Dynamic Product Options

Dynamic Product Options

by ITORIS INC

The ultimate app to manage custom options & price calculators

Thepicturebinge

This app is just amazing,
It has an easy UI with an amazing variant options like no other.
I have used and checked almost every product options app so far to fit into the store as i have multiple variants with Different pricing and option enabling logics nothing helped but this one.
And the support, I almost have a long lasting chats with these people to help me out with everything i needed.
ThankYou Roman.

The Trailer Parts Outlet

This App. If I could give more than 5 stars I would. We have searched High and Low for something with the SKU capabilities with Options and finally found it. The support is PHENOMENAL and does not recommend you to outside support to get help and support is easy to find, you don't have to chase down an external website. Overall i LOVE LOVE LOVE this app and wish i would have found it 3 months ago would have saved me a lot of time money and sweat. DOWNLOAD IT NOW!

WE THE BIRDS macarons

This app deserves ALL THE STARS. I have been trying to add this functionality to my site for years. This app gives me the opportunity to add many customizable product options to my site!

Also -- Roman and the team are extremely helpful when I have questions or need support.

Tokalon Clothing

This app deserves 6 stars. I’ve wanted this functionality on my website for years, but didn’t know where to start and expected it to be much more complicated and expensive than it really was, thanks to Dynamic Product Options. I installed and configured every similar Shopify app, and DPO is far and away the best. Other apps appeared to be more user-friendly on the back-end, but the options were limited, and they stuck out like a sore thumb on the front-end. DPO integrates perfectly on my site, and the back-end is actually much more intuitive than I expected. I rely heavily on the pricing formulas, and customer support has helped me get everything configured and working beautifully. This is going to make ordering custom products from my website fun for customers, and I’m so so happy that we finally figured this out!

UPDATE: I'm still thrilled with this app and learning more available functionality. Our team gives product demos to prospective clients, selecting customization options on the product page. We needed a way to share their selections with them after the demo so they could add it to their cart and checkout. I looked for other apps to achieve this, but couldn't find anything. Then asked Roman if there was any chance DPO could do it, and he set it up for me!

Merchshipper

I have tried every product options app in the shopify's app store and this is the best app i've ever come across.Not only they have a awesome app but the customer service way beyond i expected. Best app in the app store !!

Pret-a-Portiere

I highly recommend not only this app, but also the company. They helped me set up the app for me late at night their time!!! They are truly providing a great service. The app works perfectly without any bugs.

Gaming On The Net

I had tried many different apps before trying this one. None of them can even compare to the outstanding service that Dynamic Product Options have provided! Roman was a lifesaver. He quickly responded to any questions I had during the setup process and continued to help fix any issues I had thereafter. I highly recommend this app!

bedsandbeds

Brilliant App , exactly what i was looking for.
To top it off the support received from Roman was amazing, keeping in mind me asking alot of questions and going back and forth with the app design itself.
5 Star app and service !

Salli Australia

This is the best product options app available hands down! It can do everything we have thrown at it. It takes a bit of time to get your heard around it but once you do, you realise you have only scratched the surface of its capabilities.

But, an app such as this is only as good as its support - and here is where it really shines. Roman is amazing and it seems there is nothing he can't answer or do for you in a very timely manner.

It's not the cheapest - but having tried several others, you get what you pay for (and sometimes more!)

Perfect Print Co

Amazing app... I had a really disappointing experience with BOLD options and this was the best solution I could have hoped for.

I lost 6 months worth of add on sales because the BOLD app stopped working (maybe only for 25% of orders that come through it worked correct for) and I was pretty much told to look elsewhere because they couldn't work out why it was happening and had more important apps in development so I wasn't a priority.

Roman from Dynamic Product Options has been amazing. The support is like no other I have received from an app based on shopify. I had my set up complete within 2 days which including multiple questions and problems being solved by Roman within an hour every time.

Definitely recommend this app to anyone who needs options/variations to products that are a little more complex than the standard.

Elise