Duplicate SKU Sync | POS Sync

Sync stock between products and variants having same SKU

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Codename: Weeb

I really needed an app that did exactly what this app offers, or at least described to offer. I make custom acrylics of different designs but essentially all using the same base material. I have multiple designs using the same sku. Before going live I tested the app and it seemed to work. Now that my shop has gone live the syncing won't work at all. I still have to manually edit the inventories now. I contacted support and I'm hoping to get a reply soon because I can't keep watch over my shop for hours. Once they get back to me I hope they can fix this or else I'm gonna need to find another solution.

November 1, 2021

We appreciate you taking the time to review our app. Sincere apologies for having a less than perfect experience with the app.

There was a glitch in the app that prevented items having over 40 duplicate SKUs from being synced correctly. We have fixed that problem and the items will now sync correctly. Due to the weekend holidays there was delay in getting this done.

Let us know in case you have any further issues. We're always happy to help.

EMD Racing Online

Could have been a fantastic app, but the quantities are only adjusted when you sell an item. I needed all SKUs to be updated when 1 SKU's level changes (if it is sold or not) When will the next update be, that will fix this issue ?

February 22, 2021

Thank you for your review.

The ability to sync all inventory level changes, is already in our development pipeline. It is scheduled to be released in the next app update.
---
We are targeting the release for the end of March. It requires significant testing for all edge case scenarios as syncing accurate inventory levels is a very critical business function for any ecommerce store.