DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

by DSers

Place 100s of orders to AliExpress in seconds & Find suppliers

tilhverdag

App was fairly easy to install and to navigate. Have been fulfilling my first few orders and was not seeing updates and contacted Shopify customer support which sent me to DSer support. They were quick to respond Facebook messenger

SmartKitchen™

New to E-comm and dropshipping. App was fairly easy to install and to navigate. Have been fulfilling my first few orders and was not seeing updates and contacted Shopify customer support which sent me to DSer support. They were quick to respond back via email and received amazing support from Eva on messenger where she looked at my account and explained the process to me. Looking forward to continue using this app.

SALLES ACESSÓRIOS ESPORTIVOS

é a primeira vez que adiciono o app. Tive uma otima indicação e tive um otimo atendimento pela atendente Catalina.

Hi SALLES ACESSÓRIOS ESPORTIVOS,

Thank you for choosing DSers. We are happy to have you with us! DSers will continue trying hard to provide an excellent dropshipping experience. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Sky Projector

Ruby
service client incroyable et application très efficace! très content !
l'application est très complète!

Hi Sky Projector,

We are thrilled to hear that you enjoy using DSers. Thank you so much for your review. We will continue to provide an excellent dropshipping experience to our users. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

LuxuryDecorationsCO

Carol really helped me out with my problem. I've been stuck on this for a couple of days and she explained it really easily and got me through it very well. Thank you so much. Highly recommend her services

Hi LuxuryDecorationsCO,

We are happy that your problem was solved and thank you so much for your review. Our customer service team is always available to respond to all your inquiries and answer any questions you have. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

RUBY DAZZLER

Carol was professional polite and patient. She helped me integrate my account fast and flawless in less than 5 minutes. Simply brilliant❣️

Hi RUBY DAZZLER,

We really appreciate that you enjoy dropshipping with DSers! Our customer service team will be glad to know about your review as they try very hard to help and be responsive to our users. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

GreedyGoodies

Carol helped me alot. So patient, kind and knows what she is doing. This is the best fulfilment app we have used. Recommended.

Hi GreedyGoodies,

We really appreciate your review and the recommendation of our app. We will continue working hard to improve our app and customer service to make the user experience better. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

MonBandana.fr

Carol did an excellent job supporting me with my issue. Great app and great support team that answers on Facebook chat very quickly.

Hi MonBandana.fr,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

JOLYES

Great team, he responds quickly and they are super efficient. He helped me on several points and we are very clear each time. The application works well, despite some slowness. I use it on shopify and woocommerce.

Hi JOLYES,

We are happy that you enjoy dropshipping with DSers. We really appreciate your review. We will continue working hard to develop our app to further improve users' dropshipping experience. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Calabash Brothers

Very easy to use dropshipping application, Meena's service is very professional and very efficient.She solved my problem quickly, thank you very much

Hi Calabash Brothers,

Glad to learn that your problem was solved! Thank you so much for the review of our customer service team and the appreciation of their efforts. We will continue making sure to provide an excellent service. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 341 342