Dynamic Pricing

Change prices automatically according to product sales volume

From $9.95/month. 90-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

CSM24 Store

Location Spain

Useful tool to make prices change dynamically according to particular product sales. Does its job and saves my time.

May 13, 2019

Thanks for the review! We're really glad to hear the app is suiting your business' needs, and we're more than happy to help if you need further assistance.

Gordon Bags

Location Spain

Many thanks! I use this on my store. This is an excellent app to increase the value of each purchase.

May 27, 2019

Thanks for your review! We're happy you're satisfied with our app, and are able to gain so much value from it. Feel free to contact us if you need any help

tavriya-buh

Location Spain

It looks great and seems to be what they intended for. I'm using this app in order to increase my sell's volume.

May 27, 2019

Thanks for your review, we're really glad to hear the app is meeting your business' needs! Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions, comments, or concerns.

Doubleneeds

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app works great!This app works great!This app works great!This app works great!

Nobleartstore

Location Philippines

Great apps, it helps me generates more sales in a day!

Oneeyeddoll

Time spent using app About 2 months

So far so good! Thanks for a great app.

Exodusto

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Just created the first rule. Hope it'll work good for my store.

Champshotdeals

Location South Africa

Thank you, great app. It works well!

Vemoshop

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Spurit is the BEST app company on the planet. Seriously, they have most shopify apps that you would ever need for your store to make it successful.
Believe me, I have tried them ALL. What I like about SPur-it is that I can have all of my needed add-on, or plug-in Apps under one roof, with only one company instead of having to deal with 10 different customer service people.

they offer most everything and I really love their designs and ease of use.
you can set up any features you want with step by step user friendly creation on all of their apps. Id highly recommend if you wish to succeed long term!

Fashioncare97

Location Martinique

Very good App.
you can sse it on my website www.fashioncare.fr

Previous 1