Merchants highly recommend this app for its seamless integration with Shopify and AliExpress, enhancing efficiency in product sourcing and order fulfillment. Its automation features save time, allowing focus on business growth. The app is praised for advanced order tracking and exceptional customer support, boosting customer satisfaction and retention. The platform is user-friendly and offers a free unlimited plan for beginners. With 24/7 support available via Facebook Messenger, it's an indispensable tool for dropshipping.

February 2, 2024

Excelente atendimento! Fui atendido por Sandy, que faz seu trabalho de forma impecável, tirando dúvidas, resolvendo problemas e nos ajudando.

Gama de Ofertas
Brazil
3 months using the app

Hi,

We are happy that you enjoy dropshipping with DSers! Our customer service team will be glad to know about your review as they try very hard to help and be responsive to our users. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

February 2, 2024

Thank you to the team who helped me so efficiently with my account problems. It was a great help!

GENETIC
Belgium
14 days using the app

Hi,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. Our customer service team is always available to answer any of your questions. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

February 2, 2024

I'm writing this to mention the INCREDIBLE work agent Raphael did on my support. I've had some questions and I had someone talking to me in literally seconds, agent Raphael had all the answers to my questions, was very kind and supportive.
Honestly that's one of the best support I have received in years, no words to describe, perfect

Thank you a lot Raphael, keep up the good work

Fishful
23 days using the app

Hi,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review, especially about our customer service. Our customer service team works very hard to be responsive and attentive. They are dedicated to helping our users in every way they can. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Raphael amazing support

Home Deal Box
Lithuania
2 months using the app

Hi,

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to know that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers' customer service team is always here to help you in every way we can. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

February 2, 2024

fast respond from sandy , she was too helpful
great app btw

Baby Univrse
Jordan
3 months using the app

Hi,

We are happy that you enjoy our customers service. We really appreciate your review and the recommendation of our app. We will continue working hard to improve our app and customer service to make the user experience better. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

February 2, 2024

Big shoutout to Isak from DSers! His expertise and seamless assistance made my experience top-notch. Thanks for going above and beyond to help, Isak! #CustomerServiceRockstar

Borcelle
Armenia
4 days using the app

Hi,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

exelente servicio!!!!

Chic avenue
Israel
4 months using the app

Hi,

We will make sure to pass the word to our customer service team to let them know you really enjoy working with them. They are always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

February 2, 2024

Isak is great and helpful

Artera
About 2 months using the app

Hi,

We will let our customer team know that you had a great experience with them. Thank you so much for your review. We will maintain our dedication and continue to provide a great dropshipping experience. Please feel free to contact us again if you have further questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

February 2, 2024

Holly was a great help today helped me solve my issue.Amazing customer service.

Shopyourlivingessential
About 2 months using the app

Hi,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. We are always here to provide excellent support to solve your problems. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

February 2, 2024

Lucy was very patient and extremely helpful. Very knowledgeable and answered my very many questions in a timely manner.

FierceSweet