DSers‑AliExpress bulk order

DSers‑AliExpress bulk order

by Dsers

AliExpress Official Dropshipping Partner

Lojas Casteni Brasil

We use this app in our store and it is really useful! We are very happy to have this app helping us in managing our store.

Goodwave

Best fullfilment app/support no need words more to describe it... ....................................

RotatorBrush

Great app, great customer sevice, great everything! caused my bussiness to acelerate in efficiency. Would reccomend to any new and expirienced seller.

Babyworld4me

PERFECT app with perfect customer service! Everytime I had a problem DSERS were very fast in responding!

Cezanny

This is the perfect APP ever ! Also, they have a very helpful support, thank you for making dropshipping easier !

Imperceptible Sight

The app si easy to use and the support helps you quickly with problems that occur!! You can fulfill your orders in seconds! Totally recommended.

Beauty Coolers

The customer support is AMAZING and so HELPFUL! I needed help with an order and they were quick to respond to my question and helped me through the process. I highly recommend this app sooooo gooood!!!!

Crazy Cadeau

Very nice support. They are really implicate for their customs and I win a lot of time with this app. I recommend +++

happiest

I had to ask a couple of questions about my prices product to the team and they answering is very fast ! I'll recommend 100%

Brisket

The best app to use for synchro. Bye bye Oberlo or dropified !
The synchro is smooth, item are easily pushable and customizable.
Perfect, can’t wait to see the pro version

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7