Merchants highly recommend this e-commerce tool for its user-friendly interface and extensive features, including bulk order processing, robust inventory management, and real-time order tracking. The app is praised for its full automation, streamlining operations from order processing to inventory management. Merchants appreciate the ease of importing and editing products. Exceptional customer support is also highlighted, with representatives known for their promptness, knowledge, and willingness to go the extra mile. It's seen as a reliable and efficient solution for anyone in the dropshipping space.

March 7, 2023

I got everything I needed help with, Zoe, you were quick to help me, maybe it took about 2 minutes. thanks so much.

ellosh.se
Sweden
7 days using the app
DSers replied March 10, 2023

Hi,

We will make sure to pass the word to our customer service team to let them know you really enjoy working with them. They are always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

January 31, 2023

very good support, fast replies. good communications, and they resolved my problem very fast, thank you

Spray Fresh
Germany
3 months using the app
DSers replied February 1, 2023

Hi,

We will let our customer team know that you had a great experience with them. Thank you so much for your review. We will maintain our dedication and continue to provide a great dropshipping experience. Please feel free to contact us again if you have further questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

January 22, 2023

le staff est super ! j'avais un probléme , on me la resolue en 5 mn ! je recommande l'application , tres intuitive

Bebetiptop
6 months using the app
DSers replied January 25, 2023

Hi,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. Our customer service team is always available to answer any of your questions. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

February 19, 2023

Zoe was really helpful, quickly answered to my questions. I can highly recommend this app and it's support

Techlie
Poland
About 2 months using the app
DSers replied February 19, 2023

Hi,

We really appreciate that you enjoy dropshipping with DSers! Our customer service team will be glad to know about your review as they try very hard to help and be responsive to our users. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

December 2, 2023

Thanks Wendy, she helped!

dicent
DSers replied December 4, 2023

March 9, 2023

a big thanks for Via , who helped me with a problem with videos and explantations
:) :) :) :)

H2Aire
About 1 month using the app
DSers replied March 10, 2023

Edited June 23, 2023

ATENDIMENTO SUPORTE “OLIVIA”

PRECISO DEIXAR REGISTRADO QUE O ATENDIMENTO FOI RÁPIDO E EFICIENTE. RESOLVEU O PROBLEMA. NOTA 10! MUITO OBRIGADA OLIVIA

Ellas Modernas Store
Brazil
3 months using the app
DSers replied May 15, 2023

Hi,

We are thrilled to see your comment on DSers and our customer service. We will keep improving DSers and our customer service to provide a better dropshipping experience for all users. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

March 22, 2023

Clary was really knowledgeable about what I'm, asking. I hope she can raise my insights to the inner team.

Kawaii Castle Shop
2 months using the app
DSers replied March 23, 2023

January 9, 2023

Great to work and very practical and professional support. I had help from "Lucy", she helped me through the process and was extremely professional and helpful. Great fulfilment app

Voke&Vibrant
7 days using the app
DSers replied January 9, 2023

Hi,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

December 20, 2022

Thank you very much Joy for your help. And thank you to the whole Dsers team for their kindness. Really help me a lot through the process.

Cadreli™
26 days using the app
DSers replied December 20, 2022

Hi,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review, especially about our customer service. Our customer service team works very hard to be responsive and attentive. They are dedicated to helping our users in every way they can. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!