Dynamic Product Options

Ultimate app to manage custom options & price calculators

From $9.99/month. 15-day free trial.

Punk & Loo

Easy to use application. Developers are responsive, listen to feedback and provide improvement to the app. To certain extend, they are willing to help me customize the app. We highly recommend this app.

Concrete Mart

I have used different apps to add virtual options but other apps was lagging lot of features and customization. I am very happy that this app is fulfilling all my needs and able to customize to work with my theme. Customer support is fantastic. I have this in my 4 stores and no issues so far.

ZIPCushions

Great app for options. Moreover great customer service , always ready to help to make the business successful. Sometimes with a lot of options, the speed lags, but they do suggest options on how we can speed up.

Hardtwood Custom Woodworks

i've never written a review before, that is how good this app is. it saved me thousands of dollars in custom programing and not only that the support is incredible and will walk you through or even write code for you. extremely flexible app. i could not recommend it enough.

pricing-calc

Time spent using app About 1 month

Absolutely amazing app and incredible support! The app is extremely useful with features that are unmatched by any other app - or group of apps. Support is fast, provides solutions, explains how special requirements can be accomplished, and offers tips to assist users of all levels kindly. I needed help with syntax for complicated (to me) pricing formulas. I had a special request to display product weight in a special way.
I had another special request to change the default behavior of the app with respect to display on the product detail page.
I needed help finding errors in formulas.
Itoris support and Roman were extremely helpful in every case. 5 plus 5 times 5 stars!

Sydney Stretchers & Framing

Location Australia

Incredible app matched by great support team. They built my calculator in less then a week which others said it was impossible. Would recommend these guys to anyone looking to work with a professional team.

Light-O-Rama

I've honestly never liked the line, "I'd give it 10 stars if I could!" After working with Dynamic Product Options I can understand why people would say this. Yes, I would give it 10 stars if I could. I was asked to help migrate a store to Shopify, but the lack of options with regards to the "options" was depressing. The store I worked on sells items that can be purchased separately or as part of a bundle. If purchased as part of a bundle, the inventory had to be tracked correctly, and allow for the easy updating of items and prices as needed. I spent many weeks searching through Apps to find something that, quite honestly, should be a standard feature in Shopify. The folks that wrote this App have done an amazing job. I'm not a programmer, but I can tell they thought of future expansion and the one-off needs of customers who use the App. The support I've received from DPO in regards to this App has been top notch. Unless it's something in the Shopify code that prevents it, the support people have helped me get everything working in the way the client wanted.

Bryant Graphics

DPO has been incredible from the beginning. Three major positives of this app - the timely and effective support system, the extensive user guide, and the unlimited amount of product options you can create. Other apps such as Bold Product Options wouldn't work for us because they have a limit of 1k product variants - whereas DPO has an unlimited amount of product variants. 10/10, we will use DPO for the foreseeable future and we recommend it to anyone looking for a near perfect app to build complex products.

BlindsHub.com

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app About 1 month

This app has the best support. Ramon fixed all issues and answered all questions we have got. Support so important for apps and JUST BUY THIS APP. You will not regret it. This app can do absolutely anything you can imagine and the best thing is the support. 10/10. Highly recommended. Buy it, Buy it. Just buy it. We have had so many support tickets sent and each one of them answered perfectly. All issues were solved completely with no questions asked. VERY VERY happy & satisfied with the support given. Highly recommended. It's a bargain. You cannot ask for more. Just buy this app.

Mineralized Deodorant

We tried "infinite options" before this, and this one works MUCH better. The support is very responsive and helpful, and willing to help with customizations to get the store to look the way we want. Great value for the price.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27