DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

Place 100s of orders to AliExpress in seconds & Find suppliers

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Brasgol World Business

Location Brazil

Ola amigos gostei muito do APP e muito mais do atendimento da Jessica me ajudou muito a resolver uma duvida que tinha em relação ao Dsers estou muti grato pela paciencia e dedicação parabens.

Izzonafly

very good app , if there is any problem they can fix it fast . so i recommend this app to use on shopify

UtenBy - Utensílios de Cozinha em Geral

Location Brazil

Com certeza o melhor atendimento, a atendente Lena me ajudou a resolver os problemas que tive com meus pedidos

honey lip balm

Location France

I finally managed to have acces to my store thanks to Joey whose assistance and patience was a blessing to me. Dear Joey you are one in a million.

Amor

Location Vietnam

Olivia helped me with my work so carefully and fast. He is so whole-hearted. I had some trouble with our store and he answer all my questions with a detailed guide. Thank you very much.

RainRider's Cozy Corner

Location Israel

Great service, reply fast and very helpful. I had a few issues to solve, each time i reached out to support, i got a great service. recommended.

Oferta em Chamas

Location Brazil

Olivia got a nice job doing really fast to solve my solution, she managed to show me the buttons to click so i could use the Dsers platform to process my shopify order. Glad to have fast attendand on the platform*

Bariya Store

i have nothing idea that what to do with this app, Lucy explain me with in 5 min. even i have ever never chat with this kind of customer care . really supportive and productive.

ebbacomprei

Location Brazil

Atentende Zoe , Atendimento excelente, muito rápida e atenciosa. Parabéns......................................................

metrapets

Customer Service is great. I needed help with fulfilling orders, and was walked step-by-step through it. Very Helpful.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 759 760