Reviews (165)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for simplifying international sales and shipping by providing accurate landed costs, including duties and taxes, at checkout. It's praised for its seamless integration with shipping platforms, automation of shipping labels and customs forms, and its reliable performance. Many commend the responsive and helpful customer service. The user-friendly dashboard, easy setup, and Landed Cost Guarantee program are also highlighted as beneficial features.

April 22, 2024

This was one of the best white glove onboardings in my 18-year career in E-commerce. The funny story is that we disabled Zonos thinking we had a better solution. A full 1 year later, we re-enabled Zonos as the other apps couldn't compete. Zonos also was willing to work with rate cards and shipping rate providers and communicate with them. Our onboarding specialist, checked in constantly, willing to jump in and move the launch process along. Thank you Lennon!

TAFT
About 2 years using the app
April 30, 2024

Great app! Simpler to understand, implement, use, and maintain than other international shipping plug-ins. Lennon and Eric were my primary contacts during onboarding and made the experience as simple and pleasant as possible.

Tucktec Folding Kayaks
Over 1 year using the app
May 7, 2024

A well-developed international shipping solution, great implementation team (Shawn was very knowledgeable and helped us go live quickly), quick deployment, and excellent customer support. I highly recommend it. This solution works well with NetSuite/PaceJet combination. Thank you!

TOSSWARE
6 months using the app
April 9, 2024

I'm relatively new to using Shopify, but have many years of working in larger companies with fully functioning ERP systems along with import and export compliance procedures. So at my new place where I'm working, we were experiencing some issues with our export orders and people were abandoning their carts because of how long it took us to get back to them on freight & duty. That's when I learned about Zonos. I spoke with a few colleagues and they spoke highly of Zonos and recommended it as a great app to add to Shopify.
Zonos's implimentation team was very knowledgeable and helpful. Fortunately we keep our tariff information up to date in Shopify, so the integration went very smoothly. Since implimenting Zonos, we're definitely seeing a nice increase in our international orders. We haven't had any major issues and customers are getting materials much more reliably than before. The couple of minor issues we had, Zonos's support team was fantastic at getting back to us quickly with insighful solutions that were pretty easily adopted.
I would definitely suggest Zonos to other Shopify users looking for an easy to use app to help facilitate international sales of their products.

GoSun
About 2 months using the app
June 28, 2024

Zonos was a very easy onboarding process and got us integrated so fast. Their team amazing to work with!

Five The Label
25 days using the app
June 27, 2024

Great onboarding, great app, and an exceptional experience working with Curtis.

Kodiak Leather
4 months using the app
March 29, 2024

Amazing Customer Service

We needed help making sure our UPS account was working and they were amazing. Loved working with them.

Slate Flosser
14 days using the app
March 5, 2024

Great hands on service getting the app set up. So far this app has provided a clear option for international customers on shipping, taxes, and duties. Most customers aren't familiar with their country's import taxes, and asking them to pay upon delivery to receive the item created tons of customer service requests and abandoned shipments. Zonos helps solve that problem and provides a clear solution.

Monmon Cats
26 days using the app
January 18, 2024

I have tried so many different Shopify apps/software to provide a nice experience for international customers. There has always been something not quite how I would like it. Zonos checks all of my boxes so far and I am so happy to finally have a better experience for international customers! Zonos also connected me with Matthew (Thank you, you are awesome?!) and he helped me set everything up so that it will work correctly. THANK YOU!

Bellis Botanicals
5 months using the app
February 22, 2024

Great onboarding, great app, has really helped us and looking forward to the new updates!

Peggs & son.