DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

by DSers

Place 100s of orders to AliExpress in seconds & Find suppliers

My Hipee

Krystal was wonderful, she was able to help me and took a lot of time to fix the problem. Thank you very much

Mundo da Nuvem

Very happy with the service. Everything I needed was delivered. Congratulations on Helen's service.

Muscu Facile

Je n'arrivais pas à changer le lien de commande sur un de mes produits et Helen m'a répondu tout de suite et a réglé mon problème dans la minute. Je n'ai rien eu besoin de faire, elle a tout fait elle même. Parfait, très bon service !

Loja MangoBay

Jenny me atendeu muito bem, recomendo o aplicativo pois facilita muito a vida e o trabalho de dropshipping.

Raamsa.fr

J'ai rencontré un problème pour modifier les prix sur ma boutique shopify et je n'ai malheureusement pas pu le régler car on ne peux pas modifier les prix des produits importer depuis shopify vers DSERS " il faut le faire manuellement " mais j'ai pu bénéficier d'une aide précieuse de la part de jenny la conseillère.

Macho Cave

great service, very helpful, customer service team they go with you step by step until you find what you after

FYNESSEPARIS

This app is wonderful and easy to take in hands if you're running an online store and has a lot to offer, besides customer service is extremely responsive and helpful, I'd like to thank Jessica for helping me going through some settings I wouldn't have found by myself !

Hi FYNESSEPARIS,

We are thrilled to see your comment on DSers and our customer service. We will keep improving DSers and our customer service to provide a better dropshipping experience for all users. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Inovare Magazine

Lena me atendeu super bem, suporte ótimo! Gostando do aplicativo usando bastante com os pedidos, bem tranquilo.

Hi Inovare Magazine,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. Our customer service team is always available to answer any of your questions. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Glazed Decor

Dsers has one of the best support teams I've ever been in contact with. The app is amazing and Jessica was extremely patient and helpful :)

Hi Glazed Decor,

We are happy to learn that DSers is really helpful for you. DSers will continue working hard to provide an excellent dropshipping experience for all users. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Suprema House

Parabens atendente Jessica, me ajudou muito, estava perdido com oque fazer e ela me mostrou o passo a passo por imagens, muito gentil e agil! nota 10

Hi Suprema House,

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to know that you like dropshipping with DSers. We strive to provide our users with high-quality service to answer all the questions for them. Please feel free to contact us if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 467 468