DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

by DSers

Place 100s of orders to AliExpress in seconds & Find suppliers

Maribelle

Kristal à été très gentille et m'as beaucoup aidé. Merci beaucoup . J'ai eu les réponses à mes questions

SPIKANA

Thank you for the support ! 24/7 everytime when i need help, i just have to ask and they are super helpful thank

R'Révolution™

Thanks to the support team (Barrett and veronica) The team help me in few minutes and are available 24:24

stefy-shop

Thank you very much, I really appreciate the help that the support gave me during my last request. I really recommend dsers

Rescape France

Best app out there, very complete and professional. Also, awesome client support, they always solve my problems very quick. Thanks to Catalina for helping me with my biggest issue!

BlackRous Store

I have been using this application for some time now and it is very intuitive and works perfectly. Also if you have any problem the technical service will always be available to help you, as in my case "Beenle", who solved all my doubts and cooperated with me to solve the problem. I recommend

Ssukha

Loja com um ótimo atendimento, mesmo que tenha algumas deficiências os funcionários sempre ajudam dentro do horári ode atendimento recomendo bastante

Cozinha Planet

the attendant zark was very attentive and promising when it came to helping me, he managed to solve my doubts very well and answered me very well, in addition to being very polite.

Home Improve Works

What a wonderful Product! This is such a time saver. I'm sure the pioneers of dropshipping could of only dreamed of an app like this. The rating honestly says it all. The best part is their customer service by far. Meena was so VERY friendly and knowledgeable. Thank you DSers!

April 13, 2021

Hi Home Improve Works,

We are grateful that you took the time out to leave such a thorough comment to us! DSers will continue trying hard to provide and develop more features that will help increase the efficiency of dropshipping. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

DSers Team

SurroundScape

Ver good application to fulfill orders. Customer service is friendly, prompt always available to help.

April 13, 2021

Hi SurroundScape,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. We are always here to provide excellent support to solve your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

DSers Team