Merchants highly value this app for its seamless integration with Shopify and AliExpress, automated features, and user-friendly interface. They appreciate its ability to handle large volumes of products and orders, fast product listing, and order automation. The 24/7 customer support, live chat feature, and free unlimited plan are also praised. The app is recognized for improving workflow efficiency and effectively managing complex order issues. The proactive support team is appreciated for providing helpful tips and assistance.

Fast, enthusiastic, thoughful support

My Store
About 1 month using the app

Hi,

We are thrilled to see your comment on DSers and our customer service. We will keep improving DSers and our customer service to provide a better dropshipping experience for all users. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

December 28, 2023

Bonjour, service impeccable, Myra a répondu à mes questions en quelques secondes avec screenshot à l'appui, réactive et claire, elle m'a aidé à résoudre le problème très rapidement !

Sublime Rituel
France

Hi,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. We are always here to provide excellent support to solve your problems. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

December 28, 2023

I recently had the pleasure of engaging with Selena from the customer support team, and it is with great satisfaction that I express my commendation for her outstanding service. Selena's professionalism and expertise were instrumental in resolving my technical concerns seamlessly, and her approach merits acknowledgment.

5 stars for Selena, thanking you so much :)

beunik
6 months using the app

Hi,

We are happy that you enjoy dropshipping with DSers! Our customer service team will be glad to know about your review as they try very hard to help and be responsive to our users. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

December 28, 2023

I recently had the pleasure of receiving support from Myra, and I must say, her service was really good. I was facing a challenging issue with my WooCommerce accounts on DSers. Due to a change in my subscription, they were deactivated and I found myself unable to manually remove them.

From the outset, Myra was incredibly responsive, addressing my concerns promptly and with a level of kindness that is rare in customer service today. She was not only friendly but also knowledgeable and precise in her guidance. Her instructions were clear, allowing me to follow the necessary steps to resolve my issue without any confusion. Her approach was not just professional, but also personalized, making me feel valued and supported throughout the entire process.

Standard
France
5 months using the app

Hi there!

Thank you for your high quality review
We make it a point to be known for dropshipping tool & 24/7 customer service.
We're happy to see our support team could help all of problems you met with DSers in time
Please feel free to share your questions with our support team if you have any doubts with DSers, we will try our best to help you out there

DSers team

December 28, 2023

I really enjoy how great support is. They are always very helpful in resolving my issues and consistently providing excellent customer service.

Luxury Palace Interiors
5 months using the app

Hi,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. Our customer service team is always available to answer any of your questions. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

December 28, 2023

Boa tarde galera! Vim aqui deixar minha avaliação sobre a minha experiência com a Dsers, desde quando comecei a usar o app na loja shopify nunca tive problema, ao acessar o aplicativo começou a aparecer um erro e entrei em contato com o suporte na mesma hora e fui atendido em poucos minutos pelo Lennon, que me atendeu com atenção e explicou tudo certinho, for fim resolveu o problema na hora. Recomendo demais. parabéns pelo atendimento Lennon!

Santta Maria
Brazil

Hi,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review, especially about our customer service. Our customer service team works very hard to be responsive and attentive. They are dedicated to helping our users in every way they can. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

December 28, 2023

Myra helped a lot with my first shopify order that i was struggling with.

Thethic One Stop
Over 1 year using the app

Hi,

We are happy that you enjoy our customers service. We really appreciate your review and the recommendation of our app. We will continue working hard to improve our app and customer service to make the user experience better. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

December 28, 2023

Selena was incredibly helpful and knowledgeable of the service. Thank you!

Ournecessity
1 day using the app

Hi,

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to know that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers' customer service team is always here to help you in every way we can. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Muito bom!

Simples
Brazil

Hi,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

December 28, 2023

I had the pleasure of working with Selena and she helped me so much. She went the extra mile to help me and show me exactly what I needed to do. As a newbie on DSers, I didn't know much but she definitely made sure I was informed. She was patient and very kind. Thank you, Selena.

4EVERTulips

Hi,

We will make sure to pass the word to our customer service team to let them know you really enjoy working with them. They are always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!