good user experience for the pushy part!!!

White Champaca
DSers replied August 28, 2022

Hi

Thank you for your review! We apologize if you feel pushed about the replying review because we are trying to get proper feedback. DSers will continue trying hard to provide and develop more features that will help increase the efficiency of dropshipping. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

August 8, 2022

Wang helpt me to fix the link to my store. He was really nice and quick. Great service at messenger. :D

easystuff
Sweden
DSers replied August 9, 2022

Hi,

We are thrilled to see your comment on DSers and our customer service. We will keep improving DSers and our customer service to provide a better dropshipping experience for all users. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

May 12, 2022

I just migrated my store to this app. I really like how it allows for bulk ordering and Tang was extremely helpful in navigating how to do this. There are som glitches in the system but overall works really well.

Boss Babez Boutique
September 10, 2022

So far I like the app. Jessica from customer service was quick and very helpful. She was awesome. She helped me import my products. Thank you so much.

SportyPrepper
DSers replied September 12, 2022

Hello SportyPrepper,

Thank you for your comment.
Please let us know how we can improve DSers, we'd be happy to hear your thoughts!

Happy dropshipping,