4.4
December 22, 2017

Does what it does! Fast support

Instacosmetic
Belgium
10 days using the app
June 14, 2018

Damn it! I found this app too late - I'd already manually duplicated a large amount of my shop. However, I did pay the once off fee of $5 to duplicate my 40+ blog posts - super easy to use, did it in seconds. Recommend!

Groom Corner
Ireland
8 days using the app
May 5, 2017

I was informed that my migration would be done and none of the work would have to be redone however I received this email but the page is blank

"Hi!

Your duplicated store is ready now!

Check it: https://sava-laurent-com-copy-1494010436.myshopify.com (Storefront password: keeday)

Next: Set up your admin password

Thanks!

— Small Victories team

Write a quick review about the app and get a link back from Shopify to improve your SEO:

Mysaintlaurent Com
7 days using the app
Presidio Creative replied March 6, 2019

There was an issue exporting this store theme (the theme files were bigger than the 20MB Shopify's API limit) so we needed to take care and export the theme files manually. It toke us less than one hour to reply the customer and fix it.

Edited August 8, 2021

Good app and works well, does what it promises to do. It's great if you need an entire store copied, which is labor intensive and difficult to do without a tool like Duplicate.

LUXX
6 days using the app
Presidio Creative replied March 22, 2022

Wow, we're so glad to hear that! Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

April 21, 2020

Great customer service and app. We had a slight issue on our first try but developer resolved quickly and all went OK after. Saved us loads of time trying to copy our store manually - would definitely recommend.

Cennox | Specialized Parts
5 days using the app
Presidio Creative replied June 18, 2020

That's great to hear! Thank you for writing a review, we really appreciate it.

February 5, 2020

I rely on user reviews when selecting apps, hence I feel I must write this review. The rating is for the app performance and not the customer service. Our complaint was handled quickly and we have been fully refunded, however there was little admittance of the fact that the app doesn't work. Unfortunately the app has caused no end of issues. In past we have used another app to duplicate site to new regional sites and have never had any issues with data, pages, products, variants, links and images transferring across, however for some reason my IT chose this app this time round and each day we discover new issues. We expected to duplicate the site and then maybe spend a couple of hours changing certain information to reflect the region we were marketing in. Its been almost 4 days, and as we think we have sorted one problem, another one crops up.
Firstly it didn't copy all the collections, so we re-created the two missing ones - no big deal, then we realized links had not updated and were re-directing back to the old site, which meant a few hours going though every page to update the links, then we noticed a product was missing, so again we put it on the to do list to create with all its variants, UPC codes, and images, then earlier today I was informed some variants inside products which had transferred were missing. This means we have to check into every product and see which variants are missing. Getting really frustrated, we deleted the whole product file and re-exported via csv from old site to new site. I admit our mistake here in that we deleted before we imported, which meant the images associated with the products were no longer in the file, and so the import had to have the image links removed from the csv. I have a lovely job now of adding every image back in, and as we have many images per each product, its going to be a long evening.
The non performance on this app means we have incurred days of work and frustration, so the refund is actually meaningless as this app should not be on the Shopify app store in the first place, as it doesn't perform and causes so many issues, which when you are looking at a new website is the last thing you need.
I can only imagine the positive reviews so far have been for simple sites without much in the way of links, collections or product variants.

MS SHAPE
4 days using the app
Presidio Creative replied February 6, 2020

We are sorry about your bad experience using our app. When we saw your first email, we offered you the option to check what had gone wrong with the export and try to export it again. But as you already had developers working on it and fixing some of those issues, we both agreed on just providing you a refund. In any case, we understand your frustration and the time you needed to fix those issues. We are investigating what might have gone wrong with the export and made our app to miss those two collections and some of your product variants. Our app proceeds a good amount of exports every day and noramally without any issue, so it could have been something as simple as the server temporary failing or Shopify's API having issues. But again, we understand your frustration and will try to improve our service so those cases doesn't repeat again.

March 5, 2020

Awesome app and cheaper than the others. I had a little issue but it comes with super excellent support!!!

UViClean™
Presidio Creative replied March 19, 2020

Glad to hear that! Thanks for using our app! :)

February 1, 2022

I needed to copy orders and customers across to a new site. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars was that I could not do so without copying across products (the products were already in the new site so I had to delete these and copy again). The orders that were copied across triggered email notifications which was also not expected - so it would be nice if the documentation had let us know that before hand.

Warrior Eco Power Equipment
Presidio Creative replied February 1, 2022

Hi, this is Guille from the Duplicate app. Thanks for your review and for sharing your experience with our app. It's correct that for exporting orders, we need to map first the product ids between the two stores. That's why products need to be exported first. If not, orders will be empty. Regarding the orders email notifications, just clarify that customers don't get any emails when new orders are exported through our app. It's just the store owner who gets them if in the destination store has the "New order" notification option activated in the "Staff order notifications" section at /admin/settings/notifications.

September 10, 2020

I used the app to duplicate the store content, what I did not know is that because i used gem pages to build the store this ap was unable to allow me to edit the new store in gem pages making it worthless

Clothes Steamer Shop
Germany
Presidio Creative replied September 10, 2020

Hi, we are sorry to hear that. It's true that if your store's theme relies on third-party apps, in some cases you will need to install and set them up at your destination store. And sometimes, in some apps, you might end up having some issues. On those cases, we recommend reaching the app developers as they are the ones who know best their app and can provide you proper guidance. In any case, we acknowledge there was an issue on your expert, and as we stand behind our compromise of "Successful Copy Guarantee", we will be happy on providing you a full refund. Please reach us at support@smallvictories.co and we will proceed. Thanks, and again, sorry for the inconvenience.

March 27, 2020

I needed to transfer my products, pages and collections in a timely manner to a completely separate new wholesale site. I am really happy with the ease of use for this app and the results were flawless. Thank you .

Unik Inc
2 days using the app
Presidio Creative replied March 31, 2020

That's awesome, very happy you found Duplicate and we were able to help! Thank you for writing a review :)