Merchants appreciate this app for simplifying the dropshipping process with its seamless integration with AliExpress, enabling quick order placement and automatic tracking updates. Its user-friendly interface and bulk order capabilities save significant time, while the responsive customer support and 24/7 live chat are highly valued. Advanced order tracking and a free unlimited plan are also notable features.

August 25, 2021

I am very satisfied with this application, plus, Zark from the customer service is really helpful and responds quickly

Shaveasy-nation
France
4 months using the app

Hi Shaveasy-nation,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. Our customer service team is always available to answer any of your questions. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

August 25, 2021

Muito bom atendimento da Clary, continue assim, tirou todas minhas dúvidas, muito atenciosa.Obrigado

Magazine da Tecnologia
About 2 years using the app

Hi Magazine da Tecnologia,

We are happy to learn that DSers is really helpful for you. DSers will continue working hard to provide an excellent dropshipping experience for all users. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

August 25, 2021

Muito bom atendimento da atendente Catalina, não me deixou nenhuma duvida. muito obrigada. continue assim !

opendescontos
3 months using the app

Hi opendescontos,

We will make sure to pass the word to our customer service team to let them know you really enjoy working with them. They are always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

August 25, 2021

Niki helped me within a few seconds after contacting the facebook customer care, mapping variations, happy with it!

Pursue Amsterdam
Netherlands
Over 2 years using the app

Hi Pursue Amsterdam,

We really appreciate your review of DSers about our features and customer service. We will continue working hard to provide an excellent dropshipping experience to all users. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

August 25, 2021

Great customer service. Zark is a great guy he is quick in responding and gives me all the reasons for my problem and yet when I couldn't resolve it from my side he offers that the DSers team will resolve it for me.
Definitely recommended it is enough for the support.

Leatheryify
Egypt
8 months using the app

Hi Leatheryify,

We are happy that your problem was solved and thank you so much for your review. Our customer service team is always available to respond to all your inquiries and answer any questions you have. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

August 25, 2021

Thanks to Nephele for his helping.
Very fast and quickly assistance.
I recommand Dsers for your future dropshipping store.

FriendsForEver
About 1 year using the app

Hi FriendsForEver,

We really appreciate your review and the recommendation of our app. We will continue working hard to improve our app and customer service to make the user experience better. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

August 25, 2021

Fantastic App for your shopify store. I had some confusion setting up my paypal until Catherine from the support team immediately solved the issue for me. Highly recommend.

BubbleBox
3 months using the app

Hi BubbleBox,

Glad to learn that your problem was solved! Thank you so much for the review of our customer service team and the appreciation of their efforts. We will continue making sure to provide an excellent service. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Edited September 2, 2021

Ótimo suporte ao cliente, fui atendido por Krystal, muito atenciosa e me ajudou bastante sanando minhas dúvidas!

Infinity Lojas
About 1 year using the app

Hi Infinity Lojas,

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to know that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers' customer service team is always here to help you in every way we can. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

August 24, 2021

Ruby was extremely helpful. She showed me how to connect my Shopify store to my DSers account. Ruby’s a gem!

brushupco
About 2 years using the app

Hi brushupco,

We are glad you enjoy using DSers. Thank you so much for your review of our app. We will continue making sure to create a better dropshipping experience for all users. Please feel free to contact us if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

August 24, 2021

Absolutely new to this App. Tried importing a product and ran into 100+ SKUs error during importing. Contacted the help desk on chat and Bruna showed me how to edit and delete unnecessary variants. Within 5 minutes I succeeded in importing the product. Very happy with the initial experience and the prompt chat support. Thanks.

Your "E" Shopper
7 months using the app

Hi Your "E" Shopper,

We are grateful that you took the time out to leave such a thorough comment to us. We will continue working hard to develop our app to further improve users' dropshipping experience. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!